ADVERTISEMENT

An "accident"? Gov. Kemp's daughter's boyfriend?

22LR

Heisman Candidate
Dec 1, 2015
Young campaign staffer for Senator Kelly Loeffler killed in fiery I-16 crash

https://www.wjcl.com/article/campai...-loeffler-killed-in-fiery-i-16-crash/34874784

Pooler Police have identified the deceased driver as Harrison Thomas Deal, 20, of Bulloch County. In a press release, the Kelly Loeffler campaign identified Deal as a staffer.

"It is with an extremely heavy heart that we mourn the loss of Harrison Deal," Senator Loeffler said in a written statement. "My heart aches for his family, and Jeff and I will continue to surround them in love and prayer in the days ahead. Harrison was a beloved member of our campaign team. More importantly, Harrison was a smart, bright, loving, loyal and outstanding young man. Harrison embodied the very best of this campaign - and the very best of our state. We will forever cherish and honor Harrison’s memory, and I ask every Georgian to join us in praying for his family during this difficult time."

G1MScyz3.jpeg

A tragedy for the family.

In regards to how you titled this, don't be shy. If you have an allegation to make, make it. People have already mostly made their minds up about your mental state so there is not much for you to lose.

In regards to how you titled this, don't be shy. If you have an allegation to make, make it. People have already mostly made their minds up about your mental state so there is not much for you to lose.

the Marxists killed him to send a warning to the people trying to show the democrats cheating. No link.

Reactions: 2012Bearcat

Good lord...

You are a complete dick. Congrats.

Please let me know when you kick the bucket so I can hike my leg on your grave.

Reactions: davidallen
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT