ADVERTISEMENT

Asking A Hypothetical Question For Sheer Amusement

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
If the election was between Kamala Harris and Hillary Clinton who would you want to see win?

If the election was between Kamala Harris and Hillary Clinton who would you want to see win?
Asking for a friend: If you support part of a terrorist organization, are you a terrorist supporter?

Edit: Just to answer your question, it would be irrelevant. They both serve the same financial masters who push the same globalist agenda.

Asking for a friend: If you support part of a terrorist organization, are you a terrorist supporter?
Part time supporter? Are you accusing me of supporting part of a terrorist organization? Which part of which organization?

Last edited:
Part time supporter? Are you accusing me of supporting part of a terrorist organization? Which part of which organization?
Yes. You stated that you were for the 'non-violent' portion of Hamas. You know the ones that build hospitals and schools. Well, they are part of Hamas (and build said Hospitals on their money laundering banks, and build weapon armories in those schools). So by your own words, you agree that you are a part-time supporter of Hamas, which last I checked was a terrorist organization.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT