ADVERTISEMENT

AOC goes all race card on Pelosi ...

wyomingosualum

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Sep 2, 2005
...and I just gotta laugh.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ocasio-cortez-pelosi-singling-out-women-color

"When these comments first started, I kind of thought that she was keeping the progressive flank at more of an arm’s distance in order to protect more moderate members, which I understood,” Ocasio-Cortez said.

“But the persistent singling out . . . it got to a point where it was just outright disrespectful . . . the explicit singling out of newly elected women of color.”

I love when they eat their own. Ha ha
giphy.gif

I think most of us saw that coming.
Even Sys and Pokebear.
Oh sure, they act tard but, they aren't. ;)

They have dim disease combined with TDS, have you seen a cure? Appears there is about a 5% conversion rate, it is worse than being an alcoholic, but you have to first admit you have a problem, and they have no DIMTDS treatment centers yet, they are tard all right and right now totally screwed.

It's hilarious to see people like Pelosi and Biden become victims of the grievance ideology they've created to lure in the victim classes to the Democratic Party. Do they go where their Frankensteins demand, or do they sacrifice their integrity and push back against the grievance ideology they've created?

It couldn't happen to a finer group of idiots.

It's hilarious to see people like Pelosi and Biden become victims of the grievance ideology they've created to lure in the victim classes to the Democratic Party. Do they go where their Frankensteins demand, or do they sacrifice their integrity and push back against the grievance ideology they've created?

It couldn't happen to a finer group of idiots.
Their hate is so virulent and all consuming, it's shitting where they eat.

Think AOC is a one and done congresswoman?

It will be a major shadow war between the leftist idiots and the less leftist idiots when she is up for re-election. I suggest the less leftist idiots take skin color samples and go 2-3 shades darker than AOC or else we know exactly what her playbook is.

Well... as much as I hate to say it.. I somewhat tend to agree w/ her. There has always been a bit racism in the Dem party. Hell man it's the party that founded the KKK after all. They are fially coming to terms openly over it. It isn't pretty and it's going to get even uglier. AOC aint going away.

I can tell you for a fact that there are many Dems in Chicago (no kidding) that are very racist.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT