ADVERTISEMENT

Biden unwelcomely touches women. Then there is MAGA....

LMFAO

ApplewhiteVideo2-hy-ht-Telah-20220310_1646939476023_hpMain_16x9_1600.jpg
Too bad you didn't choose to take a Hale-Bopp ride on the vodka and barbiturate ship back in the day.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Obviously didn't bother her at the time considering she didn't bring it up until Trump became the President. I find it extremely disingenuous and highly suspect she waited 20 years to make her allegations and then only when Trump become the President.
You may think I'm defending Trump here but I'm not. Merely using common sense knowing Democrats are lying low life POS that are more than willing to use BS rape claims to try and destroy people.
As far as the court case I don't trust anything that comes out of the New York Justice system when it comes to Trump. They have proven to be corrupt and highly biased IMO.
But it did bother her at the time, that's why she told her two best friends about it right after it happened. Then her best friend told her not to make a big fuss about it because "the Donald" was a very powerful figure in New York and he could ruin her. Which is exactly what has happened to her in your eyes. Her story might lack credibility if many other women have not said he did the same thing to them and especially if he had not been bragging that that's what he did and he could get away with it because he was a powerful celebrity. I don't disagree that her actions are now politically motivated, that she and her Democrat backers don't want Trump to be president again. So what? If he did it, and I believe he did, it doesn't matter why she's bringing it up now, he's not worthy of the office. I think I remember that a few days ago you said that you are "leaning" toward DeSantis. Good for you!

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
I don't understand your resistence to believing her story. She sued and won, including providing two witnesses who said under oath she told them about it right after it happened. About a dozen other women have said he did the same thing to them. He even bragged about how he could grab women by the pussy and get away with it. The man has obviously been a serial sexual predator throughout most of his very pampered adult life. He deserves credit for creating the MAGA philosophy (although I doubt he could describe it in a ten thousand word essay), I agree with much of it. But that should not get him off the hook for his despicable actions against women.

And I don't understand how anyone can believe such things without proof. Raped her in a Department Store dressing room my ass.
Women would never ever ever lie about such a thing would they? Sounds to me like a crazy woman scorned. If she had gone to the Police then I might have given her story more credit but she didn't. No rape kit done nothing nada zero. Add in the fact he wasn't charged with raping her so I am gonna call this one what it is, bullshit.

But it did bother her at the time, that's why she told her two best friends about it right after it happened. Then her best friend told her not to make a big fuss about it because "the Donald" was a very powerful figure in New York and he could ruin her. Which is exactly what has happened to her in your eyes. Her story might lack credibility if many other women have not said he did the same thing to them and especially if he had not been bragging that that's what he did and he could get away with it because he was a powerful celebrity. I don't disagree that her actions are now politically motivated, that she and her Democrat backers don't want Trump to be president again. So what? If he did it, and I believe he did, it doesn't matter why she's bringing it up now, he's not worthy of the office. I think I remember that a few days ago you said that you are "leaning" toward DeSantis. Good for you!
Yea I was leaning DeSantis but his campaign is failing so far. Ramaswamy is still interesting and Haley seems to be moving up in the polls but IMO she's just another establishment candidate. The more I think about it I think I leaning towards the bull in the china shop. Tear it all down and blow the Washington Establishment up. Sure it will be ugly but if this country is going to be saved it's not going to saved by being pretty.

Yea I was leaning DeSantis but his campaign is failing so far. Ramaswamy is still interesting and Haley seems to be moving up in the polls but IMO she's just another establishment candidate. The more I think about it I think I leaning towards the bull in the china shop. Tear it all down and blow the Washington Establishment up. Sure it will be ugly but if this country is going to be saved it's not going to saved by being pretty.
I think Haley is running for VP. 2028 haley

And I don't understand how anyone can believe such things without proof. Raped her in a Department Store dressing room my ass.
Women would never ever ever lie about such a thing would they? Sounds to me like a crazy woman scorned. If she had gone to the Police then I might have given her story more credit but she didn't. No rape kit done nothing nada zero. Add in the fact he wasn't charged with raping her so I am gonna call this one what it is, bullshit.

You sound exactly like Trump on the town hall that warranted the 2nd defamation suit. “whack job”

Creepy af, man.

The bull in the China shop blew nothing up when he had the chance, what makes you think he could do it if given a second opportunity? He got people excited beause he talked trash with the best of them, but in truth nothing much had changed in the government when he left. He got absolutely played like a fiddle by the NeoCon war establishment, started a trade war with the rest of the world that bollixed trade so badly it will take years if not decades to recover. His handling of the Covid crisis was as bad as Biden's withdrawal from Afghanistan. Even if he wins the odds are it will be by a slim majority - it might be another electoral college win because he got fewer votes. So how do you think the 50.1% of the people that voted against him will react if he bludgeons his opponents while in office? Surely you understand the Democrats will ratchet up their tactics against him to an all time high. Why would you want to put the country through that when you have a candidate like DeSantis that has a proven record of kicking Democrat ass, actually getting things done? I know that his campaign looks lost right now, but I think he will offer a huge impediment to Trump's coronation once the numbers of candidates whittle down to two or three. Please, dear God, please don't give Haley a second look. She's John Bolton in a dress.

Agreed. I don’t think desantis is the guy this year either. Trump gets the nomination with a Haley vp ticket.
If Trump names Haley as his VP you can know without equivocation that his anti-war rhetoric is a blatant lie and he has joined forces with the war mongering NeoCons. Haley has been bought and paid for by the armaments industry and is little more than the mouthpiece for more war. She’s this election cycle’s John Bolton.

Agreed. I don’t think desantis is the guy this year either. Trump gets the nomination with a Haley vp ticket.
Here’s Glenn Greenwald spending 20 minutes talking about who Nikki Haley is:

This is part of a show that lasted over an hour in which he went into great detail of how Ms. Haley left the Trump administration as his UN Ambassador because her family was on the brink of financial ruin and the armaments industry threw her a lifeline to the point she’s now a multi-millionaire.

If I were Trump I'm not sure I would trust Haley, she's controlled by the establishment. The establishment hates Trump. Then again that might be the only way the establishment backs Trump if primary voters give Trump the nomination.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
If I were Trump I'm not sure I would trust Haley, she's controlled by the establishment. The establishment hates Trump. Then again that might be the only way the establishment backs Trump if primary voters give Trump the nomination.
Someone has too carry those votes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT