ADVERTISEMENT

Another year without any real snow...

Rulz

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jan 10, 2005
This sh+*% has been going on for 5 years now.

Snow bands form out west and either a.break apart before they even get near tulsa; b. Dissolve right before reaching Tulsa and reform on the other side after "passing over"; c. Just barely miss Tulsa either to the south, north, east, or west.

I have never seen this area go long this long without at least one or two 5-7 inch snows in a season. We haven't had any snowfall amounts totalling over 2-3 inches in 5 years. I was going crazy two years ago when I started posting about this. Now I'm just flat out perplexed.

I doubt anyone digs a good snowfall like I do....and I would enjoy taking the family out sledding and whatnot....but I have been with my wife for 4 years, and we haven't ever gotten to do that lol. It's just crazy.

Winter 2010/2011 was the "snowiest" winter on reocrd in Tulsa. I believe that was 4 years ago. That February, one storm dumped 25 inches on Jay, OK.

The previous "snowiest" winter was set the previous year, 2009/2010.

Last winter was above average, wtih 12.4 inches. Average snow totals per winter in Tulsa are just over 9 inches.

If only it had worked out with that gal from Michigan.....you and her would be taking your 3 or 4 kids sledding all of the time in the upper peninsula

I am not complaining. I enjoy the snow, but we don't have the infrastructure or patient drivers to deal with it.

Damn Fred....that's a painful ass memory lol.

I know the averages and all that....but here in the great little town of Claremore (yeah, I know, close to Tulsa), we seemed to get at least a decent 5-7 incher at least once a year and then a few 3-4 and 1-2 little dumpers here and there. I watch this stuff like a hawk, because I have all kinds of neat little toys that would be fun in the snow. The last 4 years the snow storms have really been missing Claremore. They may even hit Tulsa a little more, but Claremore hasn't got crap. They will hit vinita, Grove, back east a bit, back west, and south, and totally miss this area. Just been a weird stretch.

So every year for the last 4 years, besides smelling farts in Walmart, I come on here and bitch about no snow lol. Because I can. Thinking, that if I bitch enough....the gods of winter will smile upon my little hovel.

Oh how I want to blast across the pasture on my 1985 Honda Big Red in 7 inches of snow and swing the back end to and fro. All the while giggling like a village idiot with little snot sickles forming down the front of my face.....heaven on earth, kids.

Let the jokes fly, but you know you guys would be jealous....unless you are one of the peanut gallery tards that scream "them thar three wheelers are DAINGERUUUUUSSSSS!!!!"

....perhaps they are....to fat girls in Michigan.

No big snowfalls? And what's the problem with that?
3dgrin.r191677.gif

I guess I've gotten spoiled living in the deep south where the winters are very mild and have little snow and ice. After 20 years in ATL, if I never seen another snowflake, I'm okay with that. But for those people who actually like snow and enjoying getting out in it, God bless 'em!

Lol hoops...yeah, I know lots of folks who would rather not have to deal with snow.

I work from home, so I have no worries about road conditions really. Selfish I guess. Funny thing, the snow hiatus here began after I started this job. Have thought about going back into clinical medicine....and as soon as I do that....as soon as I hang a sign out and start trying to see patients...we will get dumped on by about 20 inches of ice and snow....which would probably damage the building I would be renting and cause me no end of grief.

I'm like the Charlie Brown of weather. Been that way my entire life.

Well, I guess I will get my shorts and sun block ready. Calling for 6 inches of snow in Claremore tonite and tomorrow.

The radar just showed it barely missing this piece of MOTHERF*%#}} SH+^% ONCE AGAIN.

I hate this Got*%# bunch of +^%## stupid +^%## pile of +^%#%*!!!!!

I'm going to Walmart to smell farts.

Thunder and Lightning, power outages, skating rink streets....I feel like Lieutenant Dan right now!

Cmon ice and snow!!! Don't let me down!!!

Well. I thought we were going to have some good snow here in Claremore during that last storm. We got like 3 inches of poo on top of an inch of ice. Jeezuz.

3 days ago, I get pics from my sister in law down south and they are standing in a blizzard. Beautiful blizzard. Snow all over hell. South of here. South.

I don't care if anyone doesn't respond or not, frankly I get it that no one loves a big snow like I do. This is mainly a humorous release at this point for me. And a chance for me to marvel at the futility of my rantings....and in my aggravation, damn near destroy my iPhone while I type because it wants to autocorrect every other +*%#*ing word I type into something not even utterly close to what I had in mind....are iPhones programmed to be preferential to Yiddish? I don't know how many times I have been typing "is ---" and end up with Ishmael or some crap.

So....here comes the next wave of cock teasing abundant snow prognostication from the friendly folks at The Weather Channel.....and it always starts out the same. One week out, there's an 80% chance of polar bears migrating into my back yard....then as the week goes on...that % drops to 20-30 and the damned temp starts to climb out to 45 degrees. Then it will become 150% chance of it raining like piss out of a boot. Which it will do, just as sure as you are born. Maddening. If you were me, this would absolutely torture the living ^%#} out of you.

Because....as I have said over and over....it's been this same bs for 4-5 years. I don't care. Laugh at me. Crack jokes. Metaphysically fart in my face and cackle. It's almost March, and I still have yet to pull my step kids behind my ATVs in the snow....and now they are 15 and 17 years old and getting close to not giving any substantial amounts of the fuzzy end of a rats GI tract.

End of thread.

Come out to DC ... it is snowing yet again this morning. I am so done with Winter. Wish we could shift some of this snow down to you guys!

Yeah, I wouldn't want THAT much....it's amazing the storms I have seen blow over that way.

But what really gets me....I am looking at the radar today....and there's a swath heading over DALLAS!!! When the hell did it snow in Dallas and not up here?? Seriously, just check the radar. If you could see the last couple of months, you would see what I am talking about...this area, right here, especially here in beautiful Claremore with the Walmart filled with those that fart with aplomb....there's like a magic circle of moisture killing force field like activity. Snow and rain, east, west, south and north...and it just falls apart and reforms after it goes over this area. The winds blow like hell....

Perhaps that's it.....the farting at Walmart must cease. It's causing gastric turbulence and leaving me devoid of snow to enjoy and frolic upon.

I'm losing my +^#*ing mind.

That snow Monday was perfect here in Edmond. Got 4-5 inches and it was the light fluffy stuff that shovels very easily. Wonderful. I almost got down the sled and went to the big hill in my neighborhood by myself and I'm a grown-ass man.

I love snow also Rulz. That storm was perfect here.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

I hope you're happy Rulz. Took me more than two hours to get home from Tulsa in rush hour traffic.

I am currently in the Claremore Walmart and am fully intending on passing as much gas in every possible aisle in the store. Stay away. It's going to be ugly.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Lol No name....I finally got to pull the kids on the sleds and three wheelers....had a blast. Had to drive my wife to work...which I don't mind doing since my vehicle is about as sure footed as you can get on that crap.

I stayed away from Walmart, but Reasors was full of farts during the snow buying milk and bread. Probably getting their assholes ready for an all out Walmart assault.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT