ADVERTISEMENT

About Those Bomb Threats In Springfield

Leftist media and the dumbasses that spewed these lies owe the country an apology. From here forward Dana Bash should forever hide her head in shame or either being an easily manipulated fool or a bold face lying c word.
LOL @my_2cents totally bought into this. This is how the media indoctrinates the left: They tell a lie about Trump, then when it's proven that Trump didn't do what they claim, they never report that. They just keep on claiming that Trump did it, and libs like @my_2cents will never hear the truth, so they will go on believing Trump was lying about illegals eating pets, then they will believe that led to kids being put in harm's way as a result.

It's really sad how easily libs can be manipulated by the media. All critical thinking skills are gone, it's like their brains are effectively dead mass between their ears.

LOL @my_2cents totally bought into this. This is how the media indoctrinates the left: They tell a lie about Trump, then when it's proven that Trump didn't do what they claim, they never report that. They just keep on claiming that Trump did it, and libs like @my_2cents will never hear the truth, so they will go on believing Trump was lying about illegals eating pets, then they will believe that led to kids being put in harm's way as a result.

It's really sad how easily libs can be manipulated by the media. All critical thinking skills are gone, it's like their brains are effectively dead mass between their ears.
It’s what happens when politics are your religion.

Faith doesn’t need facts.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT