ADVERTISEMENT

Are we seriously back to blaming Russia?

It's back to Russia because racist, homophobic, sexist, misogynist, Islamophobic, etc got them a bunch of negative feedback.

One thing is for sure, they will never acknowledge that their pre-primary coronation of the only Democratic candidate that could lose to Trump was the single dumbest thing they've done in modern times.

Damn Russians.

The purpose is to undermine a Trump presidency. Period. If he succeeds, it is a 90 degree paradigm change of global direction. Trillions are at stake for the globslists.

Yep. There's a reason there's a rash of "Russia influence/hacked/stole the election", "Trump/Trump's advisors are friendly/involved with Russia", and everything right of the mainstream media (and the alternative, Bernie-style left) is "fake news". The end game is to get a "Trump won the election because of Russia" narrative started to work on two fronts - it plays up the fears of the useful idiots on the left that see Russia as the leading example of an international state not playing by their rules and those on the right that hear "Russia" and start thinking in Cold War terms.

I didn't say I was or wasn't. I'm sure we are looking into how Russia got Trump elected.

You are so angry. Have some Pinot.
Angry? No, this is my disappointed tone. Shit that you guys would never stand for is now perfectly fine... But go ahead and try and rationalize this as a problem with me rather than asking yourself a hard question or two...

Actually, no I'm not. The onus is on the voters to educate themselves. All Russia is accused of is exposing factual ingormation.

I'm not at all bothered.
Wow, you have all the facts then. Please share some of those details when you get a chance.

Maybe before the election instead of the week before the EC vote?

Maybe less golf and more intelligence meetings would've helped.
Speaking of intelligence briefings.... in any case. There is at least some evidence of interference by a state actor, the election is what it is. The results shall not be changed. Lets not in our zeal to anoint the orange messiah neglect a serious breach of our national integrity...

I'm also wondering what the left's endgame is here. Trump is going to be president.
I won't speak for anyone but myself... the willingness of the Trump crew, in fact the active effort to, ignore state-sponsored subversion of American election integrity is unacceptable to me. The pussy move here is to defend Trump at the cost of US sovereignty.

I won't speak for anyone but myself... the willingness of the Trump crew, in fact the active effort to, ignore state-sponsored subversion of American election integrity is unacceptable to me. The pussy move here is to defend Trump at the cost of US sovereignty.
Since you are worried about US sovereignty, are you willing to toss HRC in jail for her part in derailing US sovereignty?

Speaking of intelligence briefings.... in any case. There is at least some evidence of interference by a state actor, the election is what it is. The results shall not be changed. Lets not in our zeal to anoint the orange messiah neglect a serious breach of our national integrity...

Let's not be hypocrites. Foreign actors were the title sponsors of her campaign and every subsequent attempt to undermine the result.

Reactions: poke2001
What evidence is there of state-sponsored subversion of American election integrity? The left has claimed all kinds of things, but there hasn't been a shred of evidence presented to support their claims. What exactly did the Russians do that effected election integrity? Hack voting machines? Destroy Hillary ballots? Have a bunch of people who can't legally vote cast votes?

Reactions: okstatefan1

Has anyone from the CIA confirmed that it was in fact Russia that 'hacked' Podesta's emails? I'm not talking about anonymous sources but actual quotes from a named CIA member.

Having said that, let's ignore for a few minutes the group responsible for originally obtaining the emails but lets instead discuss the affects it had on the election. My guess is that about 0.000001% of voters actually changed thier minds because HRC and Co. got caught rigging the Dem primary, rather Trump garnered many unexpected (by some) votes because a vast majority of them feel that they are worse off now than they were eight years ago.

However, I could certainly be wrong and a lot of voters could have essentially voted against her because she continued to be exposed as a lying, cheating, stealing, and careless bitch that obviously wasn't even qualified to be SOS nevermind POTUS. But that's totally Russia's fault.

Let's not be hypocrites. Foreign actors were the title sponsors of her campaign and every subsequent attempt to undermine the result.
Impressive
rubber-ritchie-450x315.jpg

What evidence is there of state-sponsored subversion of American election integrity? The left has claimed all kinds of things, but there hasn't been a shred of evidence presented to support their claims. What exactly did the Russians do that effected election integrity? Hack voting machines? Destroy Hillary ballots? Have a bunch of people who can't legally vote cast votes?
The Left? Bipartisan - GOP led House and Senate officials - not enough for you? Why so scared of a simple investigation?

The Left? Bipartisan - GOP led House and Senate officials - not enough for you? Why so scared of a simple investigation?
Scared of an investigation? Dude, check yo self. You posted
ignore state-sponsored subversion of American election integrity is unacceptable to me.
and I asked where and what is the evidence? By left I'm referring to you lefties on this board. Hacking, ballot fraud, voter fraud? What did the Russians do to subvert our election integrity?

What if US tax dollars were illegally used in the effort? Would you, as an American taxpayer, be outraged?
Maybe Clinton and 0bama shouldn't have interfered with Russia's elections in 2011. Hard to cry foul when your own hands are filthy.

You cucks go right on ahead believe you need to protect your golden (err bronze) boy... When you actually catch a clue on why this stuff matters I will be here for you. Well maybe...

You cucks go right on ahead believe you need to protect your golden (err bronze) boy... When you actually catch a clue on why this stuff matters I will be here for you. Well maybe...
So, no actual evidence of subversion of our election integrity? The stuff you're throwing out isn't sticking to anything because there isn't anything sticky on it, not because we don't want it to stick.

Reactions: Ostatedchi
So, no actual evidence of subversion of our election integrity? The stuff you're throwing out isn't sticking to anything because there isn't anything sticky on it, not because we don't want it to stick.
I don't quite understand when it was imperative that we have consequential proof of a thing to investigate said thing. I missed that memo.

You guys surely understand better than Michele Reagan of Arizona, Kyle Thomas of the Illinois State Board of Elections, Brian Calkin of the MS-ISAC, the host of Senators and Representatives briefed by security agencies, James Clapper, et al. I should just stop worrying about this I suppose...

Hey wait, doesn't Clapper head the Office of the Director of National Intelligence? Doesn't he represent/speak on behalf of Air Force Intelligence, Army Intelligence, the Central Intelligence Agency, Coast Guard Intelligence, the Defense Intelligence Agency, the Energy Department, Homeland Security, the State Department, the Treasury Department, the Drug Enforcement Administration, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, Marine Corps Intelligence, the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency, the National Reconnaissance Office, the National Security Agency, Navy Intelligence and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence?

In any case, nothing here worth looking at further...

Reactions: CowboyJD
Funny thing here is... there will be a report before January 20th on this topic. The question is do you want to read it or not - will the report, or portions thereof, be declassified so you can have some closure/answers or will this linger for years providing a touch point for those seeking to delegitimize his presidency? Perhaps Trumps own version of the birther controversy.

Again, disappointing and surprising the amount of fear evident in the position of Trump and his supporters.

I don't quite understand when it was imperative that we have consequential proof of a thing to investigate said thing. I missed that memo.
Oh, this post by you seems to imply there is some proof:
I won't speak for anyone but myself... the willingness of the Trump crew, in fact the active effort to, ignore state-sponsored subversion of American election integrity is unacceptable to me.
Silly me. You're just saying there should be an investigation to see if there was state-sponsored subversion of American election integrity. I totally agree with that position.

But that brings me to another question. If there hasn't been an investigation and there isn't evidence or proof, how can the Trump crew ignore it? Rhetorical question, purely.

Has anyone from the CIA confirmed that it was in fact Russia that 'hacked' Podesta's emails? I'm not talking about anonymous sources but actual quotes from a named CIA member.

Having said that, let's ignore for a few minutes the group responsible for originally obtaining the emails but lets instead discuss the affects it had on the election. My guess is that about 0.000001% of voters actually changed thier minds because HRC and Co. got caught rigging the Dem primary, rather Trump garnered many unexpected (by some) votes because a vast majority of them feel that they are worse off now than they were eight years ago.

However, I could certainly be wrong and a lot of voters could have essentially voted against her because she continued to be exposed as a lying, cheating, stealing, and careless bitch that obviously wasn't even qualified to be SOS nevermind POTUS. But that's totally Russia's fault.

I never noticed Wikileaks affect her polling. The deplorables comment and the staggering drunk or Parkinson's moment though.... those moved the needle.

Funny thing here is... there will be a report before January 20th on this topic. The question is do you want to read it or not - will the report, or portions thereof, be declassified so you can have some closure/answers or will this linger for years providing a touch point for those seeking to delegitimize his presidency? Perhaps Trumps own version of the birther controversy.

Again, disappointing and surprising the amount of fear evident in the position of Trump and his supporters.

Disappointing and surprising? Have you not been paying attention to the endless attempts to subvert this election? There is nothing about this that is remotely trustworthy. Nobody in their right mind should be willing to let any of this crooked bullshit play out without challenge.

Reactions: Medic007
So which is it.

Option 1. The Russians hacked and influenced the election, which means that Hillary was criminally negligent and should go to jail as she should not have kept an unguarded server in her bathroom.
or
Option 2. The Russians didn't hack the server and Wiki Leeks' information is valid to Democrats, and Hillary, which still means that Hillary was criminally negligent as the information released on Hillary is true and she should go to jail.

The Dem's have a bad argument here. Neither is well thought out. I don't understand why they are trying to push the narrative. It shows there is a large split in the dem party. I would guess between Sanders and Hillary.

Oh, and when do we see Hillary go to jail because either way she is in trouble?
OK, gonna give this a go...

First and foremost, the emails leaked to Wikileaks were not from an HRC run email server. Your premise that she is somehow culpable in this attack/leak is simply unfounded.

Second, the allegations of state-sponsored or sanctioned interference in the election include more than emails that ended up on Wikileaks, they include cyber attacks in Arizona and elsewhere in the weeks and months before the election, as well as involvement in fabrication and dissemination of false news stories, and perhaps the breach of RNC servers without publication of that information.

Finally, the whole HRC server fiasco was investigated not once, but twice, and the consensus between FBI and Justice was no crime was committed. I get you don't like that, but that was the outcome. If you think that this issue should be taken up once again, then by all means lobby the guy who led chants of "Lock Her Up" on this...

Reactions: CowboyJD
Potential fraud? Voter fraud is non-existent, man.
Be honest... you get the difference here.

On the one hand you have the measured low incidence of voter (read individual voter) fraud which is quite low. What one case that we saw this cycle? Some Trumpster voting twice or something.

On the other hand you have state-sponsored/sanctioned manipulation including but not limited to hacking email servers and attacking voter registration and election management systems.

Come on Glove, you are much better than that...

@davidallen you can continue to pretend this is simple quality oversight, but you know it's not, and YOU are better than THAT.

“To the extent that foreign interference in the United States presidential elections may have influenced the final result, I believe the electors have the right to consider that,” Rep. David Cicilline (D-R.I.) told POLITICO in a statement on Saturday.

Politico further reported:

Cicilline appears to be the first member of Congress and the highest-ranking elected official in the country to endorse the notion that electors aren’t simply rubber stamps for their states’ popular vote. Earlier Saturday, he retweeted a Rhode Island-based national security expert who argued that the intelligence community “must brief electoral college about Russia before vote.”

Reactions: Medic007
Still no concerns about the millions Hillary took from Saudi. Still no concerns over the voter fraud and rally violence propagated by the Clinton campaign - as exposed in Project Veritas, and still no concerns over the funding of violent riots and protests by one George Soros and his front organizations.

How much googling do you think it takes to find stories about the CIA deliberately misinforming the American public? The CIA, really? As recently as October - the FBI stated there was NO connection between Russia and Wiki.

Here's a British ambassador who claims to have met the leaker and says definitely not Russian.

@davidallen are you really ok with potential bullshit by the f*ing CIA being propagated to influence electors? Are you really?

Again - here's the c*nt herself on the subject of "rigged" elections, accepting the outcome, peaceful transfer of power... blah blah blah.

Watch her evil face at the :09 to :14 mark when asked if SHE, the QUEEN would accept the results of the election. It was funny at the time. Now, it obviously make sense what was firing between her crusty synapses in that moment. F no, she wouldn't.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT