ADVERTISEMENT

beautiful

He can’t stand that Ron 5x his margin in Florida. Can the DOJ go ahead and indict him please so he can get out of the way?

Reactions: CowboyJD
no more warning growl

you think paul ryan mcconnell pence
jeb bush and losers mccain and lez cheney will start another party?

cause trump and maga own the R’s

how’s lake doing in AZ? lolz

I’ll give you this, your loyalty has no limits, you’ll go down swinging as Trump stands back and watches. You’d make a great pawn in a real-life human game of chess.

I’ll give you this, your loyalty has no limits, you’ll go down swinging as Trump stands back and watches. You’d make a great pawn in a real-life human game of chess.

there’s folks on this board who’s opinions i value

you are not in that category

So, folks are cultists if they appreciate good economic numbers and achievements?

Sorry, but things were simply better under President Trump and his supporters know it and will not be gaslighted into believing otherwise.

— Low inflation.
— Lowest black unemployment in American history.
— Lowest Hispanic unemployment in American history.
— Lowest female unemployment in decades.
— Stock market going through the roof.
— Record 401(k) gains.
— America energy independent for the first time in decades.
— Record low gasoline prices.
— No new foreign wars.
— Multiple peace treaties signed in Middle East.
— Positive economic headlines on a regular basis.

Trump BOOM as Soaring US Economy Records Best Growth in FOUR YEARS

156,945,000: 2018 Ends With Record Employment; Participation Rate Hits Trump-Era High

Manufacturing Industry Posts Biggest Annual Job Gain in 20 years

Hispanic Unemployment Rate Hits Record Low in December

BET Founder: Trump's Economy is Bringing Black Workers Back into the Labor Force

U.S. Holiday Retail Sales Are Strongest in Years, Early Data Show

The jobless rate for Hispanics hit a record low of 3.9% in September, while African Americans maintained its lowest rate ever, 5.5%.

The unemployment rate for Asian Americans was 2.5% in September. The jobless rate for adult women came in at 3.1%.

Trump Delivers: Lowest Black Unemployment in U.S. History

Don't Look Now, But Minority Unemployment Is At Record Lows Under Trump

Oh, yeah, and let’s not forget Trump’s GDP numbers which Obama thought was impossible to achieve.

“What, uh, you got a magic wand?”

Last edited:
What?

Here’s a look at average GDP growth rates under the last six U.S. presidents:
  • Jimmy Carter (D): 3.25%
  • Ronald Reagan (R): 3.48%
  • George H.W. Bush (R): 2.25%
  • Bill Clinton (D): 3.88%
  • George W. Bush (R): 2.2%
  • Barack Obama (D): 1.62%
  • Donald Trump (R): 0.95%
In his first four years in office, Trump has had by far the lowest average U.S. GDP growth rate of any of the last seven U.S. presidents.

Reactions: davidallen
Let them fight it out. The media will fixate on Trump, who can take punches Ron cannot, and as each day goes by that Trump is out of the WH the odds of him getting back are smaller and smaller. Teddy had the same problem Trump has right now, and Teddy didn't make it back either. Each day goes by with Trump in the race is another day the media will be fixed on him like the eye of Sauron.
the eye flames GIF

Reactions: iasooner2000
What?

In his first four years in office, Trump has had by far the lowest average U.S. GDP growth rate of any of the last seven U.S. presidents.
Remember Covid?

The pandemic was accompanied by historic drops in output in almost all major economies. U.S. gdp fell by 8.9% in the second quarter of 2020, the largest single-quarter contraction in more than 70 years. Most other major economies fared even worse. But before Covid Trump attained gdp numbers obama said would require a magic wand to achieve.

Last edited:
Trump replaced Sarah Palin as the most attacked politician ever by MSM. Trump set an incumbent record upping his vote total from 63 million to 74 million. Somebody likes Trump.

Today a political scientist at SMU told me where Trump fails miserably is picking celebrities. A'bott' and DeSantis are gov guys. Trump picks Walker and the PA senate candidate are celebrities. Few can achieve what Trump did as a celebrity.

He can’t stand that Ron 5x his margin in Florida. Can the DOJ go ahead and indict him please so he can get out of the way?
I think maybe it would be good to be extra diligent and let this all roll another 12 mos or so. That or two weeks. I'm good with either.

Remember Covid?

The pandemic was accompanied by historic drops in output in almost all major economies. U.S. gdp fell by 8.9% in the second quarter of 2020, the largest single-quarter contraction in more than 70 years. Most other major economies fared even worse. But before Covid Trump attained gdp numbers obama said would require a magic wand to achieve.
Now do inflation!

What?

giving ccp/dnc dave a run for his rubles with this gross misrepresentation

of course you know this

You’re talking about Corndog right?

Gotta be.

boog don’t need to read about 5g microwaving cheddar biscuits
corndog on ignore

i’m sure NPR got a story on it

as for you misrepresenting yourself as anything but a leftist hack is absolute political fraud

• Haha
trump crossed that line a long time ago

cope
I don’t think he did, I don’t think he’s been treated fairly and I have had no problem with his behavior up to this point. Don’t know what desantis has done to deserve this aside from kick ass in Florida, if more info becomes available I will change my mind.

Commie 3rd world banana republics push for indictments

Americans push for votes

check yourself
It was mostly tongue and cheek...but Trump ****ed Georgia in the last runoff. He really pushed for votes then huh?

I'm a 2x voter for him and would bit my tongue again if he's the nominee but he's also his biggest enemy. Dude will not shut up.

He's now going after Youngkin.

So let's look at the list - Desantis, Kemp, Youngkin. Arguably the three biggest names going into 2024 and highly successful Governors he just takes a dump on them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT