ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Swipes American Press In Front Of Indian PM/Indian Press

You’d remember I bet - so much is lost in translation. Hell, even @Rdcldad thinks I’m a sweetheart IRL.
Maybe. Maybe we're even connected on linkedin. You're posts aren't idiotic, so that's probably why I challenge you periodically versus letting the crap from others just float on by.

Maybe. Maybe we're even connected on linkedin. You're posts aren't idiotic, so that's probably why I challenge you periodically versus letting the crap from others just float on by.
Ah damn, we probably are.

In any case I find it interesting that Alinsky Rules are used negatively typecast a particular response. First, as you’ve said that is a compliment in some regards. Second, some of his “Rules” are so generic/common they apply to just about any political discourse. Finally, what is so scary about Alinsky? He never really had sustained success nor was he particularly consistent with an ideology, how did he earn such notoriety?

Ah damn, we probably are.

In any case I find it interesting that Alinsky Rules are used negatively typecast a particular response. First, as you’ve said that is a compliment in some regards. Second, some of his “Rules” are so generic/common they apply to just about any political discourse. Finally, what is so scary about Alinsky? He never really had sustained success nor was he particularly consistent with an ideology, how did he earn such notoriety?

What’s the name of the book?

5d54cc5a00fa4.image.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT