ADVERTISEMENT

@aliabedi - You Pakistanis are so tolerant and you have such a moral high ground:

He was local tourist. Your higher civilization has had more mass killing than any where else in the world.
I have never praised Pakistan as an example it is a f-*-ked up country ruled by army and the most corrupt bunch you can imagine.
Yes we do have some extremist and so do you.
The reason I express my opinions about USA is because I got my education in Oklahoma and political science was my subject.
America to me is an example for the world but it is not a perfect society.
It favours democracy in counties according to their geo political view which is leaning towards colonialism.
I am not anti Israel but if they are involved in a genocide I will express my opinion.
This is greatness of your country that it has free speech and I want it to stay.

where-are-you-where-you-been.gif

He was local tourist. Your higher civilization has had more mass killing than any where else in the world.
I have never praised Pakistan as an example it is a f-*-ked up country ruled by army and the most corrupt bunch you can imagine.
The reason I express my opinions about USA is because I got my education in Oklahoma and political science was my subject.
It favours democracy in counties according to their geo political view which is leaning towards colonialism.
I am not anti Israel but if they are involved in a genocide I will express my opinion.
This is greatness of your country that it has free speech and I want it to stay.
463ybl.jpg

So no outright condemnation of what they did.

So no outright condemnation of what they did.

When I posted about the Illinois Palestinian American boy who was killed by his landlord shortly after October 7, this board laughed.

“On October 14, Wadea Al-Fayoume was stabbed 26 times at his home in Plainfield Township, Illinois, by his family's landlord, the Will County Sheriff's Office said. His mother, Hanaan Shahin, 32, also suffered more than a dozen stab wounds but survived, authorities said.”

carry on

“On October 14, Wadea Al-Fayoume was stabbed 26 times at his home in Plainfield Township, Illinois, by his family's landlord, the Will County Sheriff's Office said. His mother, Hanaan Shahin, 32, also suffered more than a dozen stab wounds but survived, authorities said.”

carry on
I outright condemn that act.

See how easy that is?

I outright condemn that act.

See how easy that is?

Sure…and I can appreciate that.

But why is it not so easy for the rest of this board?

Glass houses and whatnot…

This simply yet again highlights the hypocrisy of the right commanding a stranglehold on any moral high ground to stand upon.

carry on

This simply yet again highlights the hypocrisy of the right commanding a stranglehold on any moral high ground to stand upon.

carry on
You do realize one is a hate crime and the other is people being killed over someone thinking they desecrated a book of Muslim fairy tales, right? Hate crimes are against the law here. Now it's your turn to tell us about blasphemy in Pakistan.

carry on
Muh gennisides!!

carry on
The murderer should get the death penalty, but since it happened in Illinois the boy's murder will not be properly avenged.

@ClintonDavidScott and @Ponca Dan probably believe the poor child was murdered by Jews to get blood for making matzoh.

Don’t be a chickensh!t…read up on your fellow conservative…

“Ahmed Rehab, executive director of the Chicago chapter of the Council on American-Islamic Relations, says Shaheen is Palestinian American, as was her son. The mother has been in the U.S. for 12 years, and the boy was born in the United States. He celebrated his 6th birthday Oct. 6. Rehab said they had no previous problems with Czuba; he even built the boy a treehouse.”

Interesting how conservative talk radio so easily manipulated and shaped his mind…

carry on

Yes. There is.

Government funded NPR.

You got me there. I was thinking more along the lines of attempts to compete with talk shows like Rush Limbaugh's, Hannity, etc. Like Al Franken total failure and the entire failed Air America. People just weren't interested, while private sector conservative talk radio still thrives today.

You got me there. I was thinking more along the lines of attempts to compete with talk shows like Rush Limbaugh's, Hannity, etc. Like Al Franken total failure and the entire failed Air America. People just weren't interested, while private sector conservative talk radio still thrives today.
NPR would fail if not for government welfare.

Don’t be a chickensh!t…read up on your fellow conservative…

“Ahmed Rehab, executive director of the Chicago chapter of the Council on American-Islamic Relations, says Shaheen is Palestinian American, as was her son. The mother has been in the U.S. for 12 years, and the boy was born in the United States. He celebrated his 6th birthday Oct. 6. Rehab said they had no previous problems with Czuba; he even built the boy a treehouse.”

Interesting how conservative talk radio so easily manipulated and shaped his mind…

carry on
Interesting how you keep babbling off subject...

https://apnews.com/article/pakistan...sentence-mob-9fbaf36d5c78659d58a414f7f048ce8a

Chickentsh!t on?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT