ADVERTISEMENT

Anybody try Ramsey's steak and grill delivery in Edmond?

It's been awhile since you've gunmed a nice steak. Probably best to do it at home, so you don't scare the other diners.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

I dropped in a couple of months ago. Ordered the gyro and it definitely ranks in the top 5 most disgusting things I've ever tried. If it fits in the deep fryer, it gets dunked then goes straight to the grill top. I threw it away after a couple of bites
Posted from Rivals Mobile

What was the name of the steak and catfish place just east of I-35 and around Edmond? It's gone now but the original owners offered to staty around for a year with the new owners to help them build up the new place at a different location. I remember reading a nice write up about the place several months ago.

relocated close to Wilshire and I35...where that Italian restaurant used to be.

Originally posted by cactusjackosu:
Wasn't that the old Papa Dio's or something?
It was called something else. It was run by Candace Bonadio. Papa Dio's little daughter,

can't remember the old name, but it was excellent italian food. It closed up several years ago and the building was tried by others but nothing ever stuck. On the west side of the I35 access road....an "A" frame looking building.

The Steak & Catfish Barn is located just south of Frontier City. No atmosphere but the catfish and trimmings are just as good as they were on Waterloo Road. We eat there about once a month.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT