ADVERTISEMENT

Anatomy of a born follower.

Your problem is you always set yourself up as the intelligent, educated point of view, talking down to the toothless rubes. All that has gotten you is years of comedic failure.

You aren’t that smart. Get over yourself.

If he was an expert on born followers he would be able to self identify himself as one very quickly. The fact he is unable and points fingers at others just drives home the point. Typical Dim, blame others for the very shit you do yourself.

It is all he has left, all he has left is hoping he can raise the blood pressure of a few people on this board. Which further cements the fact he is unable to intellectually engage on this board. He also knows that he has zero respect on this board intellectually, no one cares to intellectually engage someone who has been exposed as a blow hard, he has been exposed as a fraud. His post today is simply being a troll.

Time to let him live alone in Leftlandia, the man that wrote that has the mindless extreme libs pegged to a T.

We should concentrate on the fact our President is not a colluding criminal, celebrate the accomplishments, we need to help spread that word. Let the Dims slit their own throat with policies that they want convicted felons to vote on, making hardworking laborers pay for other people’s education, let them believe that sells in places like Iowa, Michigan, Ohio, PA, etc.....

It makes NO sense debating policies that have the IQ of an individual below 8 years old, you do not debate a child.

How do you intellectually engage someone like AOC that is so horribly out of her league intellectually? Waste of time, sell your own message since you have one, Reps are not trying to buy votes. We have policies and laws we want in place. House has yet to pass one single thing, too busy telling everyone what they want to give them in 2020. What is stopping them for voting on those policies now? Green deal went dead. They know these items are all DOA even among themselves. Selling a lie to the American public, we gonna give you free shit in 2020. Put the bill on the floor of the house now chickenshits.

Last edited:
Your problem is you always set yourself up as the intelligent, educated point of view, talking down to the toothless rubes. All that has gotten you is years of comedic failure.

You aren’t that smart. Get over yourself.

Nah. You're just touchy because you're outed for lacking independent thought. Plenty of blue collar people do their own thinking and call a turd a turd. I will agree making fun of you and your fellow MagApes has provided years of comedy.

Reactions: Pokeabear
Thank God, he says. That's funny right there.
Then has the temerity to call us dumb.
This organic thing, that ostensibly has people that care is quite the enigma.
Perhaps he can get out in front of his masochistic tendencies with psychotropic meds. However, the severity of the patient's symptoms would require a near lethal dosage. Caveat emptor.

Nah. You're just touchy because you're outed for lacking independent thought. Plenty of blue collar people do their own thinking and call a turd a turd. I will agree making fun of you and your fellow MagApes has provided years of comedy.

Outed huh? Tell me again how you did that? Because I think the documentation tells a different story.

Outed huh? Tell me again how you did that? Because I think the documentation tells a different story.

I've inventoried at some length your lunacy and lack of good faith. The one I really can't get over is your cut and paste with the bad #'s. That was my last attempt to chase one of your MAGA ideations.

I've inventoried at some length your lunacy and lack of good faith. The one I really can't get over is your cut and paste with the bad #'s. That was my last attempt to chase one of your MAGA ideations.

I feel like you being such a windbag on this and being so blatantly wrong is hurting your credibility.

I feel like you being such a windbag on this and being so blatantly wrong is hurting your credibility.

Wrong about what?

Credibility doesn't exist any more. Like kellyann said, people have their own facts now. Like Lewandoski (?) said, we're post fact. This is exactly what MAGA brings to the table -- gaslighting, bullshit, "meant to say did NOT", brag about not being logical or giving a shit about anything... welcome to the times. Ya'll worked hard to get us here.

Reactions: Pokeabear
And Syskatine’s Extreme Culture of Failure continues to barrel full steam ahead like Reed Timmer on an westbound highway in the Texas Panhandle when the dry line has started firing along I-35.

And Pokebear likes this.

You've inventoried nothing. And perhaps you can't get over the "cut and paste" because i cut your argument's balls off and pasted them for the board to see on page two of this thread right here ...And then, you then immediately pussed out and never returned to that thread. Lame as fvck.

This is a great example of what you do. You got owned on this topic and fled as quickly as you possibly could to avoid admitting error or having to be a man and apologize - and now you gaslight anyone reading THIS thread into thinking you caught me cutting and pasting something with bad numbers. When in reality, I wrote a post and imbedded sourced links to government studies and you questioned numbers that actually supported your own argument - that immigrants commit fewer crimes per capita than native born citizens in Texas. I actually said that's true, and you attacked my "bad numbers" like the moron you are. Regardless, you are claiming two different things here - bad numbers and a cut and paste. I can't do anything about your inability to acknowledge my numbers that actually supported your argument, but I can tell you - that was not a cut and paste.

I'm sure you giggled when typing this because you knew I would take the time to set the record straight (again), but the fact is you failed miserably on this point after accusing me of plagiarism and then lying about it. Par for the course with you.

Wrong about what?

Credibility doesn't exist any more. Like kellyann said, people have their own facts now. Like Lewandoski (?) said, we're post fact. This is exactly what MAGA brings to the table -- gaslighting, bullshit, "meant to say did NOT", brag about not being logical or giving a shit about anything... welcome to the times. Ya'll worked hard to get us here.

Whelp, that explains how you can claim victory in the face of daily defeats. Your consistency in both being wrong and claiming to be right is genuinely impressive in a bipolar kind of way.

You've inventoried nothing. And perhaps you can't get over the "cut and paste" because i cut your argument's balls off and pasted them for the board to see on page two of this thread right here ...And then, you then immediately pussed out and never returned to that thread. Lame as fvck.

This is a great example of what you do. You got owned on this topic and fled as quickly as you possibly could to avoid admitting error or having to be a man and apologize - and now you gaslight anyone reading THIS thread into thinking you caught me cutting and pasting something with bad numbers. When in reality, I wrote a post and imbedded sourced links to government studies and you questioned numbers that actually supported your own argument - that immigrants commit fewer crimes per capita than native born citizens in Texas. I actually said that's true, and you attacked my "bad numbers" like the moron you are. Regardless, you are claiming two different things here - bad numbers and a cut and paste. I can't do anything about your inability to acknowledge my numbers that actually supported your argument, but I can tell you - that was not a cut and paste.

I'm sure you giggled when typing this because you knew I would take the time to set the record straight (again), but the fact is you failed miserably on this point after accusing me of plagiarism and then lying about it. Par for the course with you.

Lol I asked you again and again, and said I was done megaprocessing your Biff-style gaslighting. Again -- I'm not spending MORE time megaprocessing you. You had repeated chances. If you wanna apologize, go find the thread. Keywords Mexico, texas and immigration should get you close. It was a couple months ish ago.

And keep claiming some kind of victory over being so dishonest and foolish that the libs dont even engage you on merits any more. Quite the win. Owning the libs by showing you're a moron. If you still want credibility find the thread and address it. Or run over to remind me you don't care what I think for the 50th time. Either is fine.

Lol I asked you again and again, and said I was done megaprocessing your Biff-style gaslighting. Again -- I'm not spending MORE time megaprocessing you. You had repeated chances. If you wanna apologize, go find the thread. Keywords Mexico, texas and immigration should get you close. It was a couple months ish ago.

And keep claiming some kind of victory over being so dishonest and foolish that the libs dont even engage you on merits any more. Quite the win. Owning the libs by showing you're a moron. If you still want credibility find the thread and address it. Or run over to remind me you don't care what I think for the 50th time. Either is fine.

mike-gundy.jpg

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton

Yeah, I found the thread - as I'm sure you did. It wasn't hard.

I've linked it to you twice after you accused me of cutting & pasting and then lying about it - including this thread. You are a fraud.

From a long ago Mensa exercise: This is not a quiz. Do not answer.

1. Sarah said, "My two young daughters have absolutely nothing in common. Is Sarah lying?"

2. Ramone loses his electricity in a thunder storm. In his sock drawer are 5 black socks and 5 orange socks. How many socks must Ramone remove from the drawer and feel his way out to the lightening lit driveway to insure he has a matched pair?

3. Are there any among us who has a fear of heights?

The one who can answer these questions correctly has a very high ability for learning and very rarely ever resorts to name calling. This individual may however imply.

Isn't this fun?

I do not understand why Sys posts over here at all anymore. Only conclusion I have is because he thinks he can elevate the blood pressure of people who voted for Trump. He is so bitter over cankles losing this is the best way he knows to take it out on the "deplorables". Add on the fact he was 150% certain the Mueller report would show Trump guilty, which evaporated his hope to destroy Trump, who he hates more than any person that walks the earth, and you have what we see here today in Sys. When your hatred gets so trampled on, just lose, lose, lose...you get bitterness and even more hate. You also get denial, and you project your own worst behavior on those who he felt victimized him by voting for Trump.

He is the victim here folks, all Dims are victims. Only way he is a victim is because you are a "born follower". He wants to now victimize those who voted for Trump, he just KNEW after the Mueller report he would be able to run over here and laugh at you for voting for a Russian agent and trusting biff. He would be able to claim superiority over all the "deplorables" that voted for Trump.

My, my, my. How HARD it must be to KNOW Mueller was stacked with the most one sided investigative team ever assembled to investigate a President based on planted evidence (oh we got em!!!! we planted the evidence, created it!) and Mueller was a TRAITOR with his "findings".

Hell, if I was a balls in deep Dim like Sys, I would be pissed at losing an election that could not be lost (Hillary with all that money, all of MSM behind her, her crimes covered up, the DNC phucking Bernie, given debate questions in advance), and then phucking up the Mueller report with the same stacked deck against Trump. The guy has to take out his hate somewhere, if not for us he might be marching with Antifa and looking for some place to riot.

We have seen it, the shocked and angry looks on MSM when cankles lost, the riots, the whailing by libs, people like Madonna saying the WH needs to be bombed. That is Sys, one shocked MF'er as to how in the hell does cankles and Mueller BOTH blow a sure thing? The dark side runs deep in this one and many other libs.

Dims will kill nearly born babies and give felons in prison the right to vote if it means beating Trump.

Some really phucked in the head people, and certainly no priority in their life other than to get Trump out at all COSTS.

Last edited:
I do not understand why Sys posts over here at all anymore. Only conclusion I have is because he thinks he can elevate the blood pressure of people who voted for Trump. He is so bitter over cankles losing this is the best way he knows to take it out on the "deplorables". Add on the fact he was 150% certain the Mueller report would show Trump guilty, which evaporated his hope to destroy Trump, who he hates more than any person that walks the earth, and you have what we see here today in Sys. When your hatred gets so trampled on, just lose, lose, lose...you get bitterness and even more hate. You also get denial, and you project your own worst behavior on those who he felt victimized him by voting for Trump.

He is the victim here folks, all Dims are victims. Only way he is a victim is because you are a "born follower". He wants to now victimize those who voted for Trump, he just KNEW after the Mueller report he would be able to run over here and laugh at you for voting for a Russian agent and trusting biff. He would be able to claim superiority over all the "deplorables" that voted for Trump.

My, my, my. How HARD it must be to KNOW Mueller was stacked with the most one sided investigative team ever assembled to investigate a President based on planted evidence (oh we got em!!!! we planted the evidence, created it!) and Mueller was a TRAITOR with his "findings".

Hell, if I was a balls in deep Dim like Sys, I would be pissed at losing an election that could not be lost (Hillary with all that money, all of MSM behind her, her crimes covered up, the DNC phucking Bernie, given debate questions in advance), and then phucking up the Mueller report with the same stacked deck against Trump. The guy has to take out his hate somewhere, if not for us he might be marching with Antifa and looking for some place to riot.

We have seen it, the shocked and angry looks on MSM when cankles lost, the riots, the whailing by libs, people like Madonna saying the WH needs to be bombed. That is Sys, one shocked MF'er as to how in the hell does cankles and Mueller BOTH blow a sure thing? The dark side runs deep in this one and many other libs.

Dims will kill nearly born babies and give felons in prison the right to vote if it means beating Trump.

Some really phucked in the head people, and certainly no priority in their life other than to get Trump out at all COSTS.

His attack on Christianity is a clue. He’s been defeated and has nothing left but trying to piss people off.

Good post.
Everytime I read the apt term CANKLES, I grin like the Indians mascot.

Just strange, religious like devotion to extreme liberalism and destroy Trump at all costs. Never seen anything like it.

The Syskatine Extreme Culture of Failure is a sight unseen in these parts since team the 1953 Cavalcade attempted a new form of barrel racing featuring four riders running the pattern in opposite directions at the same time.

I've linked it to you twice after you accused me of cutting & pasting and then lying about it - including this thread. You are a fraud.

There you go. Find the thread where you posted your numbers that made no sense, I said so, found different numbers and YOU disappeared. THAT is the thread I'm talking about.

His attack on Christianity is a clue. He’s been defeated and has nothing left but trying to piss people off.

"Attack on christianity."

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Weeeee!

The Syskatine Extreme Culture of Failure is a sight unseen in these parts since team the 1953 Cavalcade attempted a new form of barrel racing featuring four riders running the pattern in opposite directions at the same time.

Man I didn't see that "culture of failure" deal resonating like it has.

Reactions: jkosu
Okstate1 is the hustle guy. Great, great effort. Thousands of words and the memes. Oh the memes. That meme work doesn't just happen.

There you go. Find the thread where you posted your numbers that made no sense, I said so, found different numbers and YOU disappeared. THAT is the thread I'm talking about.

Aaaaand where did I attack christianity?

At some point I would like to have some kind of King's X. Start without the vastly different factual accounts, challenges to spend a half hour looking up social media posts, and develop a whole, fresh new galaxy of facts going forward. You're one of the few conservatives that understands running a business, loves women and guitars, isn't an incel, but my gawd the bullshit gaslighting is impenetrable.

1. That is the thread where I provided the link to the thread you are lying about.

2. You are accusing me. Not the other way around. Follow my links and reply back here or shove it up your fat ass and STFU.

"the first thing you here (sic) entering Trump rally is we are not going to take it anymore, the forgotten ones, etc."

First you start with old fashioned lack of mental acuity. "Dumb" in the parlance of our age.

Second, oh to belong to something! To have a life that finally has meaning!

Thank God they're not smart enough to actually make a bomb that works.
I agree with you as I am going thru the Mueller report, I just cant believe what some
of the people on this board are talking about. Trump is a narcissist that is for sure.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT