ADVERTISEMENT

At what point do you cut bait?

davidallen

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Aug 15, 2006
Portland, OR
Just curious for the MAGAts in the crowd - at what point do you drop the corrupt old fool?

I mean, you thought it was cool when he was bragging about his various sexual assaults.

You didn't even flinch when he talked about how he'd **** his daughter.

He admits defrauding people with his charities, Trump Uni, etc and you guys still send him your hard-earned money.

What will it take for you to acknowledge that he really is just a huckster?

Just curious for the MAGAts in the crowd - at what point do you drop the corrupt old fool?

I mean, you thought it was cool when he was bragging about his various sexual assaults.

He admits defrauding people with his charities, Trump Uni, etc and you guys still send him your hard-earned money.

Joe wants to pat yer head. Now kneel down and kiss his ring. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton

Meanwhile Biden has rotted while on yore line. 🤣🤣

Thomas Jefferson f***** his slaves and he is on our money. Democrats have lost their minds in a post modern world. Normal people have no choice but to vote Republican.

Just curious...

I'm curious as to how depraved a soul has to be to think...

baby-killing
Marxism
pedophilia
stealing elections
protecting criminals
robbing hard-working taxpayers
the inflation tax
racism
BLM/Antifa
open borders
welcoming & taking good care of illegals
giving the middle finger to Americans
two-tiered justice system
hypocritical climate alarmists
lying
race-baiting grievance industry
corrupt governing
money printing
God-mocking
Christian-hating
drug cartel asskissing
EV-driving
wind farms, the eye sore and the killing of migratory birds
solar panels, the eye sore & the resulting dead water fowl
waging war on oil and gas
gun grabbing
anti-hunting
drag queen story hour
grooming children
LGBQT etc.
tax and spend
street riots
hatred for White people
corrupt unions
failed education
sidewalk "homeless" encampments
reparations
unpunished looting
violent criminals with long rap sheets allowed back on the streets
the white supremacy lie
woke military
American flag hating
national anthem kneeling
distribution of wealth
bailing out corrupt bankers
over reaching regulations
money laundering
coke snorting son
hair sniffing dad
foreign influence
Soros
China asskissing
bribery
censorship
"gender affirming care" for children
enforced pronoun usage
DEI

... is normal and OK?

In comparison, makes Donald Trump look like a guardian angel sent down from the throne room of God.

Last edited:

You need to do better research. Reality isn’t what you think it is. Maybe use a better search engine.

Davey boy with the current prez residing in the White House you might want to just drop the subject for a bit. We agree on one thing……we both hope Trump isn’t the guy in 2024. Although I would vote for a mop handle over Biden.

Reactions: rmdelta1 and TPOKE
Looking at your list does lead me to wonder how DJT would react if a celebrity, say Big Ben Rothlisberger, were to follow his daughter into a department store dressing room, press her up against a wall so she could not move, forcefully kiss her while he slipped his hand down her pants and grabbed her by the pussy. I guess he’d be okay with it since Big Ben is a celebrity and Trump’s assertion is it’s okay when a celebrity does it.

That having been said, as repulsive as Donald Trump is as a human being, he does not seem to despise our country the way the people who control Joe Biden do, so as repugnant as he is the Donald is still preferable to Joe Biden. Or any other Democrat I can think of, with one exception, RFK, Jr. So, no, I don’t expect any MAGA supporter to cut bait with Trump in favor of a Democrat. DeSantis is another story, however.

Looking at your list does lead me to wonder how DJT would react if a celebrity, say Big Ben Rothlisberger, were to follow his daughter into a department store dressing room, press her up against a wall so she could not move, forcefully kiss her while he slipped his hand down her pants and grabbed her by the pussy. I guess he’d be okay with it since Big Ben is a celebrity and Trump’s assertion is it’s okay when a celebrity does it.

That having been said, as repulsive as Donald Trump is as a human being, he does not seem to despise our country the way the people who control Joe Biden do, so as repugnant as he is the Donald is still preferable to Joe Biden. Or any other Democrat I can think of, with one exception, RFK, Jr. So, no, I don’t expect any MAGA supporter to cut bait with Trump in favor of a Democrat. DeSantis is another story, however.
What is RFK, Jr. ‘s position on abortion, fag marriage, groomers, and similar issues which reflect a rotting of one’s soul?

I'm curious as to how depraved a soul has to be to think...

baby-killing
Marxism
pedophilia
stealing elections
protecting criminals
robbing hard-working taxpayers
the inflation tax
racism
BLM/Antifa
open borders
welcoming & taking good care of illegals
giving the middle finger to Americans
two-tiered justice system
hypocritical climate alarmists
lying
race-baiting grievance industry
corrupt governing
money printing
God-mocking
Christian-hating
drug cartel asskissing
EV-driving
wind farms, the eye sore and the killing of migratory birds
solar panels, the eye sore & the resulting dead water fowl
waging war on oil and gas
gun grabbing
anti-hunting
drag queen story hour
grooming children
LGBQT etc.
tax and spend
street riots
hatred for White people
corrupt unions
failed education
sidewalk "homeless" encampments
reparations
unpunished looting
violent criminals with long rap sheets allowed back on the streets
the white supremacy lie
woke military
American flag hating
national anthem kneeling
distribution of wealth
bailing out corrupt bankers
over reaching regulations
money laundering
coke snorting son
hair sniffing dad
foreign influence
Soros
China asskissing
bribery
censorship
"gender affirming care" for children
enforced pronoun usage
DEI

... is normal and OK?

In comparison, makes Donald Trump look like a guardian angel sent down from the throne room of God.
⬆️This. Perfectly sums up the tyranny, vileness, perversion, and all around dumbfvckery of the left. I would add the stupid fvcking lockdowns and mask mandates given to us by left-leaning, limp-dick deep-staters of both parties.

And you voted for and STILL support his Democrat equivalent...

Whoopsie.

And you voted for and STILL support his Democrat equivalent...

Whoopsie.
Has Biden been impeached and subsequently protected at all costs by Democrats?

Has Biden defamed his sexual abusee and been found monetarily liable, maybe several times over since he couldn’t keep his mouth shut afterwards?

Has Biden had a charitable foundation shut down for self-dealing?

Has Biden lied about donating to veterans groups and only doing so when the BiG BaD MediA found out?

Has Biden written love letters to Kim Jong Un?

Did Biden’s press secretary say covid wouldn’t come here (an obvious company line from the BiG GuY)?

et cetera…et cetera…et cetera

WhoOPsiE

carry on

Given what's in the Biden's kid diary, this line is hilarious.

Given how Trump publicly crushing on his daughter actually happened…and James O’Keefe even balked at the authenticity of a supposed Ashley Biden diary Project Veritas paid $40K for…this line is hilarious lol

carry on

Has Biden defamed his sexual abusee and been found monetarily liable, maybe several times over since he couldn’t keep his mouth shut afterwards?

Has Biden lied about donating to veterans groups and only doing so when the BiG BaD MediA found out?

Did Biden’s press secretary say covid wouldn’t come here (an obvious company line from the BiG GuY)?

WhoOPsiE

carry on
Impeached, no. Protected at all costs, yes.

Yes, I believe he has defamed the woman he sexually assaulted. What is her name? Tara Reed, or something?

Does Biden have a charitable foundation? I mean, other than his family?

Yes, Biden has lied repeatedly to veterans and veteran organizations.

A love letter to the North Korean dictator? No. Neither has DJT.

No. How could she? She wasn't press secretary before the virus landed on our shores.

Keep trying. Eventually you'll surely stumble on something Trump did that Biden didn't do.

WhoOPsiE

carry on
Biden promotes baby killing. Biden promotes the perversion of the fag-dyke-tranny crowd. Nuff said.

Sodom on, pedoscott.

Impeached, no. Protected at all costs, yes.

Yes, I believe he has defamed the woman he sexually assaulted. What is her name? Tara Reed, or something?

Does Biden have a charitable foundation? I mean, other than his family?

Yes, Biden has lied repeatedly to veterans and veteran organizations.

A love letter to the North Korean dictator? No. Neither has DJT.

No. How could she? She wasn't press secretary before the virus landed on our shores.

Keep trying. Eventually you'll surely stumble on something Trump did that Biden didn't do.

carry on

• Haha
Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy

carry on
I'll do it like you do.

Politico, lol.

Never heard of Biden's foundation. Never heard him or his wife bring it up in conversation. But it's good to know they found a way, like the Clinton's, to wash the money flowing to the family.

The Guardian, lol.

Isn't that how I'm supposed to reply? Isn't that how you do it?

• Haha
Reactions: Medic007
I'll do it like you do.

Politico, lol.

Never heard of Biden's foundation. Never heard him or his wife bring it up in conversation. But it's good to know they found a way, like the Clinton's, to wash the money flowing to the family.

The Guardian, lol.

Isn't that how I'm supposed to reply? Isn't that how you do it?
You should ask about the White House arranged "art" shows for the First Crackhead...

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67

carry on
Isn't it amazing how the "believe all women" narrative only applies when the accusation is against a person opposed to Democrats? When a sexual accusation is made on a protected Democrat the MSM goes into vilify the accuser mode and sadly the easily manipulated fall for it every time.

I found the fact the FBI went into national emergency mode searching for Biden's daughter's diary a little strange. If it was no big deal why was the FBI involved?

Isn't it amazing how the "believe all women" narrative only applies when the accusation is against a person opposed to Democrats? When a sexual accusation is made on a protected Democrat the MSM goes into vilify the accuser mode and sadly the easily manipulated fall for it every time.

I found the fact the FBI went into national emergency mode searching for Biden's daughter's diary a little strange. If it was no big deal why was the FBI involved?

Reade has misrepresented herself and her life experiences on numerous occasions, including lying under oath and in court proceedings. For example, she falsely claimed to hold a bachelor's degree from Antioch University.[2]

Y’all just fawn over these liars lol. Let’s see…

George Santos
Herschel Walker
Tara Reade

Who else has lied about their education?

Ahhhhh yes lol…. one of @Ponca Dan’s loves…DoCtOR Naomi Wolf haha

carry on

Reade has misrepresented herself and her life experiences on numerous occasions, including lying under oath and in court proceedings. For example, she falsely claimed to hold a bachelor's degree from Antioch University.[2]

Y’all just fawn over these liars lol. Let’s see…

George Santos
Herschel Walker
Tara Reade

Who else has lied about their education?

Ahhhhh yes lol…. one of @Ponca Dan’s loves…DoCtOR Naomi Wolf haha

carry on
Interesting. My son has proposed doing a podcast on people who have lied in public. He sent a demo to his bosses about George Santos, and it is quite funny. I agree with Dave Chappelle's analysis of Hesrchel Walker, that he's someone who has to think before he makes a move in tic-tac-toe. Don't know much about Tara Reade, but it is amazing how willing you are to besmirch her character. Anything to protect Joe Biden, right? Speak of fawning!

I find Naomi Wolf to be a fascinating person to listen to. She may have provided controversial opinions with which you disagree, but I don't think she's an intentional liar. As for her education I believe she got her doctorate in English literature at Oxford in 2015.

You're a lot of fun, Clinton. You sputter and sputter, but like the Little Engine you keep telling yourself "I think I can, I think I can." Keep trying. You'll get to the top of the hill one day.

• Haha
Reactions: ClintonDavidScott
He
Interesting. My son has proposed doing a podcast on people who have lied in public. He sent a demo to his bosses about George Santos, and it is quite funny. I agree with Dave Chappelle's analysis of Hesrchel Walker, that he's someone who has to think before he makes a move in tic-tac-toe. Don't know much about Tara Reade, but it is amazing how willing you are to besmirch her character. Anything to protect Joe Biden, right? Speak of fawning!

I find Naomi Wolf to be a fascinating person to listen to. She may have provided controversial opinions with which you disagree, but I don't think she's an intentional liar. As for her education I believe she got her doctorate in English literature at Oxford in 2015.

You're a lot of fun, Clinton. You sputter and sputter, but like the Little Engine you keep telling yourself "I think I can, I think I can." Keep trying. You'll get to the top of the hill one day.
He tries. 🤣

Anything to distract from:

-- Two consecutive quarters of negative gross domestic product (GDP)—first half of 2022
-- War in Ukraine
-- Inflation
-- Banking Crisis
-- High Fuel Prices
-- Disastrous Afghanistan Withdrawal
-- 401K Losses
-- Inflation and Stagnant Wages Resulting in Veritable Paycut for Americans Every Month Since Pedo Installed

Great Gatsby Movie GIF by Sony

The Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act.

Heck, even Republicans who originally voted against this are now bragging about the results back in their communities!
What has this done for your average teacher or plumber? Has it negated the ill effects of record inflation and record gas prices?

Reactions: OUSOONER67
What has this done for your average teacher or plumber?
You simply asked about the average American in your first post. And I gave you an answer. As for your average plumber, new job opportunities with good wages/benefits. For your average teacher, technological improvements. From better access to internet services for use in the classroom and outside the classroom to security upgrades, etc. For both, improved transportation systems, including public transportation.

Again, Republicans who voted against this are now cheering it back in their communities because average Americans in their communities are being helped. It is even benefiting you in Ohio. Get off Fox News for once and you might know this and know how it is helping the average American.

You have your answer. Flail around some more I guess.

Last edited:
Exit from Afghanistan.
I can think of 13 known Americans and their families who would not agree with you. Plus several dozen (or is it hundreds) who were unceremoniously left behind. “Exiting”Afghanistan is arguably the most humiliating retreat in modern American military history. I don’t think it falls into the “successful” category.

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
I can think of 13 known Americans and their families who would not agree with you. Plus several dozen (or is it hundreds) who were unceremoniously left behind.
How about the average Americans who are no longer dying in Afghanistan. Or the average Americans who are not being seriously wounded in Afghanistan and coming back home with numerous medical problems that need medical care. Or the average American families that are no longer separated from their love ones and no longer worried that their love one may died or be seriously wounded in Afghanistan.

All this is definitely good for the average American and average American families, wouldn't you agree?

“Exiting”Afghanistan is arguably the most humiliating retreat in modern American military history. I don’t think it falls into the “successful” category.
I can remember when you used to advocate nonstop for us exiting Afghanistan. I'm sure @davidallen does too. You wanted us to immediately withdraw and stop fighting a war there. You blamed the neocons and everyone else in our government for why we were still there.

Then President Biden does exactly what you wanted, and all of a sudden, your tune changes and you attack him.

And now you want to claim that us exiting and being out of Afghanistan isn't good for the average American? Seriously Dan? 🙄

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT