ADVERTISEMENT

Anatomy of a born follower.

Screen-Shot-2019-01-22-at-6.01.32-AM-770x439_c.png

Reactions: Medic007
I agree with you as I am going thru the Mueller report, I just cant believe what some
of the people on this board are talking about. Trump is a narcissist that is for sure.

Almost all uber successful people are narcissistic. Name one person running for President that is not. Maybe Bernie?

Wanna go in on printing up some bumper stickers?

Nah, I’ll pass...unless you plan on opening a roadside tourist trap with that name on US 69 down around Kiowa or Stringtown.

Oklahoma really needs a “Rock City”/“South of the Border”/“House on the Rock” type attraction.
It just needs to be far away from the uppity types in Tulsa, Oklahoma City, and Enid.

Reactions: Medic007
They may be but all of Trump hero worshipers should thank Russia to have helped because without their help, right now all of you be orphans
^^^Someone is pissy that Trump cut aid to Paksistan.

^^^Someone is pissy that Trump cut aid to Paksistan.
Actually there was no aid the money was for services provided. China is investing 45 billion dollars so we are quite happy with that.
As far as Trump is concerned we are playing a major role in the talks between US and taliban.
Trump actually is quite happy with Pakistan. But with this man you don't know he makes so many different statements about the same subject that it confuses the hell out evertbody, since
he cannot read more than a page at a time so the world finds him quite ignorant.

Actually there was no aid the money was for services provided. China is investing 45 billion dollars so we are quite happy with that.
As far as Trump is concerned we are playing a major role in the talks between US and taliban.
Trump actually is quite happy with Pakistan. But with this man you don't know he makes so many different statements about the same subject that it confuses the hell out evertbody, since
he cannot read more than a page at a time so the world finds him quite ignorant.
What services did Pakistan provide?

Good luck with China. Chuckle.

Reactions: 22LR
See there is a difference. America mostly gave us military aid and whatever
money they gave was given to the govt, hence in the pocket of the politician
or the military.
You maybe right aboiut what we end paying China but atleast there would
be highway,and a sea port in Gwadar, something we the people can actually see.
I think US should follow this example, because it gives more aid than any other
country, Instead of handing over the money to corrupt third world country leaders
they should give it for specific projects that benefit the people.
Services we provided were getting US supplies from our port to Afghanistan(since Afghanistan is land locked. Providing bases to be used by US forces. Fighting against taliban on our side etc,
Pakistani Chinese relations have been for decades, Infact it was Pakistan that
helped break the ice between US and China.during Nixon's presidency.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT