ADVERTISEMENT

Ballgame

CowboyUp

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Austin Tx
JAI0cTH.png

Well there you go, no need for Democrat to employ their voting schemes to steal an election, it's already decided.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
“If convicted”

lol…this is a good one OP!

1/3 of Iowa Republicans when polled said that they would never vote for him.
I just mentioned this on another thread. This right here has to be a very worrisome development for the Trump campaign. We are talking about Republicans in Iowa, and 1/3 of Republicans in Iowa who braved the weather to actually show up and vote (i.e. committed voters) said they wouldn't vote for Trump in the general and some of them will vote for Biden over Trump in the general.

As I stated on the other thread, if this is true and remains true, and if this is true across the board nationally, it would be a decisive game changer in November.

Definitely not good news at all for the Trump campaign.

I just mentioned this on another thread. This right here has to be a very worrisome development for the Trump campaign. We are talking about Republicans in Iowa, and 1/3 of Republicans in Iowa who braved the weather to actually show up and vote (i.e. committed voters) said they wouldn't vote for Trump in the general and some of them will vote for Biden over Trump in the general.

As I stated on the other thread, if this is true and remains true, and if this is true across the board nationally, it would be a decisive game changer in November.

Definitely not good news at all for the Trump campaign.
Gullible are you? 🤣

Gullible are you? 🤣

Trump is bleeding moderate support. It could cost him the 2024 election.​

A whole swath of GOP voters appears firmly committed to not voting for Trump in November.​

January 22, 2024 05:57 PM
Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump speaks to a crowd at a campaign stop at SNHU Arena in Manchester, New Hampshire.

“It would be a massively difficult hill to climb, without a doubt,” New Hampshire Gov. Chris Sununu, a Haley endorser, told reporters of the party’s chances of winning New Hampshire in the general election with Trump on top of the ticket, when asked by POLITICO. “And he’s already proven that. He’s lost before and according to the polls he will lose even bigger this time.”

Sean Van Anglen, a prominent and early Trump supporter in the state who now plans to vote for Haley on Tuesday, said if Trump becomes the nominee, he might have to blank that line on his November ballot.

“I don’t think I can vote for Trump,” he said. “I vote in every election, I’ve never left a box blank. And I might have to this time.”

That sentiment was not uncommon among Republicans here this week, especially among voters who came out to see Haley, the former U.N. ambassador.

“I liked him. But he just scares me now. Everybody that has ever worked for him is not any more,” said Lisa Tracy, of Salem. If it came down to Biden versus Trump, she said, “I would go with Biden.”

These problems are not entirely unique to Republicans. Biden himself is grappling with a Democratic Party where a portion of voters have soured on him and are either leaning towards or threatening to vote for a third party candidate or stay home in November.

“We need to keep showing that it can’t just be two parties that no one fully agrees with,” said Michelle Greene, a 34-year-old registered independent from Portsmouth, New Hampshire, who saw Rep. Dean Phillips (D-Minn.), who is challenging the president in a primary, in Hampton on Sunday.

Greene said it’s “definitely a concern” that a third-party candidate might siphon off votes from Biden in November. But she also wasn’t sure if she’d vote for Biden again, after backing him in 2020, in a head-to-head Biden-Trump rematch, adding that she “morally can’t support the lesser of two evils.”

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12

A whole swath of GOP voters appears firmly committed to not voting for Trump in November.​

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump speaks to a crowd at a campaign stop at SNHU Arena in Manchester, New Hampshire.

“It would be a massively difficult hill to climb, without a doubt,” New Hampshire Gov. Chris Sununu, a Haley endorser, told reporters of the party’s chances of winning New Hampshire in the general election with Trump on top of the ticket, when asked by POLITICO. “And he’s already proven that. He’s lost before and according to the polls he will lose even bigger this time.”

Sean Van Anglen, a prominent and early Trump supporter in the state who now plans to vote for Haley on Tuesday, said if Trump becomes the nominee, he might have to blank that line on his November ballot.

“I don’t think I can vote for Trump,” he said. “I vote in every election, I’ve never left a box blank. And I might have to this time.”

That sentiment was not uncommon among Republicans here this week, especially among voters who came out to see Haley, the former U.N. ambassador.

“I liked him. But he just scares me now. Everybody that has ever worked for him is not any more,” said Lisa Tracy, of Salem. If it came down to Biden versus Trump, she said, “I would go with Biden.”

These problems are not entirely unique to Republicans. Biden himself is grappling with a Democratic Party where a portion of voters have soured on him and are either leaning towards or threatening to vote for a third party candidate or stay home in November.

“We need to keep showing that it can’t just be two parties that no one fully agrees with,” said Michelle Greene, a 34-year-old registered independent from Portsmouth, New Hampshire, who saw Rep. Dean Phillips (D-Minn.), who is challenging the president in a primary, in Hampton on Sunday.

Greene said it’s “definitely a concern” that a third-party candidate might siphon off votes from Biden in November. But she also wasn’t sure if she’d vote for Biden again, after backing him in 2020, in a head-to-head Biden-Trump rematch, adding that she “morally can’t support the lesser of two evils.”
PixtNIX.jpg

Gotcha greased up?

If Republicans want to vote for Biden/Harris then more power to them. My finances are in order. I have no debt, so higher interest rates make me money, rather than cost me money. I already live in a Red state. My property values will continue to go up, as even more Republicans flee blue states. And every time some millennial or Gen Zer complains about the cost of living or housing unaffordability, I'll just laugh and ask the question: "And who did you vote for?" before moving on. The only way people are going to learn the consequences of voting Democrat is to let them suffer the consequences. If Bidenflation didn't educate them, then so be it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT