ADVERTISEMENT

As far as the scariants go....

Corndog2021

Heisman Candidate
Aug 15, 2021
Why is it shot lovers that when a new scariant comes out....no one tests positive (with the PCR tests that Can't differentiate between the flu, Covid and The common cold And are 90
Percent false positives) for the old
Scariants?

Of Course we know that there are ZERO tests that tell one scariant for the other. Ask your doctors next visit how it Is they Tell the difference between each scariant 🤔

Why is it shot lovers that when a new scariant comes out....no one tests positive (with the PCR tests that Can't differentiate between the flu, Covid and The common cold And are 90
Percent false positives) for the old
Scariants?

Of Course we know that there are ZERO tests that tell one scariant for the other. Ask your doctors next visit how it Is they Tell the difference between each scariant 🤔
I don’t agree with everything that has transpired during the Pandemic. We are now almost 2 years in to this thing and from where I sit, most opinions on COVID are now deeply ingrained on an individual basis. I guess if you are bored you can debate it for the 100th time without changing opinions.

IMO, Fauci laid the groundwork for huge distrust changing his opinion on masks, just to save PPP for medical professionals. No matter what you think about masks, inconsistency creates distrust. Trust was lost early, I predicted it and it has really hurt.

I have never in my life on a message board seen someone so obsessed with an issue over such a long period of time. What is your motivation at this point? Just curious. Is it to come running over here with some “new” information no one knows about? To make fun of people? Look smarter than people? Are you paid to do this daily? Do you get some huge entertainment value from this? Time killer? I am going to suggest your messaging is totally lost here due to just the sheer volume of posts and because I don’t think anyone believes these posts are intended to solve any real problems.

I have my personal opinions and I dang sure don’t force my opinions around me to people that feel threatened due to pre-existing conditions or my office that I have leadership position in.

My role as a husband with a wife with MS and also having major HR responsibilities was trying to accommodate the medical beliefs of everyone and being as trusting and protective as possible given the difference of opinions.

We have not had one person quit during COVID. I have found being sincere and honest with everyone, asking for wide input, and being respectful has allowed my office to function wonderfully, no one were I work feels this is a political issue and we are diverse politically but certainly slant far more right. I am a Republican today, people know in my office that I am a Republican. I am proud to say in my office, Republicans and Democrats have come together to focus on mutual health issues and how for everyone to feel heard and achieve common ground. It was never political for me, that shit does not belong in a professional office, especially when dealing with people’s feelings on their health and their family.

Everyone feels their rights are being respected. It is a tight rope, but it is possible. We would not need mandates if everyone could see what has happened in our office. We have had 3 people test positive for COVID, maybe that is pure luck. And we are open and running and not going over Board but doing what I call common ground common sense policies.

Unfortunately, pandemic public policy is decided by politicians and the only way to change that is thru your vote. What you vote for is what you get, the way it works. And IMO, most people if voting on COVID is your single issue, you already know how you are voting.

Your posts on COVID is like a one hit wonder song that sky rockets to the top of chart, falls off and the musician is never heard from again.

I am not insulting anyone over this issue, everyone has a right to their opinion.

Hate to tell you but your moment of so called fame was over a long time ago and I don’t need anyone at this point telling me what you don’t think I know and making fun of someone if they don’t buy you hook, line, and sinker.

People know where to go for their medical advice, and they can decide on their own what to do with that information.

It is unfortunate COVID has been politicized, but that can only be changed at the ballot box and I hate to tell you but you will not change one vote. Only those truly impacted seriously one way or the other might change their vote. Be it medical, economic, or psychological impacts.

If you have not been impacted and get to post over here all day long, you might want to count your blessings.

Last edited:
I don’t agree with everything that has transpired during the Pandemic. We are now almost 2 years in to this thing and from where I sit, most opinions on COVID are now deeply ingrained on an individual basis. I guess if you are bored you can debate it for the 100th time without changing opinions.

IMO, Fauci laid the groundwork for huge distrust changing his opinion on masks, just to save PPP for medical professionals. No matter what you think about masks, inconsistency creates distrust. Trust was lost early, I predicted it and it has really hurt.

I have never in my life on a message board seen someone so obsessed with an issue over such a long period of time. What is your motivation at this point? Just curious. Is it to come running over here with some “new” information no one knows about? To make fun of people? Look smarter than people? Are you paid to do this daily? Do you get some huge entertainment value from this? Time killer? I am going to suggest your messaging is totally lost here due to just the sheer volume of posts and because I don’t think anyone believes these posts are intended to solve any real problems.

I have my personal opinions and I dang sure don’t force my opinions around me to people that feel threatened due to pre-existing conditions or my office that I have leadership position in.

My role as a husband with a wife with MS and also having major HR responsibilities was trying to accommodate the medical beliefs of everyone and being as trusting and protective as possible given the difference of opinions.

We have not had one person quit during COVID. I have found being sincere and honest with everyone, asking for wide input, and being respectful has allowed my office to function wonderfully, no one were I work feels this is a political issue and we are diverse politically but certainly slant far more right. I am a Republican today, people know in my office that I am a Republican. I am proud to say in my office, Republicans and Democrats have come together to focus on mutual health issues and how for everyone to feel heard and achieve common ground. It was never political for me, that shit does not belong in a professional office, especially when dealing with people’s feelings on their health and their family.

Everyone feels their rights are being respected. It is a tight rope, but it is possible. We would not need mandates if everyone could see what has happened in our office. We have had 3 people test positive for COVID, maybe that is pure luck. And we are open and running and not going over Board but doing what I call common ground common sense policies.

Unfortunately, pandemic public policy is decided by politicians and the only way to change that is thru your vote. What you vote for is what you get, the way it works. And IMO, most people if voting on COVID is your single issue, you already know how you are voting.

Your posts on COVID is like a one hit wonder song that sky rockets to the top of chart, falls off and the musician is never heard from again.

I am not insulting anyone over this issue, everyone has a right to their opinion.

Hate to tell you but your moment of so called fame was over a long time ago and I don’t need anyone at this point telling me what you don’t
think I know and making fun of someone if they don’t buy you hook, line, and sinker.

People know where to go for their medical advice, and they can decide on their own what to do with that information.

It is unfortunate COVID has been politicized, but that can only be changed at the ballot box and I hate to tell you but you will not change one vote. Only those truly impacted seriously one way or the other might change their vote. Be it medical, economic, or psychological impacts.

If you have not been impacted and get to post over here all day long, you might want to count your blessings.
Have said it all along- my goal is to keep kids from being part of the experiment with their myocarditis and sterility et al....to stop the child abuse. To give the side the news buried and censors.

It is my opinion - strong opinion that the majority on here have done diddly poo as our kids are now part of the biggest lab experiment in history. Your judgement is fine- it's what the board is for. It's my opinion that you and others have enabled this to happen by not doing what I've done- at least I have made an effort- I'm 100 percent on the correct side of this and the majority on this board have done absolutely nothing as our kids get tested on by sociopaths.

• Haha
Reactions: 22LR

Hate to tell you but your moment of so called fame was over a long time ago and I don’t need anyone at this point telling me what you don’t
think I know and making fun of someone if they don’t buy you hook, line, and sinker.

And you failed to answer the question- why no one tests for alpha, Beta or delta or any of the other 100 Scariants?

We
And you failed to answer the question- why no one tests for alpha, Beta or delta or any of the other 100 Scariants?
I don’t give 2 shits about your question because you are not an authority on COVID and I know what I am doing about the Pandemic. You also labeled me as part of the “problem” and you don’t know anything about me.

If you were really concerned about the kids as you say you would not be over here, you would be running for office. So, you are a bigger problem than me because evidently you are so convinced you are on the right side of history you prefer to anonymously label people as part of the problem that you don’t know shit about while knowingly believing kids are dying and you spend your time in this board and not running for office. Who is fully convicted here? Who is the real coward? You absolve yourself because you complain like a crazed idiot on this board, instead of running for office and enlightening everyone with your medical genius and leading us out of this and saving all of these kids lives?

You are not as morally convicted as you think you are, and whining on this board does not absolve your moral dereliction of duty to run for office if you think thousands of lives at are stake. Just another political loud mouth that both sides of the aisle create. You probably too lazy to even vote.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cowguy
We

I don’t give 2 shits about your question because you are not an authority on COVID and I know what I am doing about the Pandemic. You also labeled me as part of the “problem” and you don’t know anything about me.

If you were really concerned about the kids as you say you would not be over here, you would be running for office. So, you are a bigger problem than me because evidently you are so convinced you are on the right side of history you prefer to anonymously label people as part of the problem that you don’t know shit about while knowingly believing kids are dying and you spend your time in this board and not running for office. Who is fully convicted here? Who is the real coward? You absolve yourself because you complain like a crazed idiot on this board, instead of running for office and enlightening everyone with your medical genius and leading us out of this and saving all of these kids lives?

You are not as morally convicted as you think you are, and whining on this board does not absolve your moral dereliction of duty to run for office if you think thousands of lives at are stake. Just another political loud mouth that both sides of the aisle create. You probably too lazy to even vote.
Oh wow you're such an expert here with the "run for office" advice. This is not the only ave I use not in the least. So you're right I can do way more and I lose a lot of
Sleep over my falling short. You've done jack shit except come on here and try and suppress me. Go pound sand or not but I'm going to keep on trucking and you do whatever- pretty sure you're just going to sit back and let Fauchi and Gates take the kids like you've done- you're an enabler - pure and simple. I may not do a great job but I've damn sure stood up at the very least.

• Haha
Reactions: 22LR
Oh wow you're such an expert here with the "run for office" advice. This is not the only ave I use not in the least. So you're right I can do way more and I lose a lot of
Sleep over my falling short. You've done jack shit except come on here and try and suppress me. Go pound sand or not but I'm going to keep on trucking and you do whatever- pretty sure you're just going to sit back and let Fauchi and Gates take the kids like you've done- you're an enabler - pure and simple. I may not do a great job but I've damn sure stood up at the very least.
You started the personal attacks and I did not try to suppress you, simply asked why you bother to post on this topic 24/7 and was trying to tell you politely you are wasting your time on the board and suggested an avenue it might be better spent on. You got triggered really fast, you obviously have anger issues on this topic and my guess is you have read way too much stuff on this that is all politically driven.

Thanks for showing again in this post what a fruit loop you are, all the hostility and bitterness you live with, and how useless your drivel is on this board in solving anything, blame me and everyone else, except for the guy in the room that proclaims to know the most, and based on that does the least except for blaming everyone but himself for the lack of solutions.

How many kids have you rescued from Gates and Fauci tough guy? I will tell you, you sniffling little snowflake, ZERO. You are so insignificant, so helpless, in this great war you are waging in your head. You so lack the ability and moral conviction you will not run for office to save all the kids from Gates and Fauci. All talk and no walk. All hat and no cattle. Basically totally full of BS.

But by all means, keep posting. I stopped reading your 24/7 avalanche of "news" intended to mostly insult people, not to motivate them to action. You damn sure don't know how to influence people in to action as it seems your path to get there is by talking down to people and insulting them, you lack the leadership and communication skills to run for office, and you have no original material.

Basically, you are stuck living with yourself and this war you are waging in your mind that you take out on others. COVID has phucked you up mentally, you just don't know it.

No way to live if you ask me, keep posting. I stopped reading your crap a long time ago. Finally thought I would ask what your end game was, now I know your end game is to accomplish nothing while acting superior to everyone and insulting them.

They have medication for depression.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22LR and Cowguy
You started the personal attacks and I did not try to suppress you, simply asked why you bother to post on this topic 24/7 and was trying to tell you politely you are wasting your time on the board and suggested an avenue it might be better spent on. You got triggered really fast, you obviously have anger issues on this topic and my guess is you have read way too much stuff on this that is all politically driven.

Thanks for showing again in this post what a fruit loop you are, all the hostility and bitterness you live with, and how useless your drivel is on this board in solving anything, blame me and everyone else, except for the guy in the room that proclaims to know the most, and based on that does the least except for blaming everyone but himself for the lack of solutions.

How many kids have you rescued from Gates and Fauci tough guy? I will tell you, you sniffling little snowflake, ZERO. You are so insignificant, so helpless, in this great war you are waging in your head. You so lack the ability and moral conviction you will not run for office to save all the kids from Gates and Fauci. All talk and no walk. All hat and no cattle. Basically totally full of BS.

But by all means, keep posting. I stopped reading your 24/7 avalanche of "news" intended to mostly insult people, not to motivate them to action. You damn sure don't know how to influence people in to action as it seems your path to get there is by talking down to people and insulting them, you lack the leadership and communication skills to run for office, and you have no original material.

Basically, you are stuck living with yourself and this war you are waging in your mind that you take out on others. COVID has phucked you up mentally, you just don't know it.

No way to live if you ask me, keep posting. I stopped reading your crap a long time ago. Finally thought I would ask what your end game was, now I know your end game is to accomplish nothing while acting superior to everyone and insulting them.

They have medication for depression.
"I didn't try to suppress just asked why you lost and tell you you're wasting your time" lol
No suppressing there roger that.

That's a lot of paragraphs just to say you can't answer why when a new variant comes up- why no one- and I mean no one tests positive for the other scariants.

Go enable some more by trying to call out people Attempting some good- I'm sure all those kids with myocarditis that die in LT than 5 years- after their Heath is ruined from the start will appreciate you. All the little girls that get shot up by the sociopaths and will be sterile the rest of their lives will appreciate you.

What is it exactly- you got duped into taking the shot poison and now you're pissed at the one who brings truth? Not my fault you trust those guys- make sure you like all my posts on the subject matter since you would rather go after me than the evil SOBs unleashing on you and the kids- you must be super duper proud

• Haha
Reactions: 22LR and OKSTATE1
"I didn't try to suppress just asked why you lost and tell you you're wasting your time" lol
No suppressing there roger that.

That's a lot of paragraphs just to say you can't answer why when a new variant comes up- why no one- and I mean no one tests positive for the other scariants.

Go enable some more by trying to call out people Attempting some good- I'm sure all those kids with myocarditis that die in LT than 5 years- after their Heath is ruined from the start will appreciate you. All the little girls that get shot up by the sociopaths and will be sterile the rest of their lives will appreciate you.

What is it exactly- you got duped into taking the shot poison and now you're pissed at the one who brings truth? Not my fault you trust those guys- make sure you like all my posts on the subject matter since you would rather go after me than the evil SOBs unleashing on you and the kids- you must be super duper proud

62000962.jpg

4GYD.gif

spinning-dog.gif

Whoa what a comeback!! captain of the debating team?!
Let me know when you get published OR save one child's life from the death grips of Gates and Fauci. You don't debate. You spike the football before any debate and make fun of people. You think you are the smartest guy in the room and you said yourself history will show you were on the right side of this, your ego so big on this you actually think history will record what you thought. No one will care what the hell you thought. Get back to saving kids tough guy, I thought that is what you were all about, not wasting your time engaging in a false debate on a message board, that is not saving one kid.

Last edited:
Let me know when you get published OR save one child's life from the death grips of Gates and Fauci. You don't debate. You spike the football before any debate and make fun of people. You think you are the smartest guy in the room and you said yourself history will show you were on the right side of this, your ego so big on this you actually think history will record what you thought. No one will care what the hell you thought. Get back to saving kids tough guy, I thought that is what you were all about, not wasting your time engaging in a false debate on a message board, that is not saving one kid.
You engaged me butt wipe- go enable some more- it's what you're good at- be proud

You engaged me butt wipe- go enable some more- it's what you're good at- be proud
If I am an "enabler" because I don't subscribe to your group think, what are YOU stopping? You should be so proud of your ineffectiveness. You should be so proud of how worthless you are in stopping a fly from being killed. So proud.

If I am an "enabler" because I don't subscribe to your group think, what are YOU stopping? You should be so proud of your ineffectiveness. You should be so proud of how worthless you are in stopping a fly from being killed. So proud.
Lol - again such the debater- "I know you are but what am I"

Got get your next booster- the phi variant is coming

Lol - again such the debater- "I know you are but what am I"

Got get your next booster- the phi variant is coming
Tell me when you save a child's life, your self professed reason to be on here screeching. Now your stated purpose is just to debate? Yup, you are a hypocrite. I told you early on that I believe that it is now a waste of time almost 2 years in on this deal and why. Keep moving the goal posts. You are so full of BS. I am here to save lives, oh wait I am here to debate. Oh wait, I am so sure Gates and Fauci are knowingly killing people I am not running for office. Or a school Board, or hiring an attorney with all my debate proof legal opinions and medical findings and filing for injunctions. Or how about, reaching out to some non-profits and volunteering your time and again taking your cache of proof and getting legal assistance.

You hide behind children as an excuse to attack adults on this board under an anonymous name. You are an internet bully, and one that hides behind kids to get your rocks off over here to mask your depression.

Tell me when you save a child's life, your self professed reason to be on here screeching. Now your stated purpose is just to debate? Yup, you are a hypocrite. I told you early on that I believe that it is now a waste of time almost 2 years in on this deal and why. Keep moving the goal posts. You are so full of BS. I am here to save lives, oh wait I am here to debate. Oh wait, I am so sure Gates and Fauci are knowingly killing people I am not running for office. Or a school Board, or hiring an attorney with all my debate proof legal opinions and medical findings and filing for injunctions. Or how about, reaching out to some non-profits and volunteering your time and again taking your cache of proof and getting legal assistance.

You hide behind children as an excuse to attack adults on this board under an anonymous name. You are an internet bully, and one that hides behind kids to get your rocks off over here to mask your depression.
Wow that one is almost as good as the 13 Paragraph reply to the OP - "why doesn't anyone get old scariants?"

You're just butt hurt bc you got burned by Gates and Fauchi and now your answer is- why don't you run for office?! You're pathetic- at least some posters that take me on have some sort of a reply instead of - "run for office if you love kids" - just wow

Sure wish you could displace all that built up anger into a good cause- instead of attacking people telling truths. Maybe you can find a good cause one day instead of showering me with 13-14 paragraph scoldings - maybe?🤔

Wow that one is almost as good as the 13 Paragraph reply to the OP - "why doesn't anyone get old scariants?"

You're just butt hurt bc you got burned by Gates and Fauchi and now your answer is- why don't you run for office?! You're pathetic- at least some posters that take me on have some sort of a reply instead of - "run for office if you love kids" - just wow
This is fun, so easy to troll you and see you get all twisted up. Although I am starting to feel guilty for taking advantage of someone with untreated clinical depression. Don't hide behind kids for your own faults.

This is fun, so easy to troll you and see you get all twisted up. Although I am starting to feel guilty for taking advantage of someone with untreated clinical depression. Don't hide behind kids for your own faults.
Ooo feeling guilty now debate team captain?! Lol

How many kids died today because of your ineffectual leadership and "debate" skills? How many did you save? Easy question for you, no? You have all the answers.
KeeP Attacking those trying to bring light to the child abuse- enabler. You think "but I didn't know" BS is fine -
It's not. Attack some More of those fighting for kids- very nice

How many kids died today because of your ineffectual leadership and "debate" skills? How many did you save? Easy question for you, no? You have all the answers.
And bringing light to those who were thinking of being lab rats for Fauchi I bet it's 20 plus adults me and the wife have saved. And How many they have saved and not doused their kids man- I bet it's 10-50 and Keeps Climbing- you know-- "they told two friends and they told two friends"- kinda exponential.

But there's always POS like you attacking us for
Shedding light to them.

Damn proud I've saved some for sure- how many have you enabled to take the death shots?

And bringing light to those who were thinking of being lab rats for Fauchi I bet it's 20 plus adults me and the wife have saved. And How many they have saved and not doused their kids man- I bet it's 10-50 and Keeps Climbing- you know-- "they told two friends and they told two friends"- kinda exponential.

But there's always POS like you attacking us for
Shedding light to them.

Damn proud I've saved some for sure- how many have you enabled to take the death shots?
Damn proud of yourself. Good. No one else is. This back and forth proves my original point. Wasting your time here, you lack the leadership and communication skills, and independent facts, to change one person over here. Seems like a waste of time to me, considering you do this to save kids, and you can’t name one child you saved. I don’t care to change your opinion, at all. Your opinion is no longer that, it is embedded based anger you have over the Pandemic.

Damn proud of yourself. Good. No one else is. This back and forth proves my original point. Wasting your time here, you lack the leadership and communication skills, and independent facts, to change one person over here. Seems like a waste of time to me, considering you do this to save kids, and you can’t name one child you saved. I don’t care to change your opinion, at all. Your opinion is no longer that, it is embedded based anger you have over the Pandemic.
Whoa!! You actually didn't expect me to answer with how Many I and my family and friends have saved now did ya?!

You know. - not everyone just goes around repeating what the tv tells us- you might try and think for yourself sometime and help people instead of enabling- just some
Friendly advice.

Whoa!! You actually didn't expect me to answer with how Many I and my family and friends have saved now did ya?!

You know. - not everyone just goes around repeating what the tv tells us- you might try and think for yourself sometime and help people instead of enabling- just some
Friendly advice.
You continually move the goal posts. My opinion on COVID is more nuanced than scorched earth such as you, extremism is that on both sides of the spectrum. I don’t care to change your opinion and you don’t really know what my opinions are on COVID which is multi-layered for acting as head of your family, your personal business, or a company you provide leadership. One size shoe does not fit the entire argument whether we like it or not, and my management of COVID differs in each role I have and what I do individually. Frankly, I am not real concerned about COVID right now at all. Why the want to debate?

Then again your stated purpose was to save lives of children , and if it was only family and friends why you still on here talking to them using this forum? Seems really strange. You are not saving one child’s life external to immediate family. So full of it. Move the goalpost to cover your lies and hide behind children to white knight yourself.

You can not move the needle and so you create the cover (children) for debating a topic that is a waste of time debating and one you obviously lied about why you post about this 24/7.

Last edited:
You continually move the goal posts. My opinion on COVID is more nuanced than scorched earth such as you, extremism is that on both sides of the spectrum. I don’t care to change your opinion and you don’t really know what my opinions are on COVID which is multi-layered for acting as head of your family, your personal business, or a company you provide leadership. One size shoe does not fit entire the argument whether we like it or not, and my management of COVID differs in each role I have. Frankly, I am not real concerned about COVID right now at all. Why the want to debate?

When again your stated purpose was to save lives of children , and if it was only family and friends why you still on here talking to them using this forum? You are not saving one child’s life external to immediate family. So full of it. Move the goalpost to cover your lies and hide behind children to white knight yourself.

Move the needle to create the cover for debating a topic that is a waste of time debating and one you obviously lied about why you post about this 24/7.
Wow dude. And no it's not multi faceted and one shoe Does fit when you're talking about taking a poison shot that enables them to keep
Coming for us. If there wasn't so many "go along to get along" we wouldn't be in this.

And DAMN it do feel good to save little babies. But seriously I'm way depressed watching all this play out. Agree with how I try or not- I do try. Can't tell you how many times I've been in restaurants or stores and people come in with their fear diapers and see me or us without them and then they take theirs off- it's a good feeling. But again watching all the takeover by some demonic people bc not enough stand up to them is really hard to watch.

• Haha
Reactions: OKSTATE1
Wow dude. And no it's not multi faceted and one shoe Does fit when you're talking about taking a poison shot that enables them to keep
Coming for us. If there wasn't so many "go along to get along" we wouldn't be in this.

And DAMN it do feel good to save little babies. But seriously I'm way depressed watching all this play out. Agree with how I try or not- I do try. Can't tell you how many times I've been in restaurants or stores and people come in with their fear diapers and see me or us without them and then they take theirs off- it's a good feeling. But again watching all the takeover by some demonic people bc not enough stand up to them is really hard to watch.
I love it, dig your hole deeper. Now I am seeing some narcissistic behavior here as well. Glorious! So much fun.

Y
I love it, dig your hole deeper. Now I am seeing some narcissistic behavior here as well. Glorious! So much fun.
You asked me to tell you children I've helped - did you not? Ive Never Bragged on here about saving kiddos- you asked. But just keep flailing To try to save Some Face

• Haha
Reactions: OKSTATE1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT