ADVERTISEMENT

Biden - Putin meeting is going to be interesting

Biden gives Putin a list of 16 companies that should be off limits to cyber attacks. Does this mean that Biden is fine with attacking anyone not on his list? There will be some pissed off CEOs in Washington DC next week. Biden is a bumbling fool.
This is a colossal mistake. You don't pick and choose who gets to be attacked and who doesn't. Biden's administration is a disaster.

I think Biden set the stage to stop Russia from further hacking. Putin owned Trump as Putin got him elected, but had the goods to bring Trump down. I will never forget the look on Trump's face when he went to the podium after his private meeting with Putin. Then he said he believed Putin over our own intelligence. Putin owned Trump and therefore was able to encourage the Solar Winds attack that is currently crippling the USA.

I think Biden set the stage to stop Russia from further hacking. Putin owned Trump as Putin got him elected, but had the goods to bring Trump down. I will never forget the look on Trump's face when he went to the podium after his private meeting with Putin. Then he said he believed Putin over our own intelligence. Putin owned Trump and therefore was able to encourage the Solar Winds attack that is currently crippling the USA.
I always read these in blue and it helps.

So which retirement community is Elvis Presley hiding out in these days?

Wtf is this? Wow

DUMBASS ALERT!! This comment needs to go down in the archives as one of the most ignorant statements in the history of this board. So Biden singlehandedly stopped further hacking when he bitch slapped Putin? Is that you Hunter? Go clean your crack pipe.

DUMBASS ALERT!! This comment needs to go down in the archives as one of the most ignorant statements in the history of this board. So Biden singlehandedly stopped further hacking when he bitch slapped Putin? Is that you Hunter? Go clean your crack pipe.
I just told Dave, "What one says and especially how one says it defines one." Scottsdale.Sooner was just tortured with another goldmine provided to most of us.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Thought Biden...and Putin both did well - - and glad they met.

Thanks to @Scottsdale.Sooner for his input ITT.

Next up Biden and Xi. Maybe more important for the US.

198480752_10218864794159619_2173147608958380913_n.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT