ADVERTISEMENT

A Simple Question

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
As people who are indigenous to the land why are so many dual-citizenship Israelis leaving the land to which they have declared a birthright, and are returning to the land where they were born but not to which they are indigenous? Is their “birthright” not as important to them as they had declared? As they are God’s chosen people do they not realize God will see no harm comes to them and it is their duty to stay and oversee God’s ultimate plan? I wonder if the board’s Zionists can explain.

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
As people who are indigenous to the land why are so many dual-citizenship Israelis leaving the land to which they have declared a birthright, and are returning to the land where they were born but not to which they are indigenous? Is their “birthright” not as important to them as they had declared? As they are God’s chosen people do they not realize God will see no harm comes to them and it is their duty to stay and oversee God’s ultimate plan? I wonder if the board’s Zionists can explain.
giphy.gif

You're asking a question that you've already determined the answer for yourself.

Reactions: Medic007
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT