ADVERTISEMENT

And Speaking Of Controversial Opinions

I love caitlin Johnstone. You’re opinion may vary.

She was a principal architect of your grand delusion, Dan, why don't you read some other perspectives?

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
She was a principal architect of your grand delusion, Dan, why don't you read some other perspectives?
Be happy to, Sys. Why don’t you provide some for me, something other than tweets. I’ll read them and even watch videos you may want to post. Why don’t you do the same thing with links and videos I post?

Be happy to, Sys. Why don’t you provide some for me, something other than tweets. I’ll read them and even watch videos you may want to post. Why don’t you do the same thing with links and videos I post?
Burn.

Here, @Syskatine, I’ll go first. Here’s a link for you to read and absorb. Now you send one for me to read and absorb. See how easy this will be?

I mean seriously guys- the pissiest problem here is we DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO BELIEVE.

ALL THE ANTI Russian hate is just what TV tells us- then you have the other side that Russia is just hitting our biolabs and they've told Ukraine to stop the global takeover of their government so Russia hitting them is not the worst thing.

I WILL NOT say for sure bc you know what? I don't know. And neither does anyone else on the board. Unless you've been there and in the gov meetings- you know dick.

I was one that during the Coof BS- went for two days visiting hospitals and talking to the medical staff there - bc it was the ONLY way to know for sure. At that time I quit believing our so called news. But I can't go visit Ukraine😄

I DO KNOW the military Ind.
Complex and our media and our war monger establishment wants the conflict and war so leads me to believe it's not as bad with Russia hitting some sites and getting more involved - but I not know bc IM NOT THERE- and neither does 99 percent of the people in the USA.

I do know with Pedo Joey leading we CANNOT go to help anyone.

And that's all I have to say about that

I love caitlin Johnstone. You’re opinion may vary.

You don't cry for detente when your position is one of weakness. The west is weak and given that virtually nothing has been done previously to address russian aggression, why would putin worry about it now.

This article is the typical handwringing by people who see peace as something everyone wants....which is never the case. Who is this dipshit to promulgate not sending arms to people that want to defend their homeland against the same boot that stomped on it for nearly 100 years (Holodomor). Talk about hubris....yes well caitlin is such a savant.

One of the most offensive parts of the whole article is the following;
That the US is the most murderous government in today’s world is just an easily quantifiable fact. Putin will have to work very, very hard to catch up to those numbers. This is important to note not because of some genocidal dick measuring contest, but because it points to what a healthy attitude toward US military butchery would look like through eyes untinted by propaganda manipulation.

I'm sure even now putin and his commanders are issuing ROE's to minimize civilian casualties, right Caitlin. It amazing me that a world who cries like babies for protect and the sacrifice of American treasure and blood, all the sudden have a problem with the way it happens.

Any American that was raised with a modicum of patriotism, see within this microcosm, of this conflict, that at its bare root, Ukrainians are fighting for exactly what Americans fought for nearly 250 years ago. Are they fighting to conquer Territory? Are they fighting to wipe out minorities? Are they fighting to accumulate wealth? No, they are fighting to defend a homeland and freedom won at the costs of millions in the last 4 generations.

The fact is bill Clinton the pedophile assured Ukraine that if they gave up their nukes the US would protect them, wrong. The ex-rodent in chief send blankets in 2014, because he didn't want to make putin mad by sending lethal aid. Even this current imbecile has dithered while they could have easily helped Ukraine beef up their defenses previous to this invasion.

Healthy attitude towards "US Military Butchery," What an asshole! Yes we Americans love to see innocents killed by American troops but have no issue with a regime they live under killing them for virtually no reason.

PD sometimes you look to hard to find articles that profess some bizarre angle that lies outside the realm of possibility, but well within the realm of unicornville. There will always be wars and despots. What the world needs to learn is how to isolate said despots before they become a world wide threat.

Complete BS article unless your a lib and can figure out some way to blame all this on the one man who while in office didn't have an invasion happen.

The US Gov't is the most murderous government in the whole world.......well **** you caitlin. Go practice your enlightened journalistic skills in a place that can wholly appreciate your insight...like russia, iran, saudi, pakistn or china.

FMjzmIPXEAANrlR

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT