ADVERTISEMENT

Biden, Dan and the Anti Israel Protesters Will Be Responsible For The Coming Palestinian Deaths In Rafah

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

Naturally they will disagree any of their actions could possibly have anything to do with Palestinian deaths but when they embolden Hamas to not meaningfully negotiate a cease fire they are in fact responsible. Great job useful idiots you have signed the death sentences for no telling how many Palestinians.

Naturally they will disagree any of their actions could possibly have anything to do with Palestinian deaths but when they embolden Hamas to not meaningfully negotiate a cease fire they are in fact responsible. Great job useful idiots you have signed the death sentences for no telling how many Palestinians.
Unfortunately the vast, mind numbed "MUH GENNISIDE" crowd will blame Israel.

Don't forget there are American hostages.
Hamas holds the answer to stopping the violence. All they have to do is free the hostages. At which point, Israel will have to back down, or the genocide card becomes valid.
Hamas must also surrender and be destroyed as an organization.

Hamas holds the answer to stopping the violence. All they have to do is free the hostages. At which point, Israel will have to back down, or the genocide card becomes valid.
I believe Hamas just agreed to a deal that would do exactly that and Israel balked.

Poor, poor Israel. Look at what Hamas is making it do, kill all those Palestinians against its will. Anyone with a brain can see Israel is the victim, having to kill all those people. But take heart, it’s not Israel that’s killing them it’s Hamas and all us dupes asking them not to do it. That is clearly the most logical explanation. How can the victim be responsible? It’s the victim.

I believe Hamas just agreed to a deal that would do exactly that and Israel balked.
Then you believe incorrectly. The agreement was the return of a portion of the hostages (34 or 43 iirc). As long as Hamas holds hostages, Israel has the right to fight for their return.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
The deal would have left Hamas in place and traded dead bodies for Palestinian prisoners. Hamas Egypt and Qatar brokered the deal and did not include Israeli input on the deal. It was completely unacceptable on the Israeli side from the start. The entire cease-fire deal was a last-ditch effort to keep Israel from moving into Rafa so Hamas could say look we offered you a cease-fire. It was purely a political stunt.

If you recall I said no one bothered to tell the Israelis that they had agreed to a cease-fire.

The deal would have left Hamas in place and traded dead bodies for Palestinian prisoners. Hamas Egypt and Qatar brokered the deal and did not include Israeli input on the deal. It was completely unacceptable on the Israeli side from the start. The entire cease-fire deal was a last-ditch effort to keep Israel from moving into Rafa so Hamas could say look we offered you a cease-fire. It was purely a political stunt.

If you recall I said no one bothered to tell the Israelis that they had agreed to a cease-fire.
Think of it from Hamas’’ point of view if you can. Why would Hamas return any hostsges without confirmation of a permanent cease fire? Plus, it is my understanding the deal was very much what Israel was demanding. They kept saying the ball was in Hamas’ court, it’s up to them to accept the deal. Well, Hamas accepted the deal and Israel backed away.

Think of it from Hamas’’ point of view if you can. Why would Hamas return any hostsges without confirmation of a permanent cease fire? Plus, it is my understanding the deal was very much what Israel was demanding. They kept saying the ball was in Hamas’ court, it’s up to them to accept the deal. Well, Hamas accepted the deal and Israel backed away.
You are unfathomably stupid.

Poor, poor Israel. Look at what Hamas is making it do, kill all those Palestinians against its will. Anyone with a brain can see Israel is the victim, having to kill all those people. But take heart, it’s not Israel that’s killing them it’s Hamas and all us dupes asking them not to do it. That is clearly the most logical explanation. How can the victim be responsible? It’s the victim.
No it's you and people like you that have given Hamas hope.

Your beloved Hamas could end your sniveling and crying at any moment by unconditionally surrendering. Weird how reality works.

No it's you and people like you that have given Hamas hope.
Lol. I’m sure Hamas has a direct subscription to this board to see what I think so it can have hope. Personally I don’t care whether Hamas “has hope” or not. I just want Israel to quit inflicting genocide on the Palestinian people.

Your beloved Hamas could end your sniveling and crying at any moment by unconditionally surrendering. Weird how reality works.
Well for all practical purposes that was what Hamas was accepting and Israel showed it doesn’t care about the hostages, it just wants to have Gaza for itself. There’s a little uncomfortable reality for ya.

• Haha
Reactions: Medic007
Well for all practical purposes that was what Hamas was accepting and Israel showed it doesn’t care about the hostages, it just wants to have Gaza for itself. There’s a little uncomfortable reality for ya.
🖕 🖕 🖕 🖕 🖕

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
Lol. I’m sure Hamas has a direct subscription to this board to see what I think so it can have hope. Personally I don’t care whether Hamas “has hope” or not. I just want Israel to quit inflicting genocide on the Palestinian people.
You support the violent protests, you say they are having an effect on foreign policy by stopping weapons shipments and you say the protest are expanding to further change our relationship with Israel. All of that is what Hamas sees and in turn think the longer they hold out the better deal they can get because of American pressure. Unfortunately you and Hamas are wrong, Israel is going to exterminate Hamas, as they should. In so doing the Palestinians you care so much about will be killed in the process. Congrats you and your kind with your naivety are causing exactly what you say you are against. SMFH

That's not even close to what happened here. But I know you will believe that. It's what Hamas was trying to achieve.

Why would Hamas return hostages? Because they are getting thier rear ends kicked. They are losing the battle. They must think they are winning the politics.

That's not even close to what happened here. But I know you will believe that. It's what Hamas was trying to achieve.

Why would Hamas return hostages? Because they are getting thier rear ends kicked. They are losing the battle. They must think they are winning the politics.
Dan's crowding a hookah right about now with around 20 terrorists. 10 televisions wired up in his living room. News. Al Jazeera is in there

Whoopsie, it appears you're talking out of your ass once again. Facts and you are like oil and water these days. Hamas didn't offer to surrender unconditionally or even to surrender at all.

I guess your beloved Hamas will keep your hysterical tears flowing for the foreseeable future.

• Love
Reactions: EZ Reyes
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT