ADVERTISEMENT

An Honest, Critical And Very Realistic Appraisal Of The Democrat Party

The party of systemic racism.

Would be extremely interesting to substitute Republican for Democrat, rewrite the article & hand it to some libs you know & watch them agree that those dam republicans & conservatives should be exterminated for such treatment of POC. Then let them know it is an expose on democrats.

What you would have in favor doing this is that most people educated in a public school would, especially in inner cities, would be so historically illiterate they would believe it. Then could drop the hammer on them.

You must not know it, but every criticism of the Democrat Party does not come from MAGA.

When the author has to cling hopelessly to the politics of the 19th century, that’s not a criticism…thats just batsh!t lunacy, regardless of ideology.

You must not know it, but if you find ways to tell yourself TrUMp WoN, you’re a MAGAt through and through.

Don’t be a MAGAt dumbass, Dan.

carry on

When the author has to cling hopelessly to the politics of the 19th century, that’s not a criticism…thats just batsh!t lunacy, regardless of ideology.

You must not know it, but if you find ways to tell yourself TrUMp WoN, you’re a MAGAt through and through.

carry on
Dan makes you look like an idiot. Good luck idiot. 🤣

carry on
Reporting honestly on the history of the Democrat Party is not clinging hopelessly. He presents a time line that runs to the present, nothing more, nothing less. And I’ll say it a second time in hopes that you’ll get it: not all critics of what the Democrat Party has sprouted into from what it was are coming from a MAGA perspective. Your binary thinking is shockingly immature.

Reporting honestly on the history of the Democrat Party is not clinging hopelessly. He presents a time line that runs to the present, nothing more, nothing less. And I’ll say it a second time in hopes that you’ll get it: not all critics of what the Democrat Party has sprouted into from what it was are coming from a MAGA perspective. Your binary thinking is shockingly immature.

The 19th Century Democrat Party that sprouted into…the modern Republican Party. Don’t be a chickensh!t MAGA dumbass with this garbage, Dan. And can’t call someone immature when you still think he won…that’s as childishly MAGAt as it gets…and you know it.

Grow up, Dan. Sprout into maturity…there’s still a little time left for you.

carry on

• Wow
Reactions: okcpokefan12
"These Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity these days and that's a problem for us since they've got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we've got to do something about this, we've got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference. For if we don't move at all, then their allies will line up against us and there'll be no way of stopping them, we'll lose the filibuster and there'll be no way of putting a brake on all sorts of wild legislation. It'll be Reconstruction all over again."

-- Lyndon Johnson

Quote Source Information
• Said to Senator Richard Russell, Jr. (D-GA) regarding the Civil Rights Act of 1957. As quoted in Lyndon Johnson and the American Dream (1977), by Doris Kearns Goodwin, New York: New American Library, p. 155
• Source: Wikiquote: "Lyndon B. Johnson" (Attributed)

The 19th Century Democrat Party that sprouted into…the modern Republican Party. Don’t be a chickensh!t MAGA dumbass with this garbage, Dan. And can’t call someone immature when you still think he won…that’s as childishly MAGAt as it gets…and you know it.

carry on

You mean these Repubkicans? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Former_President_Bill_Clinton_and_Senator_Hillary_Clinton_with_Senator_Robert_Byrd.jpg

The_Clinton_family_congratulates_Senator_Robert_Byrd.jpg

images

Obit_Byrd_NY118_t600.jpg

3f3d3025-eb27-4182-af5c-8e5c20d75541.jpeg

Cuck
Suck
On
🤣

If you don't know to vote for me or Trump, you ain't black. Silly me and Genelex Labs. We used to think I was 25% Sub-Saharan African. Joe straightened us out.

You better have an Indian accent if you visit a 7-11 in Delaware.

You know those Hispanics and blacks, the ones without high school diplomas.

That guy's clean and articulate for a black.

Clinton wouldn't embarrass a race in Joe fashion with the ill advised choice of press secretary and Supreme Court Justice.

carry on
Don't ever let them tell you propaganda doesn't work. You are the perfect example of how effective it is.

If you don't know to vote for me or Trump, you ain't black. Silly me and Genelex Labs. We used to think I was 25% Sub-Saharan African. Joe straightened us out.

You better have an Indian accent if you visit a 7-11 in Delaware.

You know those Hispanics and blacks, the ones without high school diplomas.

That guy's clean and articulate for a black.

Clinton wouldn't embarrass a race in Joe fashion with the ill advised choice of press secretary and Supreme Court Justice.

***voted for the guy who with his father was sued in 1973 by the Justice Department for housing discrimination against blacks, who took out full-page ads advocating for reinstatement of the death penalty in lieu of the wrongful conviction of 5 black men for rape and assault***

chickensh!ts gonna chickensh!t

carry on

***voted for the guy who with his father was sued in 1973 by the Justice Department for housing discrimination against blacks, who took out full-page ads advocating for reinstatement of the death penalty in lieu of the wrongful conviction of 5 black men for rape and assault***

chickensh!ts gonna chickensh!t

carry on
Propaganda works.🤣🤣

Just Joe being Joe.

Prior to the pandemic, minorities saw all time record low unemployment numbers with wages rising.

What I like about Kamala? I watched every presidential debate. She constantly painted Biden the racist he is. Biden's handlers picked Kamala as Brandon's VP.

If you don't know to vote for me or Trump, you ain't black.
Those Hispanics and blacks, the ones without high school diplomas.

Prior to the pandemic, minorities saw all time record low unemployment numbers with wages rising.

What I like about Kamala? I watched every presidential debate. She constantly painted Biden the racist he is. Biden's handlers picked Kamala as Brandon's VP.

If you don't know to vote for me or Trump, you ain't black.
Those Hispanics and blacks, the ones without high school diplomas.

carry on

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT