ADVERTISEMENT

Biden praises ANTIFA

Pilt is also smart enough to know that Joe Biden didn't praise Antifa

I didn’t watch the video. Who was he calling courageous Americans? We can’t acknowledge the existence of anything other than a monolith because everyone there from the “right” was a Nazi according to folklore.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
I didn’t watch the video. Who was he calling courageous Americans? We can’t acknowledge the existence of anything other than a monolith because everyone there from the “right” was a Nazi according to folklore.
Are we arguing the monolith thing is right?

Are we arguing the monolith thing is right?

Point me in the direction of you pointing out any degree of nuance from trumps Charlottesville comments so I can address you properly. Shirley, you don’t expect us to take you seriously with so many opportunities to show how practical you can be passed over.

Calling the leftist group that day courageous Americans is ridiculous. Did he parse it out in the video? Because in trumps entire speech he makes a point to show how both groups had good people and bad people. Biden, the leftist media and the rest of you people won’t acknowledge the truth.

Point me in the direction of you pointing out any degree of nuance from trumps Charlottesville comments so I can address you properly. Shirley, you don’t expect us to take you seriously with so many opportunities to show how practical you can be passed over.

Calling the leftist group that day courageous Americans is ridiculous. Did he parse it out in the video? Because in trumps entire speech he makes a point to show how both groups had good people and bad people. Biden, the leftist media and the rest of you people won’t acknowledge the truth.
Wait did Biden praise antifa or are we just making a point about Trump?

2F5CbBU.gif

So we are all in agreement the media is misleading us and that there were good people on both sides.

Harry, you aren’t going to get any real conversations with the leftists. It’s all equivocation, deflection, and whataboutism with them.

By the way what a fvcking sleazeball. Trump gets skewered for playing to fears of millions of illegals and drugs pouring into our country and 200 Nazis show up with Walmart tiki torches and it gets the slow mo scary music treatment. The priority list for liberals would be hilarious if it wasn’t serious.

All the people on the right were bad

You can’t possibly know that. There were multiple groups there some of which were just against taking down the statue. I read that some of those left when they realized the hate groups were dominating.

If trump specifically called out the hate groups later on in his speech, who was he referring to as good people? It obviously was not the Nazis and white supremicists since the transcript tells us so.

Reactions: AC_Exotic
You can’t possibly know that. There were multiple groups there some of which were just against taking down the statue. I read that some of those left when they realized the hate groups were dominating.

If trump specifically called out the hate groups later on in his speech, who was he referring to as good people? It obviously was not the Nazis and white supremicists since the transcript tells us so.

Well reasoned response.

Let's wait for a thoughtful retort with bated breath...

His firmware and software doesn't have any code for "bad people on the left."

Well reasoned response.

Let's wait for a thoughtful retort with bated breath...

Pilt treats this stuff like an exercise. He doesn’t believe what he’s saying, he knows that reasonable people can look at Biden’s video and see that he is cherry picking for his low iq audience. He knows antifa was there and just as vile as the Nazis. It was reported in real time that day before the whitewash orders came down. It’s about money and that comes from fervor and that comes from division. He knows you can’t sit down in a calm forum and discuss the nuance of what went on that day. That doesn’t fill the campaign coffers. That doesn’t get the clicks and shares.

He waited all this time and his homerun swing? Slow motion, scary music white nationalists. .00001% of the population is the initial highlight of Biden’s big kickoff. It’s pathetic, but millions of people will fall for it. I think taking on the Christian crusaders will be his next video.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT