ADVERTISEMENT

The Democrat Convention Should Be Very Entertaining This Year

All of these professional protest groups are going to have free reign in Chicago. Will make the 1968 Democrat convention in Chicago look like a cake walk. Personally I'm looking forward to it.
Not sure the Chicago police are issued helmets and batons these days. The police response this time will be more like this.
Stop It GIF

And the patty wagons will look like this.
Danny Mcbride Dancing GIF by The Righteous Gemstones

Later the court will be like this.
200.gif

All of these professional protest groups are going to have free reign in Chicago. Will make the 1968 Democrat convention in Chicago look like a cake walk. Personally I'm looking forward to it.
Me, too! It will be fun to watch the party fracture right in front of the world. What a dilemma for AOC and the Squad. How do you endorse Biden and then placate your personal political base that reviles him? One thing we know is politicians have an uncanny ability to spin anything to make themselves look good. I don't know how AOC is going to pull it off and can' wait to see how she does it. Do you think "Trump is evil" will keep working? After the disaster of the Biden years I have my doubts.

Dan should be proud, his Peeps yesterday in Chicago spitting on cops and getting arrested. Can't understand why Israel has such a hard time getting along with their ilk.

ChicagoRally.jpg
My peeps and me! It’s hard to see but I’m right in the middle of the pic holding a “Death to America” sign, because that’s just the kinda guy I am. I’m against all violence and all war unless it’s terrorist violence or terrorist war, then it’s okay.

I was right there exhilarated by the chaos in 68, saddened by the (live coverage of) killing of RFK but happy that the dimms were in turmoil in Chiraq.
Yes this year’s convention will be a mixture of performances from Slickster and Barry trying to hold up the Scranton Stiff. Hopefully RFK junior doesn’t get in the way of a bullet from a hamAsshole

Reactions: Ponca Dan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT