ADVERTISEMENT

All of us can agree with this...

SUPERPOKES

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
DFW
I can’t stand that the major news networks do not interview senators or congressmen from BOTH sides of the aisle! It’s incredible to listen to the three networks and see just Democrats interviewed on two networks and mostly Republicans on the other. It’s an embarrassing slap in the face to educated citizens of the United States.

I make it a point to watch all three to hear what both sides of the story are and it’s sickening. The panels of each of these networks are equally slanted.

I’ll make this amendment: while Fox definitely is more conservative, at least it has guests with an opposing point of view.

Last edited:
I can’t stand that the major news networks do not interview senators or congressmen from BOTH sides of the aisle! It’s incredible to listen to the three networks and see just Democrats interviewed on two networks and only Republicans on the other. It’s an embarrassing slap in the face to educated citizens of the United States.

I make it a point to watch all three to hear what both sides of the story are and it’s sickening. The panels of each of these networks are equally slanted. At least Fox has some semblance of trying to have a voice on the other side, but it’s veiled.
Just as Pelosi and Trump play to their base, so do the networks. Overall it's disappointing from a new reporting perspective.
I to listen to CNN and FOX. I often wonder if they are discussing the same event!

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
I can’t stand that the major news networks do not interview senators or congressmen from BOTH sides of the aisle! It’s incredible to listen to the three networks and see just Democrats interviewed on two networks and only Republicans on the other. It’s an embarrassing slap in the face to educated citizens of the United States.

I make it a point to watch all three to hear what both sides of the story are and it’s sickening. The panels of each of these networks are equally slanted. At least Fox has some semblance of trying to have a voice on the other side, but it’s veiled.
Saw two Dem Senators interviewed on FOX News in the last hour. How many Republicans on CNN or MSNBC did u see?

Whoops, make that 3, Dem Senator on now.

Fox had both R and D pols after today's proceedings.

Part of the overall problem is that most politicians tend to gravitate to the home team dugout. They’re thrown softballs (probably sanctioned a head of time) and fawned over by a like minded interviewer. When you then understand that the VAST majority of pinko left wing commie bedwetters media are liberals who wouldn’t recognize the truth if it formed as a tumor on their head, then you know why very few Republicans would show up for a slanted got ya interview. Fox interviews plenty of D’s and R’s. Depending on the show slot they all get about the same some type questions. Name one panel on any of the unrepentant liberal cheerleading left channels that has a conservative counterbalance of the same stripe that Juan Williams is liberal on The 5?

Second, and very much related to this ridiculous charade being played out by the liberals, why would any conservatives go on a show to get questioned by a person who believes in this whole myth and therefore is incapable of being objective.

Remember when CNN had the show Crossfire? That was some great political TV right there. It’d be like Jerry Springer with politicians instead of trailer trash! If one of the networks would have something like that again, they’d draw all kinds of viewership from both conservatives and liberals. And think of what advertisers would pay! Let the expletives fly and it’d really be popular!

Reactions: Rdcldad
Very few networks regardless of ideology let their guests fully answer their questions. The hosts are just the faces of the programs. The real power is the producer who is spewing stuff in the host's ear. It's why I rarely watch any of them.

Very few networks regardless of ideology let their guests fully answer their questions. The hosts are just the faces of the programs. The real power is the producer who is spewing stuff in the host's ear. It's why I rarely watch any of them.

This is exactly right. Very few people seem to realize this. The dangerous people are the ones behind the faces.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT