ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Debate Lies

Ok, Uygur is clearly misrepresenting what the NY Times is reporting as of two hours ago.

Here is what the Times is reporting:

"President Biden’s family is urging him to stay in the race and keep fighting despite last week’s disastrous debate performance, even as some members of his clan privately expressed exasperation at how he was prepared for the event by his staff, people close to the situation said on Sunday."

"Mr. Biden huddled with his wife, children and grandchildren at Camp David while he tried to figure out how to tamp down Democratic anxiety. While his relatives were acutely aware of how poorly he did against former President Donald J. Trump, they argued that he could still show the country that he remains capable of serving for another four years."

"One of the strongest voices imploring Mr. Biden to resist pressure to drop out was his son Hunter Biden, whom the president has long leaned on for advice, said one of the people informed about the discussions, who, like others, spoke on condition of anonymity to share internal deliberations. Hunter Biden wants Americans to see the version of his father that he knows — scrappy and in command of the facts — rather than the stumbling, aging president Americans saw on Thursday night."

"Other family members were trying to figure out how they could be helpful. At least one of the president’s grandchildren has expressed interest in getting more involved with the campaign, perhaps by talking with influencers on social media, according to the informed person."

NY Times Article

Clearly, it is not only Hunter Biden that President Biden is listening to. If the NY Times reporting is to be believed, his whole family is advising him to stay in.

And this article appears to hint at a rift forming between Biden's family and some of his political advisors.

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
Look. Hunter ain't calling the shots. Jill is calling the shots. She's the one responsible for changing his depends and holding his hand to climb a set of stairs. So if Jilly wants a chance to stay in the White House, then you can bet Joe Biden ain't dropping out.

I'm reminded of the three biggest lies from way back in the last century:

I didn't vote for the SOB.
The check is in the mail.
I won't cum in your mouth.

We can now add I more: Hi! My name is Jill and I'm running this show.

Look. Hunter ain't calling the shots. Jill is calling the shots. She's the one responsible for changing his depends and holding his hand to climb a set of stairs. So if Jilly wants a chance to stay in the White House, then you can bet Joe Biden ain't dropping out.
President Biden is calling the shot. He will be the one to make the decision.

I do agree though that Mrs. Biden, his wife, is his closest and most trusted advisor. If Mrs. Biden told him to withdraw, he probably would.

I do think there are some senior Democratic leaders that the President would give consideration to if they called for him to withdraw.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT