ADVERTISEMENT

Assessing America’s Century+ Long Policy Of Foreign Interventionism

LMAO for someone that refuses that refuse to participate in the electoral process your bitching means nothing.
As I've pointed out to you before you will never find a Presidential, Congressional or any other electoral candidate that fits your idea of perfection making your refusal to vote, because of that impossible standard, is both laughable and ridiculous. You should take a listen to one of your previously preferred candidates RFK Jr. He's joining Trump's campaign because he thinks he can make a difference, even though he has strong disagreements with some of Trump's policies. You should think about that statement and take it to heart.

Reactions: okcpokefan12
LMAO for someone that refuses that refuse to participate in the electoral process your bitching means nothing.
As I've pointed out to you before you will never find a Presidential, Congressional or any other electoral candidate that fits your idea of perfection making your refusal to vote, because of that impossible standard, is both laughable and ridiculous. You should take a listen to one of your previously preferred candidates RFK Jr. He's joining Trump's campaign because he thinks he can make a difference, even though he has strong disagreements with some of Trump's policies. You should think about that statement and take it to heart.
Thanks for the advice. I’ll think about it. In the meantime do you have any thoughts about the link I posted?

Thanks for the advice. I’ll think about it. In the meantime do you have any thoughts about the link I posted?
Yea, this is why elections matter. When we keep electing leaders that are bought and paid for by people with immoral, self centered intentions this is what you get.

Yea, this is why elections matter. When we keep electing leaders that are bought and paid for by people with immoral, self centered intentions this is what you get.
Any thoughts on what is written in the linked article?

Any thoughts on what is written in the linked article?
Plainly obvious Dan, it's why elections matter. When we elect leaders that are immoral, corrupt and owned by corporate interests this is what you get.
I do believe the world does need a super power that is willing to come to the defense of countries in peril from adversaries and natural disasters but when we elect corrupt leaders controlled by immoral interests it turns from a positive into a negative.

Plainly obvious Dan, it's why elections matter. When we elect leaders that are immoral, corrupt and owned by corporate interests this is what you get.
I do believe the world does need a super power that is willing to come to the defense of countries in peril from adversaries and natural disasters but when we elect corrupt leaders controlled by immoral interests it turns from a positive into a negative.
Do you have any thoughrs on what was written on the link? Maybe you should read it and then tell us what you think.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT