ADVERTISEMENT

Attorney Lin Wood on Georgia Corruption

Oh, if you were to win a bet at 100:1 odds betting $1k you would walk away with $100k. I know, I know, maths not the strong suit of the typical Trump supporter.
I'm really NOT surprised you suck at math! 100 × $100 = 10,000. I'm shocked that Google didn't fire you. You got promoted instead? I'm also really surprised that they kept a guy around with only an IQ of 108, which is in the average range!🤣

I'm really NOT surprised you suck at math! 100 × $100 = 10,000. I'm shocked that Google didn't fire you. You got promoted instead? I'm also really surprised that they kept a guy around with only an IQ of 108, which is in the average range!🤣
A) Our bet is $1k - a double up is another $1k. You’re welcome.
B) 108? That would be humiliating if it got that low.... given my rate of “decline” maybe in 2050. Then again IQ is normalized and it appears the vast majority of you are sliding faster than ever - I could be gaining points relative to you maroons.

A) Our bet is $1k - a double up is another $1k. You’re welcome.
B) 108? That would be humiliating if it got that low.... given my rate of “decline” maybe in 2050. Then again IQ is normalized and it appears the vast majority of you are sliding faster than ever - I could be gaining points relative to you maroons.
A) I'm glad that you can double a figure. I do not want to bet again at the last rate. That would be stupid, when I could get at least ten times the return elsewhere. Notice that the odds, since the fraud is being brought to the light, is dropping very quickly! I still firmly believe chubby cheeto man is going to win! B) I was pretty sure the IQ of 108 is a figure you threw out there earlier, but I could be wrong. You could be intectually superior to many people, and still lack common sense.😉 I haven't worn anything Maroon in awhile, but do like ATM.

108? The highest average IQ in the world is found in Hong Kong and Singapore at 107. The U. S. average is a paltry 98. In the class room, the vast majority here, including you would score higher than your opponent.

A) I'm glad that you can double a figure. I do not want to bet again at the last rate. That would be stupid, when I could get at least ten times the return elsewhere. Notice that the odds, since the fraud is being brought to the light, is dropping very quickly! I still firmly believe chubby cheeto man is going to win! B) I was pretty sure the IQ of 108 is a figure you threw out there earlier, but I could be wrong. You could be intectually superior to many people, and still lack common sense.😉 I haven't worn anything Maroon in awhile, but do like ATM.
105 is what SBI quoted for himself. I repeated it several times since he claims Mensa status which would be more in the 130+ range or the 98+ percentile. As to my score, I don't recall what the IQ equivalency was but I tested at 99th percentile in high school, 97th percentile in college, and 96th percentile in grad school prep. I don't like that trend line so haven't taken a test since. As I said in another thread, too much Tumbleweeds...

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
105 is what SBI quoted for himself. I repeated it several times since he claims Mensa status which would be more in the 130+ range or the 98+ percentile. As to my score, I don't recall what the IQ equivalency was but I tested at 99th percentile in high school, 97th percentile in college, and 96th percentile in grad school prep. I don't like that trend line so haven't taken a test since. As I said in another thread, too much Tumbleweeds...
Sounds like you are pretty smart! My father's IQ would blow away most(all, probably)on this board. I'm not in his league, but have a lot more common sense and street sense than my dad had. It seems that those in the high genius range lack severely elsewhere.

Reactions: davidallen
I've never made a claim of 105. Why do you make such false claims? I probably have suggested the Geena Davis range which is accurate.

On these pages I've asked 7 questions from my 60 question test, none of which you could answer in your wildest dreams.

108? The highest average IQ in the world is found in Hong Kong and Singapore at 107. The U. S. average is a paltry 98. In the class room, the vast majority here, including you would score higher than your opponent.
Thanks Sunburnt Indian. I'm sure that I'm above average, but am not a book worm or quick learner/memorizer like dad was. He loved learning, and could read or speak seven languages, an expert in the bible and had a PhD from Northwestern University in Chemistry!

Thanks Sunburnt Indian. I'm sure that I'm above average, but am not a book worm or quick learner/memorizer like dad was. He loved learning, and could read or speak seven languages, an expert in the bible and had a PhD from Northwestern University in Chemistry!
I believe your father was one of those I really enjoy chatting with.

I've never made a claim of 105. Why do you make such false claims? I probably have suggested the Geena Davis range which is accurate.

On these pages I've asked 7 questions from my 60 question test, none of which you could answer in your wildest dreams.
(Without resorting to duck duck google)

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian

22LR can tell me the single action without which time cannot exist. So can iasooner1 and Medic007.

I post RNC internal polling. Our slowest charges me with being the most wrong guy on the board. Yes me. Get it? What does it tell those of us with an IQ of 105+? For the slow. Try to reason this one out. Show 22LR you can do it.

I make mistakes and try to own up to them.
I say something intending to be funny or sarcastic that gets misunderstood as serious. If I recognize that happening I try and correct the record.
I do not lie here or anywhere.

Odds are pretty stable where I see them - 14 cents to the dollar that Trump somehow pulls it out which is easy money IMO.... https://www.predictit.org/markets/detail/3698

Oh, and Maroon, it's a self deprecating joke/reference to this:

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
I make mistakes and try to own up to them.
I say something intending to be funny or sarcastic that gets misunderstood as serious. If I recognize that happening I try and correct the record.
I do not lie here or anywhere.
Two is an irrational number according to SBI.

Two is an irrational number according to SBI.
I answered this question correctly on my 60 question M test,

Sarah said, "my two young daughters have absolutely nothing in common." Is Sarah lying? I didn't issue a declaration as most in my 56 member class did.

I know the single action without which time cannot exist.

I'm human. I have made mistakes. And you?

Sarah said, "my two young daughters have absolutely nothing in common." Is Sarah lying? I didn't issue a declaration as most in my 56 member class did.

Incorrectly stated that two is an irrational number in one of your goofy test questions here.

And then tried to cover for your mistake with the old "I forgot the 'root'" part....but got that wrong too.

If you make as simple and obvious factual errors as contending two is an irrational number, you've pretty much lost the high ground to question anyone else's IQ.

Carry on though.

You thinking you are being clever amuses me.

Incorrectly stated that two is an irrational number in one of your goofy test questions here.

And then tried to cover for your mistake with the old "I forgot the 'root'" part....but got that wrong too.

If you make as simple and obvious factual errors as contending two is an irrational number, you've pretty much lost the high ground to question anyone else's IQ.

Carry on though.

You thinking you are being clever amuses me.
The real fallacy in the IQ argument is that intelligence doesn't necessarily equate or correlate to wisdom and proper decision making skills. Very intelligent people make really bad decisions all the damn time. And people of average intelligence make great decisions.

Trying to bind the two in the same statement shows a lack of... dare I say, intelligence in the matter.

The next 6 questions:

1. What is the unit of length upon which the U. S. dollar is based?
2. Where does a circle begin and where does it end?
3. iasooner1 and imprimis were born April 26, 1982 at 5:10 AM and 41 seconds. Which one is older?
4. Clearly define math's simplest equation.
5. Ramone's electricity went off in a thunderstorm. In his sock drawer are 5 white socks and 5 orange socks. How many socks must Ramone remove from his sock drawer and feel his way out to his lightening lit driveway to insure he has a matched pair?
6. What is the single action without which time cannot exist.

I won't ask what murder weapon Frank used during his visit to a state pen in an ice storm.

I've asked these questions on these pages, provided answers and in some cases provided clear explanations for answers. It is my conjecture 2012Bearcat and I getting through to the slow is completely beyond our reach.

The real fallacy in the IQ argument is that intelligence doesn't necessarily equate or correlate to wisdom and proper decision making skills. Very intelligent people make really bad decisions all the damn time. And people of average intelligence make great decisions.

Trying to bind the two in the same statement shows a lack of... dare I say, intelligence in the matter.

Agreed.

Completely.

I mean SBI's schtick is cute and all, but no one really takes it seriously.

You nail it. I'll add. All of us are gold mines of information in what we post.

What one says and especially how one says it defines one. This is a rule for the administrator in interviewing the student about to class room test for intelligence quotient. With 10 minute interviews, the administrator can almost always tell exactly scoring outcome.

• Haha
The next 6 questions:

1. What is the unit of length upon which the U. S. dollar is based?
2. Where does a circle begin and where does it end?
3. iasooner1 and imprimis were born April 26, 1982 at 5:10 AM and 41 seconds. Which one is older?
4. Clearly define math's simplest equation.
5. Ramone's electricity went off in a thunderstorm. In his sock drawer are 5 white socks and 5 orange socks. How many socks must Ramone remove from his sock drawer and feel his way out to his lightening lit driveway to insure he has a matched pair?
6. What is the single action without which time cannot exist.

I won't ask what murder weapon Frank used during his visit to a state pen in an ice storm.

I've asked these questions on these pages, provided answers and in some cases provided clear explanations for answers. It is my conjecture 2012Bearcat and I getting through to the slow is completely beyond our reach.
"What does it tell those of us with an IQ of 105+? "

Did you post that or not?

Lin Wood now calling for martial law and the President declaring new elections by fiat until he gets a result he likes.

You forgot to mention the “If the various officials fail to follow the Constitution” part for those playing along

No I didn't. It's right there in the post I quoted.

So you down for President Trump declaring martial law and doing this UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES?......

When the legislators, courts and/or Congress fail to do their duty under the 12th Amendment, you must be ready Mr. President to immediately declare a limited form of Martial Law, and temporarily suspend the Constitution and civilian control of these federal elections, for the sole purpose of having the military oversee a national re-vote. A vote that assures a fair election in every jurisdiction and reflects the true will of the people. Federal candidates only. Paper ballots. No computers. Hand-counted with both parties watching every vote. Only registered voters. Photo ID to prove residence. Conducted safely with everyone wearing masks and six feet apart, just like we did in Ohio. Only then can the winning candidate be accepted as legitimate by a true majority of We the People who must give our consent to be justly governed! Unfortunately we are at a point where we can only trust our military to do this because our corrupt political class and courts have proven their inability to act fairly and within the law.

You must also act, like Lincoln did, to silence the destructive media’s one-sided propaganda designed and proven to influence the election outcome, and end the unlawful censorship of Big Tech, to restore the confidence of the American People in our electoral process or we cannot continue as a nation. Failure to do so could result in massive violence and destruction on a level not seen since the Civil War. Limited Martial Law is clearly a better option than Civil War!

You really down with this Ia? Trump declaring the state legislators, courts, and Congress aren't doing the right thing....screw all notion of checks and balances....a force an election run by the military on his say so alone?

Perfect.

In my experience, those that have to tell me how smart they are usually....not that smart. At least to the degree they try to sell me as.

No I didn't. It's right there in the post I quoted.

So you down for President Trump declaring martial law and doing this UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES?......

When the legislators, courts and/or Congress fail to do their duty under the 12th Amendment, you must be ready Mr. President to immediately declare a limited form of Martial Law, and temporarily suspend the Constitution and civilian control of these federal elections, for the sole purpose of having the military oversee a national re-vote. A vote that assures a fair election in every jurisdiction and reflects the true will of the people. Federal candidates only. Paper ballots. No computers. Hand-counted with both parties watching every vote. Only registered voters. Photo ID to prove residence. Conducted safely with everyone wearing masks and six feet apart, just like we did in Ohio. Only then can the winning candidate be accepted as legitimate by a true majority of We the People who must give our consent to be justly governed! Unfortunately we are at a point where we can only trust our military to do this because our corrupt political class and courts have proven their inability to act fairly and within the law.

You must also act, like Lincoln did, to silence the destructive media’s one-sided propaganda designed and proven to influence the election outcome, and end the unlawful censorship of Big Tech, to restore the confidence of the American People in our electoral process or we cannot continue as a nation. Failure to do so could result in massive violence and destruction on a level not seen since the Civil War. Limited Martial Law is clearly a better option than Civil War!

You really down with this Ia? Trump declaring the state legislators, courts, and Congress aren't doing the right thing....screw all notion of checks and balances....a force an election run by the military on his say so alone?
JD thanks for the clarification. No on the new election, I can live with Civil War if it comes

what about people who constantly brag about being fanatically middle of the road? Can we assume that they really are not that middle of the road?

You can assume whatever you want HSH. It’s a free country.

Who constantly brags about being fanatically middle of the road?

If you think you’re describing me, you’re completely mischaracterizing the facts.

Which is......unsurprising.

You listening to this SBI?
I'm listening. Do you really want to challenge me in an intelligence quotient test? I've presented on these pages 7 questions from such testing you couldn't answer.

It's never been my intent to ever put myself in such a position. This state is called evolution.

I never initiate attacks on people as you did to me.

I'm listening. Do you really want to challenge me in an intelligence quotient test? I've presented on these pages 7 questions from such testing you couldn't answer.

It's never been my intent to ever put myself in such a position. This state is called evolution.

I never initiate attacks on people as you did to me.

@blbronco posted some really good advice about telling everybody how smart you are, and what in his experience that usually indicates.

I just wanted you to listen and seriously considers.

Given your response, it’s clear you didn’t.

Your IQ test schtick is amusing, but we all recognize it for what it is.

@blbronco posted some really good advice about telling everybody how smart you are, and what in his experience that usually indicates.

I just wanted you to listen and seriously considers.

Given your response, it’s clear you didn’t.

Your IQ test schtick is amusing, but we all recognize it for what it is.
Thank you for proving me right again.

Reactions: 22LR
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT