ADVERTISEMENT

Austin protest

Good for the cops! The Palestinian Solidarity Committee should be disbanded & outlawed, freakin scum & anyone arrested on a student visa needs to be kicked the hell out of this country. The loser quotient in this group has to be in the stratosphere.

cartoon042224.png

If any of these jello brained "protesters" really cared they'd catch a flight to Gaza and fight the fight where it's occurring. Why does everyone in a crisis expect us to fight their fight for them?
Weak dick libs. What they do. Austin is transgender. Thems some funny folks.

Reactions: okcpokefan12
Looks like the dude was moving in to film. I find it hard to believe that he was rushing anyone with the camera up to his eye.
I would agree with this. The camera angle is poor, and getting a good view of exactly what happened is almost impossible. On top of that, there are plenty of other valid targets to go after. The cameraman looked to me to be moving into or toward the crowd to film, any contact would be incidental. With all the paperwork to fill out, this guy wasn't worth the officer's time even if he did do something wrong.

There are plenty of level 7-8 F around and Find outs. The cameraman was maybe a 1 at worst.

Teargas and flashbombs are everything them idiots deserve. Stupid is as stupid does. Most if not all of these dolts know not what they're protesting to begin with. Alarming

Well, living in a dual orange household as I do, have been there, done that.
I've been in south Texas for the past 38 years my man. Partied in Austin, 6th st throughout the 80s and 90s weird then and only gotten "weirder" since. Austin police seemed to have a thing for service members. Then again, maybe I asked for it. No regrets here. There may be a wanted poster or two hanging around with my mug on them to this day. 😉

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT