ADVERTISEMENT

Biden - Putin meeting is going to be interesting

knoblock

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2008
especially the reporting...and the board's Trumpster reaction.
One thing is for sure - - Putin is a mean mean man.

Did O&G business in Russia after the Soviet Union breakup. Partner was Boris Berezovsky - - a Russian oligarch. He helped get Putin to power and later they got crosswise and Boris ended up @ died in exile in the UK.
Boris's daughter did spend a semester at OU somehow for you sooners.

Last edited:
Reactions: davidallen

Did O&G business in Russia after the Soviet Union breakup. Partner was Boris Berezovsky - - a Russian oligarch. He helped get Putin to power and later they got crosswise and Boris ended up @ died in exile in the UK.

Biden is to Putin as House Boy is to David Boren.

Bidens a limp wrister. Strong men will dominate him.

I lived and worked in O&G in Russia for several years. Boris, like Khodorosky and several other oligarchs were told to stay in their lanes by the Kremlin with regards to dabbling in politics. The message was to distance from the fire or risk being burned to death. I don't know about you but when someone tells me to get off their porch I look for the best avenue to get off that porch. Putin needs/has to be a mean man to deliver Russian law and order across 9 time zones and 29 different major tribes./nationalities. Let me give you another tidbit to these stories. These Russian Jews pilgrimed to Zurich and borrowed big money to develop their industries without interference from the Kremlin. Somewhere along the lines they were convinced that Russia needed a central bank controlled by Zurich (Rothschild) money. The Kremlin did what anyone would do under the circumstances. They eliminated the threat by any means.

Talking to evil world leaders used to be bad.
Obama fell just short of giving Putin a blow job on many occasions. He promised he could be more accommodating in his second term. I guess your evil and Obama's evil are not the same. Don't worry, Biden will have no meaningful discussion with Putin. Do you think more people in Putin's circle have died violent deaths versus people in the Clinton circles?

I lived and worked in O&G in Russia for several years. Boris, like Khodorosky and several other oligarchs were told to stay in their lanes by the Kremlin with regards to dabbling in politics. The message was to distance from the fire or risk being burned to death. I don't know about you but when someone tells me to get off their porch I look for the best avenue to get off that porch. Putin needs/has to be a mean man to deliver Russian law and order across 9 time zones and 29 different major tribes./nationalities. Let me give you another tidbit to these stories. These Russian Jews pilgrimed to Zurich and borrowed big money to develop their industries without interference from the Kremlin. Somewhere along the lines they were convinced that Russia needed a central bank controlled by Zurich (Rothschild) money. The Kremlin did what anyone would do under the circumstances. They eliminated the threat by any means.
Good stuff...but do you think Yeltsin or Putin got into power without the oligarch's support?

Reactions: iasooner2000
Obama fell just short of giving Putin a blow job on many occasions. He promised he could be more accommodating in his second term. I guess your evil and Obama's evil are not the same. Don't worry, Biden will have no meaningful discussion with Putin. Do you think more people in Putin's circle have died violent deaths versus people in the Clinton circles?
CNN said Trump was terrible because he talked to dictatorial world leaders. Now there seems to be no problem with it. Seems like a mainstream media hypocritical moment to me.

CNN said Trump was terrible because he talked to dictatorial world leaders. Now there seems to be no problem with it. Seems like a mainstream media hypocritical moment to me.

Thats different, Biden is trying to assure them that the US Govt is back in business and ready to let them go back to screwing us over now that Trump is gone.

Yeltsin got into power through Duma. Duma, at that time were a bunch of old soviets that had little ability to recognize perestroika and no ability to make the changes demanded by perestroika. Putin was young and saw the opportunities to deliver change. These oligarch were not really oligarchs at this time in history. Putin served up compromise. He privatized soviet industries for kopeks on the ruble. He recognized that Russian jews had access to huge funding that no one else had. The Russian jews breached the terms of their under-the-table agreement with Putin. They made moves towards supporting political opposition to Putin. Putin crushed most of them near and far.

Last edited:
If Putin gives him an Ice Cream Cone we are all screwed.
E3-jct5XIAAXSUX

Truth.

We’ve caught the Deep State & Fake News Cartel lying red handed about the presidential polls in 2016, about Russian collusion, about Covid’s origins in the Wuhan Lab, about election fraud and so much more.

Question everything.

I think it was the love letters that they criticized more than anything else...

Yeltsin got into power through Duma. Duma, at that time were a bunch of old soviets that had little ability to recognize perestroika and no ability to make the changes demanded by perestroika. Putin was young and saw the opportunities to deliver change. These oligarch weren’t not really oligarchs at this time in history. Putin served up compromise. He privatized soviet industries for kopeks on the ruble. He recognized that Russian jews had access to huge funding that no one else had. The Russian jews breached the terms of their under-the-table agreement with Putin. They made moves towards supporting political opposition to Putin. Putin crushed most of them near and far.
Good stuff again SS. Got a picture somewhere with my partner in St. Pete with Putin in it. Putin was on the rise and most did not know it.

As bad as Putin may be, the next largest political party in Russia are the communists. I’d rather see Putin in power than those low life cocksuckers.
You are absolutely correct on this point. Russia can only stay united and maintain some level of order with a man like Putin at the helm. He is feared for his harsh penalties by the political factions in most of the outer regions. They steal infrastructure money and they go to jail. Putin stays out of big business if big business stays out of politics. Did we not learn our lesson when we took Saddam Hussein out rather than beat him into submission? And we tried to do it in Syria with Al-Assad but luckily we fell short. Creating political vacuums have consequences that Washington DC fails to recognize before taking action.

Good stuff again SS. Got a picture somewhere with my partner in St. Pete with Putin in it. Putin was on the rise and most did not know it.
Putin is very calculating. He understood the dynamics of what he was doing and that everything happened "out front above board" and "out back under the table" with regards to political positioning. He is KGB/Stasi so he had contacts across all the satellite countries of the former Soviet Union. Putin had wide support when he started making his moves. Contrary to what our media wants us to believe, Putin is very popular in Russia.

Putin is very calculating. He understood the dynamics of what he was doing and that everything happened "out front above board" and "out back under the table" with regards to political positioning. He is KGB/Stasi so he had contacts across all the satellite countries of the former Soviet Union. Putin had wide support when he started making his moves. Contrary to what our media wants us to believe, Putin is very popular in Russia.

Oddly and even in some of the ex-soviet states Stalin is still popular. Having a conversation now with a lady from Minsk, Belarus and they have no idea how much the US/GB helped russia with lend lease supplies in WWII, is never mentioned. Many of her friends parents and even some friends liked Stalin because they never wanted for medical help, food etc., so they say. Even some older Ukrainians I know miss Stalin and this is a guy who killed over 6 million Ukrainians alone.

Putin is liked in Russia for the same reason Trump is liked here.....he exudes strength and confidence and outside of Russia seems the whole world is against him. Contrast that to the liberal, corrupt boot licking cho xiden.

Personally, have no problems with Putin and on the world stage he gets away with what the world lets him get away with. He's a nationalist who (unsurprisingly) has an affinity for the good old days of soviet influence and power. Not that much different than the neocon's who want to run off to every conflict and civil war to bleed our treasury and waste our patriots blood.

If the moron libcoms could get off the russian 2016 election interference lie, they would see that China is by far the biggest threat to world peace, although most are probably already on the CCP's payroll in some form so they probably don't care.

Oddly and even in some of the ex-soviet states Stalin is still popular. Having a conversation now with a lady from Minsk, Belarus and they have no idea how much the US/GB helped russia with lend lease supplies in WWII, is never mentioned. Many of her friends parents and even some friends liked Stalin because they never wanted for medical help, food etc., so they say. Even some older Ukrainians I know miss Stalin and this is a guy who killed over 6 million Ukrainians alone.

Putin is liked in Russia for the same reason Trump is liked here.....he exudes strength and confidence and outside of Russia seems the whole world is against him. Contrast that to the liberal, corrupt boot licking cho xiden.

Personally, have no problems with Putin and on the world stage he gets away with what the world lets him get away with. He's a nationalist who (unsurprisingly) has an affinity for the good old days of soviet influence and power. Not that much different than the neocon's who want to run off to every conflict and civil war to bleed our treasury and waste our patriots blood.

If the moron libcoms could get off the russian 2016 election interference lie, they would see that China is by far the biggest threat to world peace, although most are probably already on the CCP's payroll in some form so they probably don't care.
Stalin's persona is kept alive by the generation that is now fading to age and the communist party. Stalin was a hero by virtue of controlling the flow of information. He killed about 20 million of his own people and for the most part no one knew it. My wife's grand parents both maternal and paternal were displaced by Stalin's regime from Ukraine to Sakhalin Island (far east Russia). Putin's popularity is a two sided coin. One side is the youth that praises the points you made and the other side are the people that lived through the post-Gorbachev era of rampant crime and national bankruptcy. The ruble crashed overnight in August 1998. Putin was instrumental in engineering Russia's fair quick recovery through increase in crude prices and foreign sales and opening up Russian oil reserves to joint ventures with foreign oil companies like ENI Agip, Elf Total Fina, Shell, Chevron, Exxon Mobil, etc.

Stalin's persona is kept alive by the generation that is now fading to age and the communist party. Stalin was a hero by virtue of controlling the flow of information. He killed about 20 million of his own people and for the most part no one knew it. My wife's grand parents both maternal and paternal were displaced by Stalin's regime from Ukraine to Sakhalin Island (far east Russia). Putin's popularity is a two sided coin. One side is the youth that praises the points you made and the other side are the people that lived through the post-Gorbachev era of rampant crime and national bankruptcy. The ruble crashed overnight in August 1998. Putin was instrumental in engineering Russia's fair quick recovery through increase in crude prices and foreign sales and opening up Russian oil reserves to joint ventures with foreign oil companies like ENI Agip, Elf Total Fina, Shell, Chevron, Exxon Mobil, etc.
Anyone who knows the name "Sakhalin" should instantly recognize it as a symbol of communist tyranny, though I hadn't realized it was used to house exiles. I remember it for the Korean airliner that was shot down in the 80s. That was a Trump-style "told ya so" moment for Reagan, because the usual suspects (democrooks and "news" media) were ridiculing him only months before for the "Evil Empire" speech.

Anyone who knows the name "Sakhalin" should instantly recognize it as a symbol of communist tyranny, though I hadn't realized it was used to house exiles. I remember it for the Korean airliner that was shot down in the 80s. That was a Trump-style "told ya so" moment for Reagan, because the usual suspects (democrooks and "news" media) were ridiculing him only months before for the "Evil Empire" speech.
Sakhalin Island was Russia's eastern defense against the USA. Mostly Migs and tanks. The island was about 80% military until the fall of the Soviet Union. When the military claimed the island Stalin displaced a broad range of people to support the military. Khrushchev really ramped it up in the 60s. My in-laws and their parents were teachers/professors from Ukraine. After the fall of the USSR all the military bases were abandon and left like ghost towns. Oil and Gas was discovered offshore in the mid 90s. The O&G was exploited with pipelines to the southern end of the island to an LNG facility built by Chicago Bridge & Iron. The building, operating and handover of this LNG facility from Americans to Russians was a model of diplomacy in technology. I spent time there developing a construction plan for the two pipelines from north to south (660 miles). My wife and I have a house on acreage in Aniva, Sakhalinsk. A younger man than us would recognize the name Sakhalin as a place that provided many opportunities to prosper to the eastern region. Our generation would recall the Korean Air incident. Most people I met in Sakhalin had no knowledge of the Soviet Air Force downing this commercial airliner.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT