ADVERTISEMENT

Biden doesn’t even have the ability…

to make a public statement announcing he’s not running. He simply issued statement??? WTH!!!

To give you the other historical example of this…

The man is recovering from COVID right now. He said he is going to speak to the nation later this week.

Did you ever have or know someone who had COVID?

Have some decency about yourself once in a while.

It was just Biden. Just like Trump.
Wrong.

Everyone who voted for Biden knew Harris would be his running mate and that she would be renominated as his Vice President. All the delegates that were going to vote for Biden at the convention were going to vote for Harris for Vice President. Biden has now stepped aside and endorsed his running mate and Vice President. He will release his delegates to vote for Harris now for President.

Same thing would have happened in 2020 had Trump stepped aside before the RNC. Pence would have been the presidential nominee.

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
We did vote for who we wanted to run. And at the convention, delegates that represent us will vote. That is part of the process.
LMAO, you will do exactly as you are told like you and the rest of the lemmings always do. You voted for a vegetable in 2020 and will vote for whoever the Democrat Oligarchs tell you to in 2024 without a single thought.?

LMAO, you will do exactly as you are told like you and the rest of the lemmings always do. You voted for a vegetable in 2020 and will vote for whoever the Democrat Oligarchs tell you to in 2024 without a single thought.?
I will do as I'm told? lol

Who is the one voting for a candidate who is a convicted felon, who bragged about committing sexual assault against women, who was held liable for sexual assault, who encouraged an attack against our nation's Capitol, who tried to stage a coup when he lost in 2020, etc.?

As usual, you are projecting.

I will do as I'm told? lol

Who is the one voting for a candidate who is a convicted felon, who bragged about committing sexual assault against women, who was held liable for sexual assault, who encouraged an attack against our nation's Capitol, who tried to stage a coup when he lost in 2020, etc.?

As usual, you are projecting.
Yes you will do exactly as you are told and vote for whoever the Oligarchs tell you to. Millions of Republican voters voted for Trump over other Republican candidates, just like millions of Democrat voters voted for Biden. Yet because the Oligarchs know Biden stands no chance they will select their own candidate, tell you how to vote and you will mindlessly obey like you always do. What a good little sheep.

Yes you will do exactly as you are told and vote for whoever the Oligarchs tell you to. Millions of Republican voters voted for Trump over other Republican candidates, just like millions of Democrat voters voted for Biden. Yet because the Oligarchs know Biden stands no chance they will select their own candidate, tell you how to vote and you will mindlessly obey like you always do. What a good little sheep.
And we all know how those marching orders get announced.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT