ADVERTISEMENT

ATF is taking a Beating by SCOTUS and Fed District Courts

This guy has appealed his guilty verdict and will eventually win. They threw him in prison in New York, but he's standing strong and is happy to use his case for the eventual good.

Last edited:
1f4a1f276427113139da20b632cde609.webp

Dexter Taylor 2A Legal Fund

My name is Dexter Taylor, a.k.a. TapeDecks, a.k.a. Carbon Mike.

I am
A New York native; a father; a Data Engineer with almost 30 years in the software industry;

The founder of The Foundationist Society (www.futurerad.io);

A licensed Radio operator (Technician class);

A musician and studio owner;

A carpenter; a metalworker; an old-school analog electronics geek

(with a squeaky-clean criminal record).

BUT
The State of New York believes I'm a Dangerous Felon -- because I'm also an gunsmith.

Because I quietly exercised my Second Amendment rights at home, building weapons and developing weapons-science and new hardware/software products, I was raided by an NYPD / ATF task force in April of 2022.

(At the time, I was a member in good standing of the Westside Rifle and Pistol Range in Manhattan.)

We're fighting the case now. If I lose, I'm looking at 18 years in prison -- but of course there is no guarantee that I'll win.

This campaign is to help me cover my legal fees and expenses during the trial and the appeal process.

Thank you.

I am
A New York native; a father; a Data Engineer with almost 30 years in the software industry;

BUT
The State of New York believes I'm a Dangerous Felon -- because I'm also an gunsmith.

Because I quietly exercised my Second Amendment rights at home, building weapons and developing weapons-science and new hardware/software products, I was raided by an NYPD / ATF task force in April of 2022.

(At the time, I was a member in good standing of the Westside Rifle and Pistol Range in Manhattan.)

We're fighting the case now. If I lose, I'm looking at 18 years in prison -- but of course there is no guarantee that I'll win.

This campaign is to help me cover my legal fees and expenses during the trial and the appeal process.

Thank you.

NY needs an uprising.

The person who has been in charge has been completely against the 2nd amendment. I don't even know how he got confirmed.
Democrat majority in Senate... And probably a few RINO's approved him as well.

We need a 2 strike rule. If can't run an Cabinet level department without getting struck down by SCOTUS, you need to be tried for Treason.

That pistol brace "ban" was wacko. If you purchased a AR-style pistol with the brace factory installed, the ATF would consider it an SBR. You just couldn't remove the brace and discard it. It would still be considered an SBR. If you purchased the exact same AR-style pistol without the brace, it would not be considered an SBR.

A few years ago, the ATF told us it was illegal to shoulder a pistol brace. Then they ruled it was OK. Then they ruled again it was forbidden. A federal agency, outlawing a certain position of our body. Crazy.

Bump stocks... meh. Not interested. You can bump a trigger just using your thumb through the belt loop of your jeans. I've never done it, but know it's possible. Goes against safe gun handling IMHO.

But binary triggers? The ATF is OK with them. I think they're dangerous. What do you do if you pull the trigger, but something down range keeps you from releasing the trigger? Not interested.

I've posted this before. It is CNN demonstrating how a bump stock works. This is classic.

I am

BUT

Thank you.

NY needs an uprising.

“During a search of his apartment in April 2022, officers found four AR-15 style assault weapons, five handguns, four rifles and more than 50 rounds of ammo in an unlocked safe and a closet. Gun powder, shell casings, triggers, a 3D printer and other parts used to build guns were also uncovered during the search, the DA said.

According to evidence presented during the trial, Taylor spent about $40,000 to get the ghost gun parts and tools. He did not have any gun license, officials said.”

carry on

“During a search of his apartment in April 2022, officers found four AR-15 style assault weapons, five handguns, four rifles and more than 50 rounds of ammo in an unlocked safe and a closet. Gun powder, shell casings, triggers, a 3D printer and other parts used to build guns were also uncovered during the search, the DA said.

According to evidence presented during the trial, Taylor spent about $40,000 to get the ghost gun parts and tools. He did not have any gun license, officials said.”

carry on
And?

carry on

“More than 50 rounds of ammo”…. that’s terrifying.

Sentenced to ten years for a victimless crime? Have to be concerned with the judge's comment here.
Judge Abena Darkeh, who delivered the verdict, dismissed the relevance of the Second Amendment in her courtroom, stating, “The Second Amendment doesn’t exist in my courtroom.”

That pistol brace "ban" was wacko. If you purchased a AR-style pistol with the brace factory installed, the ATF would consider it an SBR. You just couldn't remove the brace and discard it. It would still be considered an SBR. If you purchased the exact same AR-style pistol without the brace, it would not be considered an SBR.

A few years ago, the ATF told us it was illegal to shoulder a pistol brace. Then they ruled it was OK. Then they ruled again it was forbidden. A federal agency, outlawing a certain position of our body. Crazy.

Bump stocks... meh. Not interested. You can bump a trigger just using your thumb through the belt loop of your jeans. I've never done it, but know it's possible. Goes against safe gun handling IMHO.

But binary triggers? The ATF is OK with them. I think they're dangerous. What do you do if you pull the trigger, but something down range keeps you from releasing the trigger? Not interested.

I've posted this before. It is CNN demonstrating how a bump stock works. This is classic.

I will never forget trying to sort through all this pistol brace crap in order to not risk federal felony charges after having the pistol for 3 years. F#@#$%^'ing secret police.

You forgot to mention the vertical fore grip. Felony on a pistol, ok on a rifle.

I didn't say you didn't. I said "legally own". Too many narcotics in your system (and in your pockets).

According to Title 63 of the 2019 Oklahoma Statutes, a medical marijuana cardholder may not be denied the ability to purchase or carry a firearm, firearm accessory, or ammunition. Therefore, Oklahoma medical marijuana patients can own guns legally in the state.

carry on

So Clintard is a pot head. That explains a few things...

By the way…a poster on here way back when I was in the Corral messaged after calling someone a retard, or retarded. He had a family member who was mentally challenged and he liked my posts so he politely asked me not to say it again. I stopped.

@Medic007 used to call me the same thing. He stopped…you should too, not because I asked you to…but because it’s the right thing to do.

carry on

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT