ADVERTISEMENT

American Foreign Policy’s Death Wish

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
As promoted and put into practice by our Neo-Con contingent, who in this article are called right-wing Marxists. What a perfect designation! We are so obsessed with our domestic tribulations, which are many and are rampant, we are not recognizing the Neocons are leading us into war with Russia. IMO nuclear conflagration trumps domestic policies in the short term. I doubt we will awaken to the threat until it is too late and the NeoCons finally get their wet dream of war with Russia. May God have mercy!

You worked against the guy that wanted us out of wars and now you complain about the new guy? Sorry but it seems to me you are one of those that thinks he can White Knight by not taking sides only to bitch at both sides.

As promoted and put into practice by our Neo-Con contingent, who in this article are called right-wing Marxists. What a perfect designation! We are so obsessed with our domestic tribulations, which are many and are rampant, we are not recognizing the Neocons are leading us into war with Russia. IMO nuclear conflagration trumps domestic policies in the short term. I doubt we will awaken to the threat until it is too late and the NeoCons finally get their wet dream of war with Russia. May God have mercy!

You sound like one of Bill Mahr's democrats that believe a majority of people that contract covid wind up in the hospital. Low information and drama queenish.

You worked against the guy that wanted us out of wars and now you complain about the new guy? Sorry but it seems to me you are one of those that thinks he can White Knight by not taking sides only to bitch at both sides.
Not all of us are single issue voters.

You are practicing revisionist history. I never once "worked" against DJT. I complained bitterly when he made what I regarded to be bone headed decisions, particularly the trade war he initiated. I actually publicly applauded his desire to get us out of military conflicts, but, alas, he failed miserably on that front.

You are quite right in recognizing that I don't take sides between the statist right-wing and left-wing. As a philosophical anarchist and a radical libertarian I view both sides with equal disdain and have no desire to see one side win over the other.

I now complain about the "new guy" because he has filled his foreign policy team with Neocons that have made no bones that they want war with Russia more than anything else in the world, and Joe Biden is so mentally challenged I fear he may sign off on such a foolish act.

You are practicing revisionist history. I never once "worked" against DJT. I complained bitterly when he made what I regarded to be bone headed decisions, particularly the trade war he initiated. I actually publicly applauded his desire to get us out of military conflicts, but, alas, he failed miserably on that front.

You are quite right in recognizing that I don't take sides between the statist right-wing and left-wing. As a philosophical anarchist and a radical libertarian I view both sides with equal disdain and have no desire to see one side win over the other.

I now complain about the "new guy" because he has filled his foreign policy team with Neocons that have made no bones that they want war with Russia more than anything else in the world, and Joe Biden is so mentally challenged I fear he may sign off on such a foolish act.
One of these days you are going to figure out being a libertarian is pretty much meaningless as a libertarian will never be elected in this country. I'm neither a Republican or a Democrat but figured out a long time ago that Republicans are the lessor of two evils.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT