ADVERTISEMENT

Biden unwelcomely touches women. Then there is MAGA....

22LR

Heisman Candidate
Dec 1, 2015
donald-trump-iowa-autograph-ap-640x480.jpg

carry on

• Haha
Reactions: TPOKE and OSUMatFan
You know there is desperation when the left is giddy over a 30 year old case that is obsurd on it's face and would of never gone anywhere if it wasn't in the New York court system.

Donald is world famous, banging supermodels and he's going to rape E Jean ( a 2 on a 10 scale) in a department store dressing room. Get real.

I guess there are still people holding out hope the pee pee story is real also.

carry on
lol LIKE CLOCKWORK!!

Of COURSE he grabbed her ass!

The Best!!

E Je
E. Jean Carroll has not always been in her 70's, pictures from the 90's reflect a very attractive woman. Trump is and always has been a sleeze ball.
E Jean was well into her 50's in the 90's. She was born in 1943 she's 80 years old. Donald Trump is going to rape her in a department store. Ridiculous, I bet Trump can count on one hand the times he's shopped in a department store. You think he buys his shit off the rack?

This woman has surrendered her dignity for the cause. Do anything to get Donald Trump.

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
E Je
E Jean was well into her 50's in the 90's. She was born in 1943 she's 80 years old. Donald Trump is going to rape her in a department store. Ridiculous, I bet Trump can count on one hand the times he's shopped in a department store. You think he buys his shit off the rack?

This woman has surrendered her dignity for the cause. Do anything to get Donald Trump.
The conversation went something like this.

Yeah you can clearly see he raped her from that pic. Dumbasses gonna dumbassery.

Crazy
Ho
On
🤣

The point of the picture was to show she clearly wasn’t ugly in her day…and Trump clearly thought the same…

The fact that you’re so triggered is interesting - you’re so far in, you’ve deluded into believing this is a picture of a department store dressing room.

Why so defensive about this? It’s strange and deeply cultish.

carry on

Reactions: Syskatine
The point of the picture was to show she clearly wasn’t ugly in her day…and Trump clearly thought the same…

The fact that you’re so triggered is interesting - you’re so far in, you’ve deluded into believing this is a picture of a department store dressing room.

Why so defensive about this? It’s strange and deeply cultish.

carry on
Sleepy smiles on you..

E Je

heavens-gate-GettyImages-525640268.jpg

Yeah you can clearly see he raped her from that pic. Dumbasses gonna dumbassery.

Crazy
Ho
On
🤣
I don't understand your resistence to believing her story. She sued and won, including providing two witnesses who said under oath she told them about it right after it happened. About a dozen other women have said he did the same thing to them. He even bragged about how he could grab women by the pussy and get away with it. The man has obviously been a serial sexual predator throughout most of his very pampered adult life. He deserves credit for creating the MAGA philosophy (although I doubt he could describe it in a ten thousand word essay), I agree with much of it. But that should not get him off the hook for his despicable actions against women.

Reactions: Syskatine
I don't understand your resistence to believing her story. She sued and won, including providing two witnesses who said under oath she told them about it right after it happened. About a dozen other women have said he did the same thing to them. He even bragged about how he could grab women by the pussy and get away with it. The man has obviously been a serial sexual predator throughout most of his very pampered adult life. He deserves credit for creating the MAGA philosophy (although I doubt he could describe it in a ten thousand word essay), I agree with much of it. But that should not get him off the hook for his despicable actions against women.
Obviously didn't bother her at the time considering she didn't bring it up until Trump became the President. I find it extremely disingenuous and highly suspect she waited 20 years to make her allegations and then only when Trump become the President.
You may think I'm defending Trump here but I'm not. Merely using common sense knowing Democrats are lying low life POS that are more than willing to use BS rape claims to try and destroy people.
As far as the court case I don't trust anything that comes out of the New York Justice system when it comes to Trump. They have proven to be corrupt and highly biased IMO.

You’re this board’s version of the Secret Service agent assigned to step in front of his bullet. This is just another in a trail of online blowjobs you’ve given the scumbag. Cmon man lol
No I'm just not stupid enough to fall for the same Democrat scam over and over. Obviously you are.

Yet you have a strangely different position on her as you do Trump's accuser. Why is that dumbass.

Reade misrepresented herself and her life experiences on numerous occasions, including lying under oath and in court proceedings. For example, she falsely claimed to hold a bachelor's degree from Antioch University.

DuMbAsS

carry on

Last edited:
Reade misrepresented herself and her life experiences on numerous occasions, including lying under oath and in court proceedings. For example, she falsely claimed to hold a bachelor's degree from Antioch University.

DuMbAsS
Your streak of proving you are a dumbass is alive and well. I haven't kept up with it but how many days is it now? Has to be well over 3000 days now right?

Reactions: Forpetessake

carry on
Repeat after me……..pedo…….supporter……..

Reactions: Marocain Poke
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT