ADVERTISEMENT

Another Truth Bomb From Caitlin

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
“Imperial history always begins right after Israel’s aggressions, and starts the clock as the retaliations for them emerge.”

Good grief, the insanity is getting worse.

How dare Israel or the US go after the sponsor of terrorism in the Middle East and around the world. Iran and their terrorist proxies should be able to kill Jews at will without recourse because they deserve it, right Dan?

• Love
Reactions: okcpokefan12
iu

Good grief, the insanity is getting worse.

How dare Israel or the US go after the sponsor of terrorism in the Middle East and around the world. Iran and their terrorist proxies should be able to kill Jews at will without recourse because they deserve it, right Dan?
Wrong, Bearcat.

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
I defend and support no such thing, and you know it.
If you will go back and read all of your posts, make a list of how many times you complain about Israel, then make a list of how many times you complain about Iran and the Palestinians it will show you who you support. While you may not think you are supporting the evil Iranian regime and their terrorist proxies, the results of that exercise will prove differently. Like I said Sinwar is proud of you and is counting on you to help him, the terrorist and the Iranian regime advance their desire to exterminate the Jewish people.

• Love
If you will go back and read all of your posts, make a list of how many times you complain about Israel, then make a list of how many times you complain about Iran and the Palestinians it will show you who you support. While you may not think you are supporting the evil Iranian regime and their terrorist proxies, the results of that exercise will prove differently. Like I said Sinwar is proud of you and is counting on you to help him, the terrorist and the Iranian regime advance their desire to exterminate the Jewish people.
Why don't you peruse my posts and copy and paste the one where I have said I defend and support terrorism. I challenge you to find one.

What's your explanation for claiming Israel is full of European and Russian Jews?
It is full of Russian, European and American Jews. They may not constitute a majority, but don’t pretend they don’t exist, and don’t pretend they don’t have an oversized influence within the government. And don’t pretend the European & American Israelis haven’t hung on to their dual citizenship so they can chase back to the countries they know they’ll be safer than the country that claims it’s the only place on earth where they’re safe as soon as the shooting starts, as thousands upon thousands of them have already done.

It is full of Russian, European and American Jews. They may not constitute a majority, but don’t pretend they don’t exist, and don’t pretend they don’t have an oversized influence within the government. And don’t pretend the European & American Israelis haven’t hung on to their dual citizenship so they can chase back to the countries they know they’ll be safer than the country that claims it’s the only place on earth where they’re safe as soon as the shooting starts, as thousands upon thousands of them have already done.
"They may not constitute a majority..."

No Dodge, they definitely don't constitute the majority. So back to my question, are you dishonest or stupid for trying to claim white European and Russian Jews are the majority?

• Love
"They may not constitute a majority..."

No Dodge, they definitely don't constitute the majority. So back to my question, are you dishonest or stupid for trying to claim white European and Russian Jews are the majority?
I was wrong when I said white Europeans and Americans and Russians were the majority population of Israel.

• Haha
I was wrong when I said white Europeans and Americans and Russians were the majority population of Israel.
Just out of curiosity where in the hell did you get the idea they were? Common sense tells me it was one of outlets Sinwar loves, think maybe you should question some of your other beliefs?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT