ADVERTISEMENT

Biden praises ANTIFA

Those people are bad.
tenor.gif

In your opinion, good grief the narcissism.

Are black guys with confederate tattoos and flags on their trucks bad people too?
Sorry, I guess I should have looked up if they were good or bad people in my book of facts.

Sorry, I guess I should have looked up if they were good or bad people in my book of facts.

No problem, but don’t let it happen again.

What about my question? Are proud southerners who display the stars and bars with African dna bad people? Opinion or book of facts is fine.

No problem, but don’t let it happen again.

What about my question? Are proud southerners who display the stars and bars with African dna bad people? Opinion or book of facts is fine.
I don't have an opinion on that

Oh so the color of the skin is the determining factor. The whites proud of those symbols:

Bad

Blacks:

Cats got your tongue.

Good to know mr racist pants McGhee.

Oh so the color of the skin is the determining factor. The whites proud of those symbols:

Bad

Blacks:

Cats got your tongue.

Good to know mr racist pants McGhee.
Black people at the unite the right rally are bad

You’re actually proud of how you slime your way through ridiculous opinions aren’t you?
Is it sliming to recognize the distinction between travelling to a unite the right rally in support of a confederate statue and putting a confederate flag sticker on your pickup to be an edge lord?

The left is hilarious when confronted with their double standards. If the left is going to say that Trump was referring to White Supremist when he said both sides had good people then they have to say that Biden was saying ANTIFA morons are courageous Americans. Any effort to say otherwise reeks of hypocrisy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT