ADVERTISEMENT

Attendee at Kamala rally says "Jesus is Lord!', Kamala says "Oh you guys are at the wrong rally!"

And there it is.

Crowd says "Jesus is Lord" at Kamala's event, she says the Christians need to leave and find another event.

Crowd says "Jesus is King' at Vance's event, he agrees.

This is the only meaningful accomplishment Kamala has made: She's clarified for all of us that Jesus and His followers have a place with MAGA, but aren't welcome on the left.

• Love
Reactions: AC2020

And there it is.

Crowd says "Jesus is Lord" at Kamala's event, she says the Christians need to leave and find another event.

Crowd says "Jesus is King' at Vance's event, he agrees.

This is the only meaningful accomplishment Kamala has made: She's clarified for all of us that Jesus and His followers have a place with MAGA, but aren't welcome on the left.
You are played and duped so easily lol.

Why do you keep avoiding the question about the so-called prophets? Should we conclude you were either lying about this or now are afraid of being exposed once you name them? You mock others who won't answer your questions, but here is another perfect example of you not answering a simple question.

Once again, . . .

What are names of the individuals you were referencing earlier as being prophets who anointed Trump for God. You said you knew of three, who are they?

You are played and duped so easily lol.

Why do you keep avoiding the question about the so-called prophets? Should we conclude you were either lying about this or now are afraid of being exposed once you name them?
You mean why won't I take your troll bait and start talking about the prophets so we won't be talking about Kamala telling Christians to leave her event?

Attendees say 'Jesus is Lord' at Kamala's event, she tells them they need to leave. Attendees say 'Jesus is King' at Vance's event, he agrees with them.

Christ and His followers are welcome in MAGA. They aren't welcome on the left. That's why you are defending Kamala's actions and not the Christians. Because you are a follower of the Democratic party.

I am a follower of Christ.

What are you talking about? You didn't "guilt me" into saying anything about God. You were making false assumptions about me that I was responding to.

And I've spoken about my faith plenty of times on this board, in the past, when appropriate.

Trump has told protestors to get out of his rallies before. He has said harsher things to protestors at his rally than what Harris said on Thursday. But you still support Trump, don't you?

Harris was not telling Christians they were at the wrong rally. She was telling two anti-abortion protesters this. Not Christians.

You, right now, are misrepresenting what occurred and lying. You are also lying and attacking millions of individuals who are Christian, or who believe in a God and also support Harris politically. None of your behavior, at the moment, is Christ-like.

And this is false. Politics is not my religion. I am a Christian. And I know many Democrats who are also Christian or people of other faiths.

If you are a Christian and supporting Trump, are you putting Trump before God?

Hell is full of "professed Christians"

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT