ADVERTISEMENT

Almost 3 MILLION Non-Citizens to Vote in 2024 Election, Study Says

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

Watching some of the Democrat's confidence level about the election makes sense if this study is true. Swing states are normally very close in every election, sometime as close as just a few thousand votes as we saw in Arizona, Georgia, Michigan etc. Democrats have intentionally flooded these states with illegal aliens, have encouraged/facilitated illegals registering to vote, have fought against any election integrity efforts and refuse to address the very real possibility illegals can and do vote in elections.

Watching some of the Democrat's confidence level about the election makes sense if this study is true. Swing states are normally very close in every election, sometime as close as just a few thousand votes as we saw in Arizona, Georgia, Michigan etc. Democrats have intentionally flooded these states with illegal aliens, have encouraged/facilitated illegals registering to vote, have fought against any election integrity efforts and refuse to address the very real possibility illegals can and do vote in elections.
New polling results suddenly stopped about 3 days ago. I suspect the pollsters are seeing a massive swing in support for Trump and they aren't reporting results.

This is why some of us said we needed to get behind Trump and tell the truth about the election being stolen. It wasn't about supporting Trump, it was about making sure that the Dems can't continue to steal elections AFTER Trump is gone.

Those dirty rotten lying cheating Democrats! We’re onto their tricks now, the jig is up! Thank God that lady (in Colorado, was it?) just got 9 years for election cheating, that’ll show those Democrats a thing or two! What’s that? What’s that you say, she was a Reoublican? Oh, then never mind.

Those dirty rotten lying cheating Democrats! We’re onto their tricks now, the jig is up! Thank God that lady (in Colorado, was it?) just got 9 years for election cheating, that’ll show those Democrats a thing or two! What’s that? What’s that you say, she was a Reoublican? Oh, then never mind.
Election cheating? From what I've read she allowed a forensic accountant access to the machines to search for election fraud. While what she did was illegal, I do think every voting machine should be examined to insure the vote is counted correctly. When half the country doesn't trust our election system and one side refuses to answer questions or allow the system to be checked we have a problem.

Election cheating? From what I've read she allowed a forensic accountant access to the machines to search for election fraud. While what she did was illegal, I do think every voting machine should be examined to insure the vote is counted correctly. When half the country doesn't trust our election system and one side refuses to answer questions or allow the system to be checked we have a problem.
Was she a Democrat? No, she is a true blue dyed in the wool MAGA Republican. There’s no escaping it.

Was she a Democrat? No, she is a true blue dyed in the wool MAGA Republican. There’s no escaping it.
Why would a Democrat want to expose voter fraud? They supposedly won the election and wouldn't want voter fraud exposed in an election they won. It's like your IDS (Israel derangement syndrome) has removed all of your common sense.

Why would a Democrat want to expose voter fraud? They supposedly won the election and wouldn't want voter fraud exposed in an election they won. It's like your IDS (Israel derangement syndrome) has removed all of your common sense.
You just can’t help yourself. A Republican cheats snd you try desperately to make it about Democrats.

Every machine used in the election process should be subject to a complete forensic audit immediately after the election, with results completed and certified within one week. The same for every ballot cast. All counting should be concluded by midnight on Election Day.

All measures should be SOP and all measures are ones that honest Americans support. Cheaters do not, for obvious reasons.

No need for Harris to give press conferences. Just like Joe hiding in the basement four years ago. The Dems have this election in the bag.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT