ADVERTISEMENT

Biden really hates Kamala

Who here thought kumula could handle the situation? Then again, sleepy's handlers are trying to sell his game. Sleepy will die a "turd". 🤣

DeSantis is doing a great job in Florida, he doesn't need to communicate or interact with the Democrat DEI hire. She doesn't have any expereince dealing with natural disasters and doesn't have the first clue. DeSantis merely telling her without words to STFU, I'm busy governing my state to prepare for a natural disaster, if I need something from you I'll call Obama and get it from him.

Reactions: iasooner24
DeSantis is doing a great job in Florida, he doesn't need to communicate or interact with the Democrat DEI hire. She doesn't have any expereince dealing with natural disasters and doesn't have the first clue. DeSantis merely telling her without words to STFU, I'm busy governing my state to prepare for a natural disaster, if I need something from you I'll call Obama and get it from him.
Obama? I think Greg, Ron and Doug have circumnavigated dimms bullshit.

Twice in less than 2 weeks, Jill is writing her revenge tour speeches
Jill's been fitting for black veils. What a spectacle that will be when every news station locks down our tvs for that bitch. Jill has no clout, she'll disappear in the wind like "dandelions" hair. 🤣

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT