ADVERTISEMENT

All These PSU Fans On Your Message Board Are…

All these PSU fans on your message board are…

• Total voters
I think we know it will come back to earth at some point, but Cael hasn’t given us any reason to believe that is happening anytime soon. This is the first threat / test though, so we will see.
You are making my point for me ;)
OSU Fans felt the same way in the first decade of the 2000's.

Reactions: mcpat
Look at viewership of the NCAAS, where it’s somewhat promising for the health of the sport in popularity. It’s shown parody is needed.

The entire tournament viewership has increased the last several years. The finals views have decreased in viewership.

I wouldn’t be surprised if the just leave it on ESPN+ and take us out of the prime spot because of these numbers.
Don’t line it up with the ncaa tournament and problem solved. But ESPN may not truly care since they don’t have the ncaa tournament.

Look at viewership of the NCAAS, where it’s somewhat promising for the health of the sport in popularity. It’s shown parody is needed.

The entire tournament viewership has increased the last several years. The finals views have decreased in viewership.

I wouldn’t be surprised if the just leave it on ESPN+ and take us out of the prime spot because of these numbers.
Our hiring of DT is exactly what tv needed. The finals have been a snooze fest the past few years because of psu dominance. With OSU getting back into the picture, there should be some team score drama going into the finals in a couple of years.

There’s definitely a happy medium between “this board is active” and “this board is a digital social club where 10-20 people post 10-20 times a day and it gets hard to find any meaningful information. I have seen this change happen in several music discussion boards that I used to frequent and learn from, and for better or worse I just don’t enjoy boards when they go from the *sharing information* stage to that *hanging out* stage.

So keep it in your pants, new fans!

Or don’t I’ll be fine lol

This is definitely the huge news for OSU wrestling and I’m dying to hear any updates. Reality is though it’ll probably be weeks/months before anything changes re: public info

Our hiring of DT is exactly what tv needed. The finals have been a snooze fest the past few years because of psu dominance. With OSU getting back into the picture, there should be some team score drama going into the finals in a couple of years.
Hopefully it helps the sport as whole and not just TV.

I will say it hurts the sport if the finals have less national coverage.

Reactions: mcpat
Don’t get touchy.

I agree about this board being dead. It was actually painful to come over here when things weren’t going right.

As far as the health of yalls board… its apples and oranges. Yalls board better be huge. Its the best thing going at PSU.
"Yalls"? That would mean you think I am a fan of PSU. Not a fan of them at all, but when this board is dead, you have to go elsewhere for news on the wrestling world, and their fans definitely stay active with posts. Anyways, I am just glad that this board is pretty active as of recent!

Reactions: AtownPoke and mcpat
Morgan Freeman Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

He’s from Altus, cut him some slack 😆🤣

I like to think of it like people in State College saying DT will hate Stillwater. Lol yall don’t know what you’re talking about.

I will say that the drive on dual nights could be alittle shorter lol.
I graduated from Lawton Ike so I feel justified in my opinion.

I like to think of it like people in State College saying DT will hate Stillwater. Lol yall don’t know what you’re talking about.

I will say that the drive on dual nights could be alittle shorter lol.
I love that part of the Llana Estacado. Have been there many times.

Pretty sure Pittsburgh Central Catholic is in the city of Pittsburgh. Know a guy that won twice for them.
Ok so i think I understand now. There are technically only 13 h.s. in the Pittsburgh Schoold district. It does not include Central Catholic because it's a private school. I guess Willie didn't include CC when he said there was only 1 champ from within city limits. So I was right when I said I think Willie is close. Lol

Reactions: AtownPoke
There’s definitely a happy medium between “this board is active” and “this board is a digital social club where 10-20 people post 10-20 times a day and it gets hard to find any meaningful information. I have seen this change happen in several music discussion boards that I used to frequent and learn from, and for better or worse I just don’t enjoy boards when they go from the *sharing information* stage to that *hanging out* stage.
Probably a good time to show myself to the door...

• Haha
Reactions: AtownPoke
I will say, as a permanently banned poster, those fans suck and that board is more repugnant than the Hawkeye board imo.

The guys posting here currently are alright so far.
It’s going to be very interesting once DT pulls a few recruits (maybe a couple transfers) out from under Cael and PSU. Their true colors will start showing up on this board. Cael/PSU have virtually hand picked who they’ve wanted for some time now. He will still get his share no doubt, but I suspect he will lose a few battles he’s not used to losing moving forward.

Permanently banned?

Tell Schitts Creek GIF by CBC
I hadn't checked in a year, but I had at the minimum of a 3yr ban.

Their board doesn't like the label of Pedo State and any discussion of rhythmic clapping noises coming from showers involving young boys.

Which, I understand. Their Wrestling program didn't have anything to do with it...but the school admin did. I honestly prefer not to dig at them for it as it would break my heart for something like that to happen at OSU and I had to abandon my association with my alma mater.

But we can assume you did anyway to receive a 3 year ban haha.

Honestly though, Caels program doesn’t deserve any of that baggage regardless of how arrogant some of their board can be.
#1 its "at least" a 3-year ban. I haven't checked lately.

#2 I believe it was a keyboard altercation over the moniker and an attempt at agreeing that the Wrestling program shouldn't face embarrassment because of it while also agreeing not to call them Pedo State. Somehow, the trash talking just kept coming and I received the ban for calling some of them out for being the repugnant, entitled little crybabies that a significant portion their board is.

So, I got banned for the truth.

I hadn't checked in a year, but I had at the minimum of a 3yr ban.

Their board doesn't like the label of Pedo State and any discussion of rhythmic clapping noises coming from showers involving young boys.

Which, I understand. Their Wrestling program didn't have anything to do with it...but the school admin did. I honestly prefer not to dig at them for it as it would break my heart for something like that to happen at OSU and I had to abandon my association with my alma mater.
Oooooooo snap. I could see someone getting a bit upset with that🤮

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT