ADVERTISEMENT

Are whites the only race that practices racism?

I'm positive there are white people out there that are racist and I'm also positive there are people of other races that are just as racist if not more.

I'm positive there are white people out there that are racist and I'm also positive there are people of other races that are just as racist if not more.
Every race is racist. Birds of a feather and such. The question is not "are others racist" but rather "How do they act on that racism?" Some are very xenophobic,(Japan), some are very open,(Europe). In every culture there are areas that are violent all the way to subtle in this practice. To what extent is based on the dominant race of a culture. In the U.S. it is the whites. That is why we see it from that perspective.

Every race is racist. Birds of a feather and such. The question is not "are others racist" but rather "How do they act on that racism?" Some are very xenophobic,(Japan), some are very open,(Europe). In every culture there are areas that are violent all the way to subtle in this practice. To what extent is based on the dominant race of a culture. In the U.S. it is the whites. That is why we see it from that perspective.

Holy shit. A decent post. Miracles do happen! Smartass comment aside, I agree on this take.

No, I am not. BLM is necessary in this culture because blacks have been treated as if they do not matter for over 100 years.
Are you fvcking kidding? Whites have been singing mea culpa since FDR was president, and we’ve seen half a century of civil rights legislation(which would have failed if left solely to demokkkrats)

No, I am not. BLM is necessary in this culture because blacks have been treated as if they do not matter for over 100 years.

And exactly who is it that has treated black people as if they do not matter? From everything I see out there black people live mainly in areas that have been controlled by Democrats for decades. If as Democrats say, they care about black people, wouldn't black people feel like they have been treated as if they mattered in these Democrat controlled areas?

And exactly who is it that has treated black people as if they do not matter? From everything I see out there black people live mainly in areas that have been controlled by Democrats for decades. If as Democrats say, they care about black people, wouldn't black people feel like they have been treated as if they mattered in these Democrat controlled areas?
If we can get this legislation passed, we'll have n****** voting Democratic for the next 200 years. LBJ.

Most of us have heard of LBJ's War on Poverty and Great Society. Reparations! Look where that's gotten us.

Now we have another plantation cracker selected for the White House.

More blacks voted Trump this time around and Biden got an all time record 81 million LEGAL votes? There simply isn't enough AOCs, Maxines, Hanks and Hillarys in a population of 331 million with an average IQ of 98 for a legal 81 million Biden vote count.

Only when the left says no more Rich Old White Men in the WH. Oh wait..........nevermind.
source.gif

The USA is one of the least racist countries in the world and White people in America are some of the nicest people in the world.

And I say that as a POC (a term I hold in very low regard).
I have been all around the world to more countries that I can count. The only continent I have not been to is Antarctica (its on my list). I agree with this.

I have been all around the world to more countries that I can count. The only continent I have not been to is Antarctica (its on my list). I agree with this.
See, this cat is a globe trotter.
We'd serve ourselves well to heed and respect his opinion. Personally, I'm not surprised. I've held this immutable fact to be true for 60+ years, and I've only been to Canada.
Tulsaaggieson...RESPECT!

Growing up playing basketball on the ghetto courts in Lawton and traveling the world has taught me racism is real and isn’t simply a white problem. Had a black OSU athlete threaten to break me in two for dating a black girl and also had a good chunk of my white friends disown me for the same.

However, it’s not going away if we refuse to have honest conversations about it.

Of course not, racism is something that stands in our minds for more than 500 years. It is something that defines us and sets us apart from other people. The idea of racism is one of many expressions of our evolved capacity to live and work in groups, and that is how we learned to live in a society and to separate things in this world. Today, it doesn't matter if you are black or if you are white, you can easily become a victim of racism. Just remember the caylan ford case, that happened not so long ago.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT