ADVERTISEMENT

Attendee at Kamala rally says "Jesus is Lord!', Kamala says "Oh you guys are at the wrong rally!"

Prophets claim Trump has been anointed by God to destroy the world cabal. I do believe he has.
Which "prophets"? Name them.

And if Trump loses in two weeks, and never again is President, will you admit these so-called prophets were wrong?

Also, why didn't Trump just destroy this "world cabal" when he was President? What happened?

An anointing comes from a prophet, on God's direction. I haven't heard of any prophets anointing Kamala. Have you?
I haven't heard of any real prophets annoiting Trump either. Just right-wing leaders, some who claim to be prophets, claiming stuff about him. And a lot of those so-called prophets have been wrong about their prophecies. Which again, what does the Bible say about that? You going to answer that question.

btw, there are many Christian leaders who are supporting Kamala Harris. Just in case you didn't know.

Which "prophets"? Name them.
So then you'll have names to answer the claim you made that right-wing prophets who had made prophecies that were wrong?

Nice try. I will happily give you the names (three I have heard of so far) after you answer the same question which I asked you first.

Attempting to dehumanize God's creation. Please rethink this.
No I'm not. I'm making a distinction that even the Bible makes. And a distinction that many Christians have made for centuries.

Go and actually read your Bible and read/study Christian history. Instead of having someone tell it to you.

No I'm not. I'm making a distinction that even the Bible makes. And a distinction that many Christians have made for centuries.

Go and actually read your Bible and read/study Christian history. Instead of having someone tell it to you.
In my case the 'someone' is God. Please rethink this and pray on what you are doing right now.

No idea what prophets you are talking about, so how could I speak to any prophecies they made? I can't read your mind.

Who are you talking about?
You are the one who brought up the so-called "prophets."

So name them.

Who are you talking about? Give us their names.

So then you'll have names to answer the claim you made that right-wing prophets who had made prophecies that were wrong?

Nice try. I will happily give you the names (three I have heard of so far) after you answer the same question which I asked you first.
Again, you are the one who brought up the so-called "prophets." Not me.

I'm not going to tell you the individuals I know about so you won't include them.

So stop dodging and give us the names of the individuals you are referencing. You have three, you claim. Name them. Go ahead.

Now yer a theologian?

In my case the 'someone' is God.
Do you believe the Bible is God's word? Is from God?

Because the Bible makes the same distinction I am making between a fetus and a living human being.

You do know this, correct? Have you read the Bible? Or just had someone tell you what it says?

I'm claiming an abortion kills a baby, not a fetus.
You are wrong. An abortion deals with a fetus not a baby.

God agrees with me.
No he doesn't. We don't know this.

If God agrees with you, why does he make a distinction between a fetus and a living human being in the OT law? Why does He allow the ordeal of the bitter water by OT priests?

Answer some questions for once instead of simply telling us what you think without providing any evidence to back it up.

Perhaps you should rethink what you are doing for your own sake.

We aren't talking about babies. We are talking about fetuses, fetuses that are often in the very early stages of development.

And the Bible makes a distinction between a fetus and a living born baby.
The “cluster of cells” is a BS argument,

Your party is just fine with birthing a failed abortion and “deciding what to do with it” as it lays on a table.

Northam LITERALLY says “you resuscitate the infant THEN decide what to do with the baby”. And he’s taking about 3rd trimester restrictions being lifted. Same law was proposed in CA.

The VP candidate you’re supporting allowed at least 5 of these after birth abortions, and once he figured out how horrible that looked he removed reporting requirements so we can’t know in the future.

Supporting post-birth abortions - you can miss me with how much you love Christianity or worship God. You worship infanticide because Orange Man Bad.

The “cluster of cells” is a BS argument,
I didn't call it a cluster of cells, I called it a fetus. Which is what it is.

Will you acknowledge that in the Bible, there is a distinction made between a fetus and a living human being? Yes or no?

Supporting post-birth abortions -
I do not support "post-birth" "abortions." And the issue of abortion has nothing to do with post-birth incidents. You are now deflecting and distracting from the main issue.

Stay on topic. Tell me, do you support the government forcing a 12 year old girl who has been raped to continue with a pregnancy resulting from that rape? Regardless of what she and her parents want?

Do you support the government telling a woman she can't have an abortion when she realizes the fetus isn't going to survive? Has a horrible defect that won't allow it to live outside the womb, etc.?

Do you support the government telling a woman she must continue with her pregnancy even if her life/health/or ability to have children in the future is at serious risk?

You worship infanticide because Orange Man Bad.
I don't worship anything but God. And my view on abortion has nothing to do with Trump. I didn't formulate my view on abortion based upon my view of Trump.

Your assumptions are wrong.

Will you acknowledge that in the Bible, there is a distinction made between a fetus and a living human being? Yes or no?

I do not support "post-birth" "abortions." And the issue of abortion has nothing to do with post-birth incidents. You are now deflecting and distracting from the main issue.

Stay on topic. Tell me, do you support the government forcing a 12 year old girl who has been raped to continue with a pregnancy resulting from that rape? Regardless of what she and her parents want?

Do you support the government telling a woman she can't have an abortion when she realizes the fetus isn't going to survive? Has a horrible defect that won't allow it to live outside the womb, etc.?

Do you support the government telling a woman she must continue with her pregnancy even if her life/health/or ability to have children in the future is at serious risk?

I don't worship anything but God. And my view on abortion has nothing to do with Trump. I didn't formulate my view on abortion based upon my view of Trump.

How many did you abort? Minus the stains on yer George Micheal poster.

You’re voting for someone who is ok with babies dying on a table. Say whatever you want, it’s a fact.

And I’m not big on gov’t dictating many things. But you’re forgetting an unborn child is also a person growing inside another person. Who is speaking out for their rights?

And Trump isn’t trying to make ANY federal laws. His position is this is a states right issue, and there are no current restrictions from picking a state where you approve of the abortion laws.

But a vote for Harris/Walz is a vote for letting born babies die on a table. There’s no escaping that. And that does not comport with Christian beliefs.

I’m not pro life even though abortion appalls me, I’m not religious and I’m a political realist. But there has to be a line in the sand, The party you blindly support wants no of that, and you know it.

Politics over God. All it is.
Nope, I told you, I place God over my politics.

Still waiting on you though to give us the names of the individuals you were referencing earlier as being prophets who announced Trump for God. You said you have three, who are they?

Are were you lying about that too?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT