ADVERTISEMENT

A new low for FEMA

local government was blocking as well. I watched a youtube video where a guy was doing rescues and he got the wife off the top of the mountain and the asst fire chief threatened to arrest the guy if he went up to rescue the husband. Unbelievable

Last edited:
local government was blocking as well. I watched a youtube video where a guy was doing rescues and he got the wife off the top of the mountain and the asst fire chief threatened to arrest the guy if he went up to rescue the husband. Unbelievable

I was about to say, the local government must be in on it as well, because FEMA was threatened with arrest when they tried this in North Carolina.

Same people that look at this can't believe that these same local governments would work to rig a Presidential election.

O'bungle was able to parlay hurricane Sandy into reelection in 2012 thanks in large part to NJ governor Chris Christie S'ing his D at the damage sites.

Helene may serve to end Harris's ambitions. We shall see.

Reactions: iasooner24

Typical dIck measuring contest. Asst Fire Chief threatened volunteer with arrest. Town manager came in and defended with mealy mouthed excuses about coordination, safety and training. A couple of days later multiple volunteers allowed to come in and fly rescue missions. No training and minimum coordination.

The Difference?

Sunshine exposing the poor optics and "permission" from the fire dept administration.

And the Asst Fire Chief still has a little pecker.

All that money funneled overseas and we can't help the wonderful tax paying folks in our own country. Our country is "the" land of contradiction. No wonder kumula lies about protecting the middle class. Fvck sleepy fvck kumula and fvck Dan.

Some folks don't understand "beurocracy". If you did, you'd understand our politics. Dimms stink. Sleepy and kumula and their henchman alejandro have only invited and promoted chaos for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2012Bearcat
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT