ADVERTISEMENT

A study in consequence.

Yep, the whole world isn't made up of drones, Rupert!

It will be interesting if there’s a trial what evidence Fox can come up with to provide suitable doubt about the integrity of the election. I think most people, if they’re honest about it, know the Democrats cheated. If Fox has to go to trial they may put a handful of their best investigative journalists on it. It will be interesting to find out what they uncover. The Democrats may rue the day this suit got filed.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
It will be interesting if there’s a trial what evidence Fox can come up with to provide suitable doubt about the integrity of the election. I think most people, if they’re honest about it, know the Democrats cheated. If Fox has to go to trial they may put a handful of their best investigative journalists on it. It will be interesting to find out what they uncover. The Democrats may rue the day this suit got filed.

Dan, did you read any of my posts about the text messages that were discovered from the FOX news network personalities?

Sydney Powell, Rudy Guiliani, Jenna Ellis, Lynn Wood, all the lawyers pushing that and developing a case have been professionally disciplined for their deception, also, I believe.

Would you like to wager a bet on whether this lawsuit discloses a new, reasonable case for widespread election fraud on behalf of the democrats in 2020?

Dan, did you read any of my posts about the text messages that were discovered from the FOX news network personalities?

Sydney Powell, Rudy Guiliani, Jenna Ellis, Lynn Wood, all the lawyers pushing that and developing a case have been professionally disciplined for their deception, also, I believe.

Would you like to wager a bet on whether this lawsuit discloses a new, reasonable case for widespread election fraud on behalf of the democrats in 2020?
No, I have no desire to wager a bet on it. I think what you are missing - again, as you often do - is hearing one side of the argument and drawing conclusions from there. I have no idea what Fox is guilty of, but I bet they will put on a spirited defense. And there is a possibility they will discover and broadcast some relevent information that might set the prosecutors on their ear. The suers may regret they woke up the sleeping giant. I don't know if that's what will happen. I'm just saying it will be interesting if it does.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
I think what you are missing - again, as you often do - is hearing one side of the argument and drawing conclusions from there.
Well, I look forward to hearing both sides of arguments from you moving forward, Dan.

I have no idea what Fox is guilty of, but I bet they will put on a spirited defense.

Such a provocative take, Dan. Both statements are undoubtedly true. I haven't ever seen professional litigators put up a faint, half-hearted defense.
And there is a possibility they will discover and broadcast some relevent information that might set the prosecutors on their ear.

Another provocative take. Yes, there's always a possibility of a surprise in a trial.

The suers may regret they woke up the sleeping giant. I don't know if that's what will happen. I'm just saying it will be interesting if it does.

Yeah, that'd be interesting. It would also be interesting if a shetland pony ran through the courtroom at 10:30 every morning.

Honestly, I'm a little disappointed in the dissipation of your bravado.

Well, I look forward to hearing both sides of arguments from you moving forward, Dan.

Such a provocative take, Dan. Both statements are undoubtedly true. I haven't ever seen professional litigators put up a faint, half-hearted defense.

Another provocative take. Yes, there's always a possibility of a surprise in a trial.

Yeah, that'd be interesting. It would also be interesting if a shetland pony ran through the courtroom at 10:30 every morning.

Honestly, I'm a little disappointed in the dissipation of your bravado.
I’m sorry to have disappointed you, Sys. I was unaware I had exhibited bravado with my first conment.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT