ADVERTISEMENT

A Writer From A Right-Wing Website

When they start talking about their “friends on the left”, it’s a good indication that the person is a RINO cuck. Plus, he just looks like a sniveling little twat.

e0da8a21561b7e626de9727f4247f2b5_500x0.png

When they start talking about their “friends on the left”, it’s a good indication that the person is a RINO cuck. Plus, he just looks like a sniveling little twat.

e0da8a21561b7e626de9727f4247f2b5_500x0.png

It would appear you, like many others, are still deep in your trance.

Let me put it like this: soon after he was elected the Democrats, their sycophants in the MSM and the so-called progressive wing began their relentless assault on the man using every tactic at their disposal to remove him. In the meantime authentic liberal leftists, people like Glenn Greenwald, Aaron Mate, Matt Taibbi pleaded with them to stop the lies, maintaining there were plenty of legitimate reasons to oppose Trump, lying about him would not help, in fact it would just make him stronger and harder to beat. His supporters would become disciples that would consider any criticism of him to be based on lies.

Sounds like they were right. Any criticism no matter how factual it may be is met with stubborn resistance and refusal to listen.

Now it’s 2023 and a reversal of sorts has taken place. True and authentic voices of the right are pointing out Trump’s many betrayals of their cause and to many Trump faithful they are beating their heads against a wall. If they say something critical of the man they are immediately accused of being RINOs, and even their appearance is mocked.

The hypnotic effect is a sight to behold. Honest conservatives and right-leaning libertarians are now on the “hate at all cost” list. But I do see hope for the future. The spell is weakening on more and more people.

Let me put it like this: soon after he was elected the Democrats, their sycophants in the MSM and the so-called progressive wing began their relentless assault on the man using every tactic at their disposal to remove him. In the meantime authentic liberal leftists, people like Glenn Greenwald, Aaron Mate, Matt Taibbi pleaded with them to stop the lies, maintaining there were plenty of legitimate reasons to oppose Trump, lying about him would not help, in fact it would just make him stronger and harder to beat. His supporters would become disciples that would consider any criticism of him to be based on lies.

Sounds like they were right. Any criticism no matter how factual it may be is met with stubborn resistance and refusal to listen.

Now it’s 2023 and a reversal of sorts has taken place. True and authentic voices of the right are pointing out Trump’s many betrayals of their cause and to many Trump faithful they are beating their heads against a wall. If they say something critical of the man they are immediately accused of being RINOs, and even their appearance is mocked.

The hypnotic effect is a sight to behold. Honest conservatives and right-leaning libertarians are now on the “hate at all cost” list. But I do see hope for the future. The spell is weakening on more and more people.

Sounds just as nutty as RFKJr with his covid/vaccine rhetoric.

carry on

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke

There’s just something inherently mockable about skinny guys with receding hairlines and fuzzy beards. Just can’t quite put my finger on it.

Lincoln-Riley-4-1.png

Reactions: Headhunter
Explains why Donald Trump does not deserve a second bite of the apple. Maybe it’s just me but it looks like more and more opinions like this are cropping up on right-wing opinion sites. People are slowly snapping out of the hypnotic spell put on them by DJT.

You haven't learned anything Dan. Every time Trump is attacked his support increases. If you do not want Trump as the President, the Republican nominee or Biden as the President you should be promoting a better Republican candidate, not telling people why Trump is the wrong guy for the job. Pushing RFK Jr or any other Democrat candidate is not going to move the needle on Trump's support. Or keep banging your head against the wall.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
You haven't learned anything Dan. Every time Trump is attacked his support increases. If you do not want Trump as the President, the Republican nominee or Biden as the President you should be promoting a better Republican candidate, not telling people why Trump is the wrong guy for the job. Pushing RFK Jr or any other Democrat candidate is not going to move the needle on Trump's support. Or keep banging your head against the wall.
I’ve learned all of that, Bearcat. When it comes to peoples’ support of DJT there are many who will willingly go down swinging with him to the bitter end. I don’t support any politician, but knowing no matter who it is they will continually interfere with my life presses me to have preferences. I prefer RFK Jr., for instance, over all the rest. And Tulsi Gabbard in 2020. Have you noticed my preferences tend to be moderately liberal Democrats? The only explanation I can come up with is they are honestly anti-war, unlike the rest, for whom some can’t get enough war (Biden, Haley, etc.) to mouthing the words but never doing anything about it (Trump). I don’t expect anything I write on this board to cause anyone to suddenly see the light. About Trump or anything else. Maybe it will have a long-term cumulative effect, who knows? But probably not.

BTW, it would seem that the best way to get Trump supporters away from Trump is to be more like Trump. DeSantis was sort of doing this for a while, but for the most part, the Republican field looks like the same slate of invertebrate limpdicks that we saw with Jeb, K-Suck & Co. If you want my vote, you gotta be the kind of candidate that I want you to be, and Trump is the only one so far that meets that standard.

Reactions: 2012Bearcat
I’ve learned all of that, Bearcat. When it comes to peoples’ support of DJT there are many who will willingly go down swinging with him to the bitter end. I don’t support any politician, but knowing no matter who it is they will continually interfere with my life presses me to have preferences. I prefer RFK Jr., for instance, over all the rest. And Tulsi Gabbard in 2020. Have you noticed my preferences tend to be moderately liberal Democrats? The only explanation I can come up with is they are honestly anti-war, unlike the rest, for whom some can’t get enough war (Biden, Haley, etc.) to mouthing the words but never doing anything about it (Trump). I don’t expect anything I write on this board to cause anyone to suddenly see the light. About Trump or anything else. Maybe it will have a long-term cumulative effect, who knows? But probably not.
Well that's great and all but the Democrat Party is not moderate or liberal and the politicians you support will never sniff office.

Well that's great and all but the Democrat Party is not moderate or liberal and the politicians you support will never sniff office.
You’re right. The politicians I prefer never have sniffed office, there’s no reason to think they ever will.

I most certainly have. And it dovetails perfectly with your incessant complaining without offering solutions schtick.
I take exception to that description about me. I offer solutions every time without fail. When a politician submits a policy recommendation I always say “don’t do that.” I can think of no solution better than that.

BTW, it would seem that the best way to get Trump supporters away from Trump is to be more like Trump. DeSantis was sort of doing this for a while, but for the most part, the Republican field looks like the same slate of invertebrate limpdicks that we saw with Jeb, K-Suck & Co. If you want my vote, you gotta be the kind of candidate that I want you to be, and Trump is the only one so far that meets that standard.
Understood. You’ll be a Trump man to your last dying breath. Trump is your guy no matter what he says, no matter what he does, no matter that he makes no effort to unite, he’s a rabid divider and that’s the way you like it. There are a lot of folks out there just like you. Fortunately that number is dwindling, I think.

Woody, that would look great hanging on the flagpole in your front yard. You should get one!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT