ADVERTISEMENT

Adam Smith Correct Once Again

the already taxed argument is specious... if you hire someone to build an addition on your house and pay them with "already taxed" dollars does that mean the contractor doesn't owe taxes?

Receipts from inheritance are just another form of passive income IMO.
giphy.gif

Reactions: Medic007
Marvelously enlightening. The underlying premise to every argument is that every bit of wealth and income you or your forebears have accumulated, by whatever means, should be subject to control and confiscation by the state. You should just remain humbly thankful for whatever bit you're allowed to keep.

"... if you take a walk, I'll tax your feet "

Last edited:
Marvelously enlightening. The underlying premise to every argument is that every bit of wealth and income you or your forebears have accumulated, in whatever should be subject to control and confiscation by the state. You should just remain humbly thankful for whatever but you're allowed to keep.

I'm still wondering about this income equality not meaning equal income thing. So far all I've gotten is "systemic advantages" are taxes and the ability to buy political favor. Nothing yet that addresses the wealthy vs not wealthy. @davidallen is surely doing prep work for something spectacular. Hopefully this conversation isn't going to end with he has no idea other than income inequality is a good buzz phrase to rally the Democrat base.

Marvelously enlightening. The underlying premise to every argument is that every bit of wealth and income you or your forebears have accumulated, in whatever should be subject to control and confiscation by the state. You should just remain humbly thankful for whatever but you're allowed to keep.

Good lord. Like a girl. Did you squeal when you wrote that? Nobody said or insinuated any off that.

The contractor that built the addition is doing so as employment and thus that is income just as your earnings are. That's a dumb comparison. The transfer of wealth is not remotely similar.
What is inheiratance for the receiver? Passive income, pretty simple huh?

Relatively new tactic for you, it works too, playing clueless fits you well!
Still dodging I see. Nothing to income equality except being a simpleton buzz phrase? Come on dude. This shouldn't be difficult. Maybe you could start with the ever popular "CEOs make too much money."

I suspect you realize that absolutely everything you could post would get nuked with reality and that's why you're now trying to serve up some ad hominem instead of actual substance. We all know what that means.

Still dodging I see. Nothing to income equality except being a simpleton buzz phrase? Come on dude. This shouldn't be difficult. Maybe you could start with the ever popular "CEOs make too much money."

I suspect you realize that absolutely everything you could post would get nuked with reality and that's why you're now trying to serve up some ad hominem instead of actual substance. We all know what that means.
If you are hitting g F5 every 30 secs hoping for a reply, sorry to disappoint. Maybe later in the week, other things to focus on this weekend! Toilets to repair, ceiling fans to hang, haircuts for me and the boy, etc...

I'm still wondering about this income equality not meaning equal income thing. So far all I've gotten is "systemic advantages" are taxes and the ability to buy political favor. Nothing yet that addresses the wealthy vs not wealthy. @davidallen is surely doing prep work for something spectacular. Hopefully this conversation isn't going to end with he has no idea other than income inequality is a good buzz phrase to rally the Democrat base.

Education.

Health care.

Work ethic.

Confidence.

Business network.

Access to capital.

This stuff is obvious. Someone is willfully ignorant.

If you are hitting g F5 every 30 secs hoping for a reply, sorry to disappoint. Maybe later in the week, other things to focus on this weekend! Toilets to repair, ceiling fans to hang, haircuts for me and the boy, etc...
Lol. Nope. I expected you'd underwhelm us from the moment the conversation started and you delivered a big fat zero, which is actually less than I would have predicted.

It's just a progressive talking point. Shaking the lefty fist at the wealthy people makes the low information Democrat voters salivate. They love that shit. Making them think someone is going to stick it to the rich and give them more free shit is a guaranteed vote getter.

Lol. Nope. I expected you'd underwhelm us from the moment the conversation started and you delivered a big fat zero, which is actually less than I would have predicted.

It's just a progressive talking point. Shaking the lefty fist at the wealthy people makes the low information Democrat voters salivate. They love that shit. Making them think someone is going to stick it to the rich and give them more free shit is a guaranteed vote getter.
Please... Pay attention dude. Nothing here is about free shit unless you are opposed to EITC.

Sitting here waiting for the fireworks to start.

Last edited:
Reactions: anon_xl72qcu5isp39
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT