ADVERTISEMENT

Bannon, LOL

FYa0kqPXoAAZwbT

Let's see... one was a political body passing a resolution by a party-line vote. The other was a legal case with a judge, jury, witnesses, defense attorneys, and #whatnot. That you don't understand the difference speaks volumes. Please though continue with your idiocy.
You just confirmed your stupidity. Thanks for contributing.

More like this:

(Trucker): Psst. Fella. How you doing?

Wharry: Alright, alright, alright. Where ya from, big guy?

T: Idaho. Haulin' some taters to Florida. So what are you doing in the back of this truck stop?

W: Uh... I got turned around leaving church.

T: You wanna come into my cab? Earn $20 the easy way?

W: $30.

T: $25.

W: Okay, but it's my birthday.

T: I'll give you a present you won't forget.

W: I want $25 for my birthday.

T: I'll give you whatever you want, sausage tits. Just get in here.

W: Let me see the money.

T: Here ya go.

W: No, not that money, the real money. Zip up, you'll get us arrested.

T: You gotta come up here and get in first.

W: No, I've fallen for that before and it still hurts to fart. Not a chance.

T: Here's a five. Truth is, it's all I have.

W: Okay, but you have to give me a birthday present.

T: Oh, I'll give you a present. Come up here and sit on my lap, fatass.

W: Let me see the $5.

T: I only have two dollars.

W: (Sigh). Well..... okay. But I get to climb up on the passenger side and look inside real good first.

T: Nope, you have to put on this blindfold and these handcuffs and climb over me then you can have your $2.

W: This reminds me of when my grandmother got meals on wheels -- she said the drivers were really nice. I'm against meals on wheels because I think it's wasteful.

T: Did you bring a rubber?

W: I found one behind the dumpster, see?

T: It has a hole and some gum on it.

W: I washed it off. Why waste?

T: You gotta get a rubber. Not a used one, either. I'm tired of you lot lizards spreading stuff around.

W: Libtard. I'll go get you one, but you have to pay for it.

T: I'm paying you $2.00 That's all you're getting.

W: But a rubber is $2.50. I'll go in the hole $.50.

(silence)

W: Hang on, I'll go get us one. Don't forget it's my birthday.

T: Hurry up.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
This thread is comical. Obama’s 3rd term is pushing for payback when Barry and Uncle Joe are without a doubt the most corrupt politicians since LBJ. It’s pathetic how corrupt our government has become. Clapper see time? John Brennan? Good luck nailing Bannon for nothing. Carry on.

LOL Is that the thread, Flailey? You found it? The thread that enabled your peen obsession to take flight the last 3 years?
You mean your novelette about you blowing truckers for money? Seriously, how many times have you been duped like that? That post was definitely made from your experience. Just the one time? Don't be ashamed, dickbreath, unless you're still getting duped that is.

You mean your novelette about you blowing truckers for money? Seriously, how many times have you been duped like that? That post was definitely made from your experience. Just the one time? Don't be ashamed, dickbreath, unless you're still getting duped that is.
Sysk is full throttle homo.

Sysk is full throttle homo.

Sys: Hey guys, remember Steve Bannon? Trump brought him into the white house and he was boasting about going medieval and now he's still bloviating and whining, lol.

Incels: Squirrel! Sys is gay! Who?

Reactions: davidallen
Sys: Hey guys, remember Steve Bannon? Trump brought him into the white house and he was boasting about going medieval and now he's still bloviating and whining, lol.

Incels: Squirrel! Sys is gay! Who?
So, you're dodging the question, dickbreath. Were you only duped only that once? That novelette was full of raw emotion. Are you still getting duped? This is a safe place for cock gobblers like you.

If the left in this thread can't see the corruption, it speaks volumes. I don't want Trump to run again but the crap they have pulled using the DOJ even when he was in office is criminal. Hunter should be in jail as should Hillary but crickets on that front. Barry isn't far behind if not leading the pack while dementia Joe is asking Jill what to do next. The left is priceless at our expense.

If the left in this thread can't see the corruption, it speaks volumes. I don't want Trump to run again but the crap they have pulled using the DOJ even when he was in office is criminal. Hunter should be in jail as should Hillary but crickets on that front. Barry isn't far behind if not leading the pack while dementia Joe is asking Jill what to do next. The left is priceless at our expense.
Joe was/is a horrible experience.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT