ADVERTISEMENT

Another Assassination Attempt?

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

Democrats are desperate to hold onto their power.

What will it look like a month from today if Trump wins?

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton

There is a lot of very strange information about this story though. Not sure this guy was or was not intending to kill Trump. Too much information all over the place on this one. Something is not adding up one way or the other.

There is a lot of very strange information about this story though. Not sure this guy was or was not intending to kill Trump. Too much information all over the place on this one. Something is not adding up one way or the other.
Fake credentials, armed to the teeth, trying to get into the rally? Maybe if we hadn't seen two previous attempts I would be skeptical.

Fake credentials, armed to the teeth, trying to get into the rally? Maybe if we hadn't seen two previous attempts I would be skeptical.
I certainly understand that, but I want to give this one a few days to to see what else there is. I'm not saying you aren't justified in thinking this guy attempted to assassinate Trump, but the information is so all over the place that I am skeptical. I get where you are though.

Last edited:

Did you also read that he was registered republican.
Since you guys are so pro guns why aren't republican rallies everybody to come with guns to protect themselves in case democrats attack them but also the power of 2nd amendment .

Since you guys are so pro guns why aren't republican rallies everybody to come with guns to protect themselves in case democrats attack them but also the power of 2nd amendment .
Yes, and I have read that he was a republican in an attempt to run cover. I also heard the Trump campaign denies the attempt. Just part of why I decided to take a step back and let more information come out. There was some information that the guns were found in his car. He says he has never shot a gun before in his life. There was even some info that the sheriff was radically liberal. That the sherriff bent the knee to BLM. So what is true and what is not is completely lost in a sea of speculation.

I certainly understand that, but I want to give this one a few days to to see what else there is. I'm not saying you aren't justified in thinking this guy attempted to assassinate Trump, but the information is so all over the place that I am skeptical. I get where you are though.
Shrewd observations. Something is definitely off about this story.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
I honestly don't know what you are trying to say here. I see a nonsensical string of Dem talking points with no clear focus or structure.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT