ADVERTISEMENT

A Question For Those Who Cheer The Genocidal Slaughter By Israel

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
If all is fair in war, the point is to kill as many people and destroy as many buildings as possible to force the enemy to surrender, that there is no such thing as too much gory violence in war, and therefore the carnage being brought by Israel is perfectly acceptable because that’s what war is and brutality is just the way it is in war so we should just accept what Israel is doing as normal in war, why are you so incensed at what Hamas did on Oct 7, which was an act of war? Since it is a war, and since what Hamas did was an act of war, perfectly normal because there is no such thing as too much violence and mayhem in war, why are you so angry at what Hamas did, but cheering what Israel is doing?

giphy.gif

If all is fair in war, the point is to kill as many people and destroy as many buildings as possible to force the enemy to surrender, that there is no such thing as too much gory violence in war, and therefore the carnage being brought by Israel is perfectly acceptable because that’s what war is and brutality is just the way it is in war so we should just accept what Israel is doing as normal in war, why are you so incensed at what Hamas did on Oct 7, which was an act of war? Since it is a war, and since what Hamas did was an act of war, perfectly normal because there is no such thing as too much violence and mayhem in war, why are you so angry at what Hamas did, but cheering what Israel is doing?
☝🏻dumbfvck doesn’t understand the difference between war and terrorism.

It's because you have no credibility and no one takes you seriously.
I don't believe you. If the question had no credibility and if you didn't take me seriously you wouldn't bother to reply at all. That being settled, do you have an answer for why you cheer Israeli war tactics as elements of war, but chide Hamas war tactics as immoral?

I don't believe you. If the question had no credibility and if you didn't take me seriously you wouldn't bother to reply at all. That being settled, do you have an answer for why you cheer Israeli war tactics as elements of war, but chide Hamas war tactics as immoral?
You and train wrecks have a lot in common.

That’s no answer! If EVERYTHING is acceptable in war, then terrorism as a tactic is acceptable. Try again.
LMAO you have lost all sense of reason. What you are saying is 9/11 was justified because the terrorist are at war with the US. Be sure to tell the families of the victim of 9/11, I'm sure they will appreciate your insane opinion.

• Love
Reactions: okcpokefan12
LMAO you have lost all sense of reason. What you are saying is 9/11 was justified because the terrorist are at war with the US. Be sure to tell the families of the victim of 9/11, I'm sure they will appreciate your insane opinion.
No, that's what YOU'RE saying. I'm merely pointing out your inconsistency.

If you think the premise is illegitimate, please explain the illegitimacy.
1. "People are cheering"
2. "Genocide"

Two falsehoods you parrot everyone single day. You place them in the mouths of your board antagonists like poison pills, ridiculous strawmen which you can feel powerful and superior setting ablaze.

False, illegitimate premises that fuel you on a daily basis. This is why you're not taken seriously. Believe what you're being told.

1. "People are cheering"
2. "Genocide"

Two falsehoods you parrot everyone single day. You place them in the mouths of your board antagonists like poison pills, ridiculous strawmen which you can feel powerful and superior setting ablaze.

False, illegitimate premises that fuel you on a daily basis. This is why you're not taken seriously. Believe what you're being told.
Sorry, but there are several people on this board who are actively cheering the killing of Palestinians, and there's no pretending that isn't so.

Genocide is a term used by virtually the rest of the world outside of Israel and the US, and we'll find out soon enough what the international court has to say about it. Until then I'm comfortable calling it what it is: genocide.

There’s no genocide going on. Just Israel countering the terrorstinians’ violation of the previous 650 pausefires.
When Smotrich goes on record saying Israel would willingly starve 2 million people to death but the world won't let them, the world would disapprove I'd say the Israeli intent is genocide.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
Sorry, but there are several people on this board who are actively cheering the killing of Palestinians, and there's no pretending that isn't so.

Genocide is a term used by virtually the rest of the world outside of Israel and the US, and we'll find out soon enough what the international court has to say about it. Until then I'm comfortable calling it what it is: genocide.
Weird, I've seen no cheering. Go ahead and share some of those very numerous posts. Should be easy.

As for world opinion on the Jews, I have millenia of history pointing out the folly of that standard. But, I know it suits your antisemitic inclinations so you'll embrace it as unvarnished truth. But stop crying that the rest of us aren't quite as easily swayed.

While we're at it, the guy that swallows and parrots daily Hamas death toll propaganda has no business lecturing anyone on anything so maybe take a timeout.

Reactions: Medic007
Weird, I've seen no cheering. Go ahead and share some of those very numerous posts. Should be easy.

As for world opinion on the Jews, I have millenia of history pointing out the folly of that standard. But, I know it suits your antisemitic inclinations so you'll embrace it as unvarnished truth. But stop crying that the rest of us aren't quite as easily swayed.

While we're at it, the guy that swallows and parrots daily Hamas death toll propaganda has no business lecturing anyone on anything so maybe take a timeout.
No, no time out for me until Israel stops slaughtering indiscriminately. And sadly you are missing the point. It has nothing to do with world opinion of Jews and everything with world opinion of genocide. It's pretty much the same opinion the world had when it was Jews being genocided. I regret to inform you I have no anti-Semtic inclinations, but I have a ton of anti-Zionist inclinations. Maybe some day you'll learn they aren't the same thing. If the count of dead Gazans I have used is faulty maybe you could correct my error. Do you have an official number?

Oh, please let me add I'm not going to bother searching for cheering, but if you want to check out SiL and Woody that would be a good place to start.

giphy.gif

If I give you that one will you then admit they are genociding now?
If as you claim, Israel is committing genocide they are not very good at it. Saw an estimate today, 40K Palestinians have been killed in 10 months. If anything a country conducting a war in a area with a population of well over 2 million people proves without a doubt Israel is not conducting genocide.

Reactions: EZ Reyes
If as you claim, Israel is committing genocide they are not very good at it. Saw an estimate today, 40K Palestinians have been killed in 10 months. If anything a country conducting a war in a area with a population of well over 2 million people proves without a doubt Israel is not conducting genocide.
I suggest you study the subject of genocide. Germany, for example, murdered 6 million Jews in, what, 4 years? And that's where the term was birthed. How many were around when the war was over?

I suggest you study the subject of genocide. Germany, for example, murdered 6 million Jews in, what, 4 years? And that's where the term was birthed. How many were around when the war was over?
Way to miss the point or more likely, purposely ignore it.

Exactly, your genocide claims have been thoroughly debunked, yet you keep trying to convince everyone it's happening.
Let me try and explain it to you in terms you might understand. When one is referring to genocide one is not basing it on the success or result of the intentional mass murder, but rather the intent. The Nazis, for example intended to exterminate the entire Jewish race snd they worked diligently to that end, but clearly fell well short of the goal. And yet the term “genocide” sprang from the attempt. Do you see now why the intentional mass murder of 40,000 Palestinians (although there are estimates that the real number approaches 200,000) is not the relevant point? But the public admission that Israel would like to starve all two million Palestinians to death shows genocidal intent?

Let me try and explain it to you in terms you might understand. When one is referring to genocide one is not basing it on the success or result of the intentional mass murder, but rather the intent. The Nazis, for example intended to exterminate the entire Jewish race snd they worked diligently to that end, but clearly fell well short of the goal. And yet the term “genocide” sprang from the attempt. Do you see now why the intentional mass murder of 40,000 Palestinians (although there are estimates that the real number approaches 200,000) is not the relevant point? But the public admission that Israel would like to starve all two million Palestinians to death shows genocidal intent?
Dan there is a war going on, one that Hamas and the Palestinians started at the behest of the Iranian regime. Israel is not responsible for feeding the people that want them dead, that responsibility is on Hamas and the Iranian regime.

Dan there is a war going on, one that Hamas and the Palestinians started at the behest of the Iranian regime. Israel is not responsible for feeding the people that want them dead, that responsibility is on Hamas and the Iranian regime.
Sorry, Bearcat, but intentionally meaning to starve 2 million people to death is the responsibility of the one with the intent. Militarily blockading international humanitarian aid is on Israel. It is unquestionably genocidal intent. There is no sugar coating it as much as you wish there is.

Sorry, Bearcat, but intentionally meaning to starve 2 million people to death is the responsibility of the one with the intent. Militarily blockading international humanitarian aid is on Israel. It is unquestionably genocidal intent. There is no sugar coating it as much as you wish there is.
Yes Dan Hamas and the Iranian regime are purposely starving the Palestinians. It's both funny and sad you don't see it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT