ADVERTISEMENT

Already started.

Already started before Trump entered politics.
They corrupt ego pumping megalomaniacs have been attacking the US and the US Citizens for decades. It was only with Trump how obvious it has been.

Trump AG - Great question. How about Ted Cruz? Josh Hawley?
Totally agree with this. Many are beyond shocked, worried and, oftentimes, depressed with the revved-up actions we've seen from the deep-state cabal over these last 8-10 years. However, you're right -- this bullshit has been going on forever, but it was masqueraded and camouflaged a lot more successfully by its bull horn, the Fake News Cartel. Trump has forced it out in the open for all to see. That's a good thing. Let's be thankful this clarity has happened. You have to identify the problem before you can address it.

So the “resistance” is committed to protecting immigration criminals and the power of women to be able to kill their unborn children, yet Dumbshit Dan still wonders why we support Trump.
When Trump gets his second term, and I agree with you that he will, to what degree do you anticipate abortions in America will decline? Can you give a percentage of your anticipated decline? What do you expect him to do to cause the decline?

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Want is relative dumb ass.
It’s really not tho…the truthbomb you and the rest of the Proud Boyz on here can’t handle is pregnancy isn’t perfect by any stretch. Not all babies make it, and you don’t leave nonviable fetuses in the womb to rot the mothers health to a point where it’s explainable to keep their license.

Those mothers want a functioning uterus to birth a healthy child, not die or lose reproductive organs to sepsis.

carry on

It’s really not tho…the truthbomb you and the rest of the Proud Boyz on here can’t handle is pregnancy isn’t perfect by any stretch. Not all babies make it, and you don’t leave nonviable fetuses in the womb to rot the mothers health to a point where it’s explainable to keep their license.

Those mothers want a functioning uterus to birth a healthy child, not die or lose reproductive organs to sepsis.

carry on
Uhhhhh, I don't think anyone protests the abortion of already dead fetuses, Clinton. I might be mistaken, but I'm pretty sure the pro-life crowd focuses on not aborting fetuses that aren't dead already.

carry on
Just like you said.... They WANT to live and have the ability to have future children MORE than they WANT to keep the current baby.

Want is relative. Dumb ass.

Uhhhhh, I don't think anyone protests the abortion of already dead fetuses, Clinton. I might be mistaken, but I'm pretty sure the pro-life crowd focuses on not aborting fetuses that aren't dead already.

And there’s plenty more already in the news…cmon man…don’t be disingenuous about the PrO-LiFe movement and its folly to the expense of women everywhere now. You’re better than that…yes?

carry on

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
No shit. That's not an abortion. Or at least not an abortion that anyone worries about.

But I'm right. I answered your question. You just can't take it so you latch on to some unrelated topic.

dumb ass.

It’s completely related you fvcking moron lol. It’s been a constant issue since RvW. You just can’t read for sh!t or don’t want to accept reality.

carry on

• Haha
I broke the first rule of debate. Never argue with a total idiot. Back on ignore you go. Dumb ass.

Chickensh!t pussy gonna chickensh!t pussy.

carry on, chickensh!t pussy

Chickensh!t pussy gonna chickensh!t pussy.

Thoughts, @Medic007??? Gonna admit the truth about these PrO-LiFe psychos?

• Haha

And there’s plenty more already in the news…cmon man…don’t be disingenuous about the PrO-LiFe movement and its folly to the expense of women everywhere now. You’re better than that…yes?

carry on
Did you read the article or just the tag line? More importantly, if you did read it, did you understand it?

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
Did you read the article or just the tag line? More importantly, if you did read it, did you understand it?

Do you, as a medical professional, believe she should even be faced with that choice? A pregnant woman with a nonviable fetus shouldn’t have to travel out of state to get the care she needs…

plenty more rock-solid examples of this nationally…and you know it…

carry on

Do you, as a medical professional, believe she should even be faced with that choice? A pregnant woman with a nonviable fetus shouldn’t have to travel out of state to get the care she needs…

plenty more rock-solid examples of this nationally…and you know it…

carry on
You failed to answer my question. Did you read the link you posted?

Do all pregnant women who get abortions do so because they didn’t want them?
What percentage of abortions do you think are for the reasons that the left claims to be protecting: 1) protecting the mother's life, 2) the child's chance of surviving birth is extremely low, 3) the mother was a victim of rape or incest, 4) the baby will be born with a deformity.

Those are the major reasons the left said abortions should be legal and those are what the left wants people to think is why most women have abortions.

But the bottom line is this: the overwhelming majority of women who get abortions are getting one because they got knocked up and don't want to have a baby. Prove me wrong.

Last edited:
Clintard revving up to fill out some gov forms for more free stuff...
Tommy Chong Weed GIF by Paramount Movies

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT