ADVERTISEMENT

Apprecitation

Cowboy76

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Aug 1, 2001
I know I am just an old sunshine pumper but as a fan of OSU for almost 60 years now I just want to express my appreciation for what I have seen this year. Yesterday I saw an OSU team set the all time record for total offense in a single game. I saw James Washington and Marcell Ateman catch balls for over 100 yards for the fourth consecutive game. That has never been done in OSU history. I saw Rudolph tie Brandon Weeden's mark of 7 career 400 yard games.

I watched an OSU team that leads the nation in total offense and it ain't even close(over 30 yards from the nearest competitor. We are seeing offense at an unprecedented level.

Sure, some will say it is only Baylor. But let's remember this is the same Baylor team that was tied with uo in the 4th quarter just a few weeks ago. Let's remember this is a Baylor team that has beat us 3 years in a row. And let us remember OSU history. We are a team that was below .500 for our 103 year history until Mike Gundy took over as our HC. Now we are a team that wins 10 games a year on a regular basis and sets all kinds of records in doing so.

This will not last forever. Nothing ever does.

I am going to appreciate it while I am watching it. I will do my complaining later.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News